Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222806 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agarawu23(m): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Wetin i know be say dollar can't go back below 300 in the street even after CBN bull crap on monday. They have rumoured 285 and 250 from CBN so let's patiently wait and see.

Anybody can place a bet. smiley

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agarawu23(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Yall should pause this $ Buying and selling for 60 seconds tongue...... vote Lanicky as Miss Nairaland. At least Justi4jesu and meetmal no dey contest grin grin
pls kindly vote Lanicky on Monday as we are patiently waiting for the new exchange rate grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Carshopper:
The naira/$ situation is looking good as of this morning. Naira gaining strength over d dollar, but we wait for Monday markets to open to see if there willb a reversal trend to heights of 370-400/$. One can only watch as forces of demand and supply battle it out on an open playing field.

AbokiFX report a 330/335 buying/selling rate, some1 dropped hint that you have buying @300/$ at d airport, will folks cash out due to uncertainty or will the currency speculators hold firm till mid week - a good script to watch.

Then we come to our own playing field - nairaland - will currency exchanges cash out this weekend rather then wait to see what the future holds? Already currency trading on nairaland took a dip on friday 17th June 2016 with major buyers n sellers holding out.

Demand high but the supply seems not to be good enough or is everyone waiting for that 'steal' purchase.

Monday 20th June 2016 holds so much for all. So I Siddon, open TV, drink origin and dey watch... who will be the first to go down?

Jus d waka pass..with my face for front...no call me ooo

bros, Bloomberg dey find you o!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
EnterPRO:

bros, Bloomberg dey find you o!

Hahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Time2Smile(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Medicrest:
that rate is impossible for me. but can help to ship it to you.
i am based in the US

So what is the rate you can work with. All those criticizing the rate of 280 I posted, I think this is a marketplace so anyone with Dollar can always make a counter offer.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by MrTour: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is the screenshot of the current parallel market rate, you have made valid points but unfortunately most Nigerians don't like good news.

Time2Smile:

So what is the rate you can work with. All those criticizing the rate of 280 I posted, I think this is a marketplace so anyone with Dollar can always make a counter offer.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
N320 @ Sabo, Ibadan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
The truth of d matter is naira will appreciate against dollars this weekend simply because almost all potential dollar buyers are waiting for Monday. So right now we have few people buying the dollar( u must really need it to buy now) so ab-okis will also want to sell tod very few buyers they see. I willbe surprised to see it still falling by Monday Tuesday. Till friday. I think it is byuooer monday that we will know the true value of naira based on real demand and supply. What's happening now is simply normal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Time2Smile:

$2000 PayPal @N310/$ or $6000 @N330/$ wire transfer from my Chase bank account to your U.S account or TD bank to your dorm account in Nigeria, you will have to pay the $40 wire fee.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
See wetin Buhari don cause. Loool.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Dabss(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
tumababa:
The truth of d matter is naira will appreciate against dollars this weekend simply because almost all potential dollar buyers are waiting for Monday. So right now we have few people buying the dollar( u must really need it to buy now) so ab-okis will also want to sell tod very few buyers they see. I willbe surprised to see it still falling by Monday Tuesday. Till friday. I think it is byuooer monday that we will know the true value of naira based on real demand and supply. What's happening now is simply normal
you mean you have excess dollars you want to sell ASAP grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dabss:

Where did i mention that?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dabss:
grin Nice debugging, the program has been tested to have bugs sha.. and now easily debugged.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 3:45am On Jun 19, 2016
$480 Paypal fund Left

Contact on Signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gannycute: 4:53am On Jun 19, 2016
tumababa:
do you have neteller dollar credit for sale?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 19, 2016
gannycute:
do you have neteller dollar credit for sale?

Yes. Neteller n skrill Available. Whatsapp 08053250698
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2016
Need $1500-$2000 PayPal fund
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Stanbic new limit effective from 21st
Web/pos = $100 ATM = $50 Monthly limit = $750

Better than nothing sha sad
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
StanbicBank has gone cray again. Daily limit now $100.....monthly limit now $600 for pos/online transactions

Awon werey cheesy

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bookiemart01:
StanbicBank has gone cray again. Daily limit now $100.....monthly limit now $600 for pos/online transactions

Awon werey cheesy

received similar now, make Gtb no shaa do their own too.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizgenius1: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
time to revive my dorm account gt a dollar card( buy from northerns since its 330 now)and shop,stanbic can go to hell angry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonyomachonu: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
Clone2020:

$2000 PayPal @N310/$ or $6000 @N330/$ wire transfer from my Chase bank account to your U.S account or TD bank to your dorm account in Nigeria, you will have to pay the $40 wire fee.

I am interested in the paypal. contact me on 08034921504
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
dragnet:

received similar now, make Gtb no shaa do their own too.

patiently waiting for gtb rates to fall tomorrow or this week.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by YerYer: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
dorm account.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
EnterPRO:

patiently waiting for gtb rates to fall tomorrow or this week.

the funny thing is, nothing may change. Nigerian markets have a funny way of not responding to market forces or minimal response.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
$10500 available for transfer to US bank at 330 to $.

Note:$3000 sold.You will be responsible for the transfer charges and not negotiable
Whatsapp 08168994776
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
dragnet:

the funny thing is, nothing may change. Nigerian markets have a funny way of not responding to market forces or minimal response.

unless the 4-10 banks form a cartel, card rates should fall due to competition.

fingers crossed.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Awon werey cheesy
Even Nigeria banks dont have confidence in cbn policy,they must have analysed the whole issue carefully. Only highly unserious business people will take this cbn policy serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.