Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1219776 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 1:29am On Jun 27, 2016
dragnet:

hope you don't mind my jokes sha? it's nothing personal, feel free to ask anything smiley
...and why don't you create a different thread for your smartwatch?
Thanks for the advice. I will do just that. As for the joke, it's humorous. I actually laughed when I read it. wink

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 1:30am On Jun 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

That's the service we provide
oh OK. Please how much will it cost for me to get the item to Port Harcourt where I reside?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jdesigns(m): 2:08am On Jun 27, 2016
lordkay10:
I was issued a cheque by PayPal, can I pay it into my GTB dorm account?

At the moment GTBANK doesn't accept dollars cheques except if the cheque is a gtb cheque

Have got one myself
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mbz101(m): 2:31am On Jun 27, 2016
mrcodebreaker:
[b]Thinking of getting a Neteller card to use in the uk. I must pick between pounds and dollar card. Which is advisable I know with a pound card I can withdraw and do other things with it over there, but my issue is how do I keep funding it, where do I get the pounds to put in.
On the other hand having a neteller dollar card, I can always seek funding one way. Can I now use this Neteller card to withdraw from uk atms, will the rates be favourable, Please any advise would be helpful. Thanks

Neteller is used for online transfer , u can fund it through you crediit card or affiliated programmes , accept payment from online transactions like , PayPal , square , stripe and finit and skrill u can convert currencies etc .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 27, 2016
lordkay10:
I was issued a cheque by PayPal, can I pay it into my GTB dorm account?

Gtbank used to receive foreign dollar cheque until they stopped last december.I have since switched back to accessbank though their own takes longer time to clear.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mbz101(m): 2:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Happy new week looking to sell PayPal transfer to any interested person with reasonable price base on volume.

Value added service , if you are interested in US verified business PayPal accounts with vsp it's available for sales for ur stable PayPal transaction ..
Looking forward to establish reputable business background always .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 27, 2016
kingsilly:

You no dey sleep tongue

Initially they charge $10.5 to clear a foreign cheque and you are not charged when you withdraw but they started charging 0.1% before they stopped collecting foreign cheques in December last year.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 4:54am On Jun 27, 2016
lordkay10:
Yes, for about 3 months now, the advantage is that you're not limited in the volume of transactions u can do with your card unlike cards tied to a NAIRA account, the con of course is sourcing the dollars for funding the damn account grin

Looks good apart from the funding, what's the minimum balance? and what's the opening amount?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 5:31am On Jun 27, 2016
$2000 Paypal fund available

Attractive rate and sharp sale.

US Paypal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 6:13am On Jun 27, 2016
dragnet:

Looks good apart from the funding, what's the minimum balance? and what's the opening amount?
Dunno the minimum amount but the opening amount is $50

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 6:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Singapore1:
what is GTB charge when withdrawing dollar??
please
I'm yet to make any withdrawal, so can't really say
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 6:21am On Jun 27, 2016
Jdesigns:

At the moment GTBANK doesn't accept dollars cheques except if the cheque is a gtb cheque

Have got one myself
Thanks bro, do you know any bank that still accepts such foreign cheques?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 6:25am On Jun 27, 2016
efuks:

Gtbank used to receive foreign dollar cheque until they stopped last december.I have since switched back to accessbank though their own takes longer time to clear.
Thanks efuks, do access bank still process such cheques and how long does it take?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2016
yes they still do. 21days

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AMAZ0N(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2016
$100 Amazon gift card available @250 .I'm selling at this price Cuz it was purshased on 11 June 2016 when DCC was 207.46 before my phone went into boot loop .I still have screenshots for prove .09033427647
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2016
smileoly:

How about if someone has bought the laptop and just wants your services shipping it down?
Sure we do offer the service
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jdesigns(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2016
AMAZ0N:
$100 Amazon gift card available @250 .I'm selling at this price Cuz it was purshased on 11 June 2016 when DCC was 207.46 before my phone went into boot loop .I still have screenshots for prove .09033427647

Let's deal if you game
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jdesigns(m): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2016
lordkay10:

Thanks bro, do you know any bank that still accepts such foreign cheques?

Am going with Stanbic or Standard Chartered this week

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2016
efuks:
yes they still do. 21days
How much do I need to open the account?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2016
Jdesigns:

Am going with Stanbic or Standard Chartered this week
Let me know how it goes, thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2016
macbeyland:
oh OK. Please how much will it cost for me to get the item to Port Harcourt where I reside?
Its $10 to Lagos and 2k to port Harcourt plus value of the item
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Its $10 to Lagos and 2k to port Harcourt plus value of the item
OK Sir. Let me consider my options.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Please house, I need somebody to help me out here before I totally kolo and scatter stanbic headquarters o

I got billed (debited, taken out of my account already) the sum of 3,621.35 (make I spell am out) tiri thousand, six hundred and twenty one naira, taty five kobo for a $3 purchase on amazon.

Abeg when did naira enter 1207.12/$?

I thought na floating regime we dey...dis 1na sinking o, ko float rara o, not at all

6 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2016
bdavis:
Please house, I need somebody to help me out here before I totally kolo and scatter stanbic headquarters o

I got billed (debited, taken out of my account already) the sum of 3,621.35 (make I spell am out) tiri thousand, six hundred and twenty one naira, taty five kobo for a $3 purchase on amazon.

I thought na floating regime we dey...dis 1na sinking o, ko float rara o, not at all
Go into the bank and complain
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BestySam(m): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2016
bdavis:

LOL end time scam. The Bible warned us.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2016
BestySam:

LOL end time scam. The Bible warned us.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

When You Hear Nigeria Banks With Their Charges..... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Institution Built On Scam Foundation

For Over 6months, StanbicIBTC Is Still Owning Me N4k +Plus On My Saves Account With Them... I Will Open The Case File Very Soon With Their Cc & If It Is Not Resolve , It Will Rain On Social Media & Other Bodies Will Be Involve....

Bravo Sir

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chuckdee(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Clone2020:
$2000 US PayPal available for @ 325/$. I also have $4000 in my US Chase bank account available for instant bank transfer to any American bank or wire transfer to your dorm account at the rate of 335/$. All transactions are done within 1 minute.
Contact in signature and profile.

I had 2 hitch-free paypal transactions with @Clone2020 last week. What else can I say but the guy is highly professional and even considering the time difference, he delivers instantly. Dude comes highly recommended. Keep it up man.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2016
bdavis:

mail their ebanking queries address.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2016
STANBIC IBTC today

$1 = 310 Naira

Cheers! smileysmileysmiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2016
Stanley08:
STANBIC IBTC today

$1 = 310 Naira

Confirmed!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chuckdee:

I had 2 hitch-free paypal transactions with @Clone2020 last week. What else can I say but the guy is highly professional and even considering the time difference, he delivers instantly. Dude comes highly recommended. Keep it up man.

Thanks for the shout out bro, the pleasure was mine.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Stanley08:
STANBIC IBTC today

$1 = 310 Naira

You transacted already?

I was charged @ N335 on Saturday.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.