Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1219201 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2016
$100 AGC wanted. WhatsApp 07066435369
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2016
$200 Paypal available @380/$

Please verify me before reaching out...I won't attend interview to sell funds grin

Contacts and thread in signature.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2016
balogunsam:

Please verify me before reaching out...I won't attend interview to sell funds grin

i dont know you oo ( SME ) grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Singapore1:

hahahaha... but you know my name sha.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2016
Buy, Sell Neteller or Perfect Money USD from a reliable and renown
e-currency exchanger.

Call 08144333114
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by osusu(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2016
Singapore1:

bro ure not picking ur calls
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2016
osusu:

bro ure not picking ur calls

i am not with my phone oo,
forgot it at home

i am using mifi with my other phone

please give me an hour
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2016
balogunsam:

ZUKA ZUKA TADA...
so you know how annoying your interview is and you wanna avoid others returning your same ministry to you.

Insha Allah.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Still buying skrill at ₦390/$. Any amount needed. Whatsapp 08053250698
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by izikjon(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
$332 BTC available for sale.

Rate: ₦440/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by izikjon(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
$332 BTC available for sale.

Rate: ₦440/$

Sold to marcjoe
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
AGC $150 @ 360 All my existing customer would have contact you first but my phone upgraded yesterday and don't have it numbers on my phone again.Feel free to contact as usual fastest finger
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by izikjon(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
$100 iTunes gift card available for sale
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nickyblaze(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Any one that has rmