Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222815 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Youngzedd:
100% legit payoneer funds needed.

From 500 USD and above. Kindly signify if you have it.

Note: Your Payoneer account name must be same with your bank account.
i have $450 payoneer 310/$
400 neteller 330/$
400 skrill 330/$

all non negotiable cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2016
$2000 US PayPal available @ 315/$. Yes I make ebay payments as well. I also have $3000 in my US Chase bank account available for instant bank transfer to any American bank or wire transfer to your dorm account at the rate of 335/$. All transactions are done within 1 minute.

Contact in signature and profile

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Singapore1:

i have $450 payoneer 310/$
400 neteller 330/$
400 skrill 330/$

all non negotiable cheesy

grin

Here isn't France.

I will buy the Payoneer @ 300 NGN per USD.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by JAZES(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2016
989900:

The smile on your face when some stuff you subscribed for automatically tries to charge your card, but you've moved all your funds away from the account linked to that card. cheesy

LOL.....na so i dey smile when gt send me email say not enuff moni in my account. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tell dem hol up, i pay u when am ready menh or gerra outta here. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2016
Youngzedd:

grin

Here isn't France.

I will buy the Payoneer @ 300 NGN per USD.
no deal sir grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by MrTour: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2016
Unfortunately you have to live with it cos Stanbic has the right to bill a buyer when they discover the indicated Amazon rates isn't good for their business. I almost fell for this too during the time the rate was trending at 208 but on a second thought I withdrew from it. A lot of people on this thread got away with it.

Even if you didn't have money in your account, they will wait for you until you have sufficient funds and they nail you.

jesbu:
HELP HELP
Good Morning Guys, please I need your insight as I am having some issues relating to a transaction I made in May with stanbic bank. I made a purchase of 1800 and 800 dollars when the Amazon exchange rate was 208. The transaction was complete at the rate of 208 and notifications sent to my phone.
However yesterday I received an alert that 220,000 was deducted from my account, reason being that the transaction done earlier was at Amazon rate not Stanbic rate. Please I need assistance, Has anyone here experienced something like this before? How do I resolve this as I cannot afford to lose this amount.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2016
JAZES:

LOL.....na so i dey smile when gt send me email say not enuff moni in my account. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tell dem hol up, i pay u when am ready menh or gerra outta here. grin grin grin

grin cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aywhy93(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2016
justi4jesu:

No I can't buy on your account. Be careful of anyone contacting you to help you pay Incase seller doesn't ship and eBay refunds you, the person might be no where to be found. Be wise

Ooh, thanks a lot. I'll look for another Buy it now phone so you can help purchase with your account. Will get back to you ASAP
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nnamokenna(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2016
winetapper:
Hello house please I forget my paypal password or mistakenly typed the wrong one. Then I lost access to it
The website isn't helping matters.
Please help me with their phone number so I can reach them.
I don't think you need to call them for that. You should see a link "Having trouble logging in?". Click it and follow the steps to reset your password. At least that was what I did when a similar thing happened to me sometime ago.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2016
aywhy93:

Ooh, thanks a lot. I'll look for another Buy it now phone so you can help purchase with your account. Will get back to you ASAP

What happens to the item you won by auction. Its a must u have to pay for it, except the seller frees you from the burden,otherwise he can take you up for unpaid item.

How much is it?anyway I can help you with payment on your acct,See my signature for contact and enough testimonials from over 80 facebook/yahoo users here in nigeria
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
nnamokenna:

I don't think you need to call them for that. You should see a link "Having trouble logging in?". Click it and follow the steps to reset your password. At least that was what I did when a similar thing happened to me sometime ago.
they kept on repeating process again and again sad
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bozz007(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
winetapper:
they kept on repeating process again and again sad

A colleague had an issue with his password also and he called them but was told password reset takes 24hours to be active. Wonder why.....so lame
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jesbu(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
MrTour:
Unfortunately you have to live with it cos Stanbic has the right to bill a buyer when they discover the indicated Amazon rates isn't good for their business. I almost fell for this too during the time the rate was trending at 208 but on a second thought I withdrew from it. A lot of people on this thread got away with it.

Even if you didn't have money in your account, they will wait for you until you have sufficient funds and they nail you.

