Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1224894 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 1:07am On Sep 17, 2016
sinebaba:
ITunes gift card available $300
Call 08134830575
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 1:15am On Sep 17, 2016
claycares:
$1m available at N416 today for transfers to US or any account in Nigeria. PM for details. Thanks
40 million dollars available for transfer at 416N. Pm me for details
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sirlop(m): 3:13am On Sep 17, 2016
seems we cant use naira debit card to make payment via paypal channel? I have tried 3 cards from different banks to no avail...What do I do? Any advice?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by texaco1: 3:28am On Sep 17, 2016
sirlop:
seems we cant use naira debit card to make payment via paypal channel? I have tried 3 cards from different banks to no avail...What do I do? Any advice?
pay from outside nigeria,this is where ppl will now understand the problem many companies are facing in Nigeria. Getting money in isn't the problem but how do u get ur funds out without making a loss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 17, 2016
texaco1:
pay from outside nigeria,this is where ppl will now understand the problem many companies are facing in Nigeria. Getting money in isn't the problem but how do u get ur funds out without making a loss

wat do u advise b done 2 rectify it if u were cbn governor or buhari
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 5:21am On Sep 17, 2016
sirlop:
Go to your PayPal settings and make some changes

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yhellow(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2016
sirlop:
u can still pay, just follow d link below and change to pay in seller invoice currency. https://www.paypal.com/?cmd=_profile-merchant-pull-funding&CALL_FORMant_UPDATE=false

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by vizboy(m): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2016
Hello.

50$ Amazon gift card Available.

360/$

Contact on my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 7:12am On Sep 17, 2016
onatisi:
40 million dollars available for transfer at 416N. Pm me for details
cheesy
lol, oga dey vex grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by osusu(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2016
$300 neteller/skrill for sale available for open transaction in lagos i do not send first , scammers abeg dont show o, more skrill/neteller frm where dat came from
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by osusu(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2016
$300 neteller/skrill for sale
available for open transaction in lagos if u want
i do not send first ,
scammers abeg dont show o,
more skrill/neteller frm where dat came from
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Awesomelee: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2016
I need someone to help pay $170 on Aliexpress. Good rates please. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by praiseovie(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2016
capsie18:
6000 GBP available contact +44 7407 235932.
Kindly note request is based on availability

Thanks

how much is your rate if one is to get like 3500 from you

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2016
osusu:
$300 neteller/skrill for sale
available for open transaction in lagos if u want
i do not send first ,
scammers abeg dont show o,
more skrill/neteller frm where dat came from

I need $47 Skrill.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2016
bongolistik:
$30 is available WhatsApp 08036387869

at how much?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2016
I need $47 Skrill.
Quote me if you have.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by rockman007: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2016
gadoonline:
PLEASE I NEED GTBANK RATE AS OF TODAY
N395
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2016
buyers beware!!! verify any seller here before dropping your money.. especially those suggesting face to face transaction.. won't say more than that.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by osusu(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2016
erooOluwa:

I need $47 Skrill.
ok @405/$ slightly negotiable
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2016
sirlop:

Step 1

Login to your PayPal account

Step 2

Click the gear icon at the left side of the page which is known as settings.

Step 3

Click on payments tab then click on manage payments/my pre-approved payments.

Step 4

Click on set available funding sources on the left side of the page.

Step 5

This page will display all the cards you have available on Paypal then click conversion options beside any card you want to change the currency.

Step 6

Select the second option when the page opens which is Bill me in the currency listed on seller's invoice and click on submit.

Step 7

It will return you to the funding source page after submitting then click on save, after which it will return you to my pre-approved payments page with a caption of you have successfully updated your available funding
sources. Without clicking on save, you have not done anything.

Step 8

Try any transactions you want and it will go.

Hope it helps.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HelloT: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2016
$500 bitcoins for sell at N410 to the dollar.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
sirlop:

Check page 364. I dropped the solution there
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by praiseovie(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
mavinc4u:

Step 1

Login to your PayPal account

Step 2

Click the gear icon at the left side of the page which is known as settings.

Step 3

Click on payments tab then click on manage payments/my pre-approved payments.

Step 4

Click on set available funding sources on the left side of the page.

Step 5

This page will display all the cards you have available on Paypal then click conversion options beside any card you want to change the currency.

Step 6

Select the second option when the page opens which is Bill me in the currency listed on seller's invoice and click on submit.

Step 7

It will return you to the funding source page after submitting then click on save, after which it will return you to my pre-approved payments page with a caption of you have successfully updated your available funding
sources. Without clicking on save, you have not done anything.

Step 8

Try any transactions you want and it will go.

Hope it helps.

please bro and anyone else who has idea, what's the current limit one can transfer from nigerian PayPal to a foreign PayPal account, especially if its a new Nigerian PayPal account. thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
praiseovie:

please bro and anyone else who has idea, what's the current limit one cant transfer from nigerian PayPal to a foreign PayPal account, especially if its a new Nigerian PayPal account. thanks

It depends on the limit set by the bank for online transactions carried out with the naira MasterCard or visa. For e.g stanbic has a daily limit of $200 which means you cant transfer more than $200 a day via PayPal or payments for Items purchased online.

Note that the version of PayPal we operate in Nigeria is quite different in the sense that it cant actually hold funds. It just acts as a gateway to facilitate business transactions between 2 parties.

Hope this helps
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
praiseovie:

please bro and anyone else who has idea, what's the current limit one can transfer from nigerian PayPal to a foreign PayPal account, especially if its a new Nigerian PayPal account. thanks

No limit as long as your card is verified with the four digit code. The only person that has a limit is the receiver if his/her account is new.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Welcome back mavinc4u
Been a while u posted here
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
mavinc4u:

No limit as long as your card is verified with the four digit code. The only person that has a limit is the receiver if his/her account is new.

i hope you are d true one and not a sold account grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gbaby4live: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Is there anyone here who can help in paying $88 using his/her card with good rate should pop up..

Thanks..

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.