Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222066 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by teemac01(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2016
rotimioceans:

Plagiarism my foot, shocked market rates are sourced independently and verified before going live! grin

Akukor
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2016
Hello house don't send funds to this PayPal email Simon_amah@aol.com with whatsapp number 09026242577.i sent him yesterday he's not picking calls again.Anyone with his info should please contact me.Ful name on the PayPal is Simon Peter amah

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2016
happy new month to every one... i hope you are enjoying your sunday. Paypal funds just came in and its $130 in total and i am selling at 290. whats app me if you are interested . this wont last as usual so its first come first serve.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 3:07pm On May 01, 2016
Heya......hope you can revert it?

lecky001:
Hello house don't send funds to this PayPal email Simon_amah@aol.com with whatsapp number 09026242577.i sent him yesterday he's not picking calls again.Anyone with his info should please contact me.Ful name on the PayPal is Simon Peter amah
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 5:44pm On May 01, 2016
Fidelity bank 310 to a dollar and 47.73 to 1 yuan

Access: 305 to 1$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2016
lecky001:
File a dispute.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2016
Amazon Gift Cards available at a very good rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Curdlebug(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2016
I got 35 dollars worth of item in my ebay shopping cart. Who can make payment for me @ a good rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adinije(f): 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
$138 PayPal funds available at #280 per $ non negotiable
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dest4real(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2016
Hello guys,

There is something i need to know, I read on this forum that Stanbic IBTC charge #208/Dollar at Amazon.com. If i use the same card on other websites to purchase items online, will the Naira-Dollar exchange rate increase?

My question is: is it only on Amazon.com that the rate is #208/dollar?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2016
dest4real:
Hello guys,

There is something i need to know, I read on this forum that Stanbic IBTC charge #208/Dollar at Amazon.com. If i use the same card on other websites to purchase items online, will the Naira-Dollar exchange rate increase?

My question is: is it only on Amazon.com that the rate is #208/dollar?

Thanks
The answer to your questions is in your question.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dest4real(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2016
Nsonaso:

It's well with U. If you can't answer the question, why not read and pass!

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2016
Nsonaso:

Baddest guy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:51am On May 02, 2016
dest4real:

It's well with U. If you can't answer the question, why not read and pass!
Sorry boss. No mind my oga @ d top. Its only amazon & no other site for now. Immediately the rest open he go yarn you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dest4real(m): 9:28am On May 02, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Sorry boss. No mind my oga @ d top. Its only amazon & no other site for now. Immediately the rest open he go yarn you

Thanks man!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 9:28am On May 02, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Baddest guy
Some lessons are best learnt by oneself.

1. On the same page he saw ₦208 @Amazon.com it was also stated there that Stanbic charges ₦295 to $

2. If ₦208 to $ Applies to every other websites, the poster wouldn't have specified Amazon.com, he/she whould have said the ₦208 to $ applies to every other website.

3. People use their card to purchase item of $1 in order to paste the charge here for others to be aware. I did it with my ECO nd UBA CARD (why didn't he do same). Or is it not someone else that discovered the Amazon and pasted it here?

4. The question he should have asked, is why did Stanbic Charge different rates between Amazon and other websites? (Assuming he tested it with his Card and was charged above ₦208 to $1)

Then he will know the meaning of DCC and how it works. (That's how people learn)

No offense meant anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 11:10am On May 02, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2016
meetmal03:
Goodmorning
4700 pounds available at 430 per pound
Fastest finger gets it
buhaahahaha
so this thing don turn to recharge card?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Acquiredollars(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2016
Nsonaso:

Some lessons are best learnt by oneself.

1. On the same page he saw ₦208 @Amazon.com it was also stated there that Stanbic charges ₦295 to $

2. If ₦208 to $ Applies to every other websites, the poster wouldn't have specified Amazon.com, he/she whould have said the ₦208 to $ applies to every other website.

3. People use their card to purchase item of $1 in order to paste the charge here for others to be aware. I did it with my ECO nd UBA CARD (why didn't he do same). Or is it not someone else that discovered the Amazon and pasted it here?

4. The question he should have asked, is why did Stanbic Charge different rates between Amazon and other websites? (Assuming he tested it with his Card and was charged above ₦208 to $1)

Then he will know the meaning of DCC and how it works. (That's how people learn)

No offense meant anyways.

Hello,
Why is stanbic charging 208/$ on Amazon.com and above that on other websites?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adinije(f): 7:52pm On May 02, 2016
Adinije:
$138 PayPal funds available at #280 per $ non negotiable
AVB
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Laredojohn(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2016
Adinije:
AVB
Still available..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 10:07pm On May 02, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by keeeem: 10:51pm On May 02, 2016
Great people. Please help me out. I need 1040 paypal funds. This is urgent pls
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2016
Acquiredollars:

Hello,
Why is stanbic charging 208/$ on Amazon.com and above that on other websites?
Amazon uses Dynamic Currency Conversion other websites doesn't. Google Dynamic Currency Conversion to know more about it.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyakobo: 1:27am On May 03, 2016
Adinije:
AVB

Is it still available?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi16: 2:49am On May 03, 2016
If you have paypAl or payoneer to sell...i buy @N280....buzz me asap!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2016
$50 paypal at 290. get it while it lasts cos it wont last long. first come first serve. whatsapp me on 08101098212.

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.