Am in big trouble
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
MrTour:

Why did they allow it in the first place? This will be worse than gtb scam some months ago. Cos me av been using it since last year!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
bozz007:

A colleague had an issue with his password also and he called them but was told password reset takes 24hours to be active. Wonder why.....so lame
please ask your colleague of the contact so I can call em please cry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Still available-> $250 neteller available @ N325/$ (negotiable). See my signature4contact.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by iamord(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pls how much is western union and money gram charging to receive today?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
try infinitekoncept..... he does procurement

aywhy93:

Ooh, since I've already won the auction with my own ebay account. Is there a way I can do it so you can help me pay directly from yours? Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
aywhy93:

You are welcome.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by asids55: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
am in need of 90$ perfect money
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by keeeem: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
This is what I got from Stanbic now

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing us.

This is to further advise you that when you use your StanbicIBTC Debit, Credit and Prepaid Cards for transactions on electronic channels (ATM, POS, and WEB) you may be given the option of paying in Naira or the local currency of the country you are visiting or the foreign websites you shopped at.

Kindly note that by choosing to pay in Naira you will be paying for goods and services at a rate lower than the approved StanbicIBTC Bank foreign exchange rate for international transactions. We will consequently charge your account with the difference.

To forestall such occurrences on your account, please pay in the local currency of the country you are visiting or website you are transacting on.

For more information, please contact our 24-hour Customer Care Centre on 0700 CALL

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adebayolove(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
I got this from Stanbic few moments ago
Dear customer, ensure that payments for int'l card transactions (ATM, POS and WEB) are made in the local currency of the country of visit or foreign website where transaction is taking place. By paying in Naira you may be billed at a lower rate than our bank's approved rate and the difference will be recovered from your account.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by oyi2: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
I just got that text too..... cry cry lobatan shocked
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Iyemik: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
$481 paypal funds available at #310/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
keeeem:
This is what I got from Stanbic now

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing us.

This is to further advise you that when you use your StanbicIBTC Debit, Credit and Prepaid Cards for transactions on electronic channels (ATM, POS, and WEB) you may be given the option of paying in Naira or the local currency of the country you are visiting or the foreign websites you shopped at.

Kindly note that by choosing to pay in Naira you will be paying for goods and services at a rate lower than the approved StanbicIBTC Bank foreign exchange rate for international transactions. We will consequently charge your account with the difference.

To forestall such occurrences on your account, please pay in the local currency of the country you are visiting or website you are transacting on.

For more information, please contact our 24-hour Customer Care Centre on 0700 CALL

THEY HAVE STARTED CHARGING OLD TRANSACTIONS THAT WERE COMPLETED USING DCC (₦ 208/209) AT ₦ 295. IF NIGERIANS ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN, THEN THEY ARE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!! SOME ACCOUNTS WILL RUN INTO -(minus) ₦10MILLION grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jesbu(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
tumababa:

THEY HAVE STARTED CHARGING OLD TRANSACTIONS THAT WERE COMPLETED USING DCC (₦ 208/209) AT ₦ 295. IF NIGERIANS ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN, THEN THEY ARE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!! SOME ACCOUNTS WILL RUN INTO -(minus) ₦10MILLION grin grin

They have taken 202000 thousand naira from my account.
Take away the money on your account now or regret it later.
Am still fighting for my money to return back to me
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
jesbu:

They have taken 202000 thousand naira from my account.
Take away the money on your account now or regret it later.
Am still fighting for my money to return back to me

this is not fair. i will advise you to get a lawyer to explain your chances to you. how can they be shifting the goal post after the match has been completed

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jesbu(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
tumababa:

this is not fair. i will advise you to get a lawyer to explain your chances to you. how can they be shifting the goal post after the match has been completed
I called CBN they told me to send a letter to stanbic bank and give them two week.if they did not respond, I should send copy of the latter to
CPD@CBN.GOV.NG
OR
CAB@CBN.GOVE.NG
Stating the issues that they will take it from there.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by oluwainfin(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Please I need $1,000 cash in Lagos. Send a text with rate to 08023559273
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bozz007(m): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
winetapper:
please ask your colleague of the contact so I can call em please cry

1-402-517-4519
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
jesbu:

I called CBN they told me to send a letter to stanbic bank and give them two week.if they did not respond, I should send copy of the latter to
CPD@CBN.GOV.NG
OR
CAB@CBN.GOVE.NG
Stating the issues that they will take it from there.

unfortunately, you may not have a case...

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
dragnet:

unfortunately, you may not have a case...

Was this notification not sent out recently and i think Today by Stanbic, if it was sent after the date he made the transaction then he has a case, but if the reverse is the case, then he may really not have a case.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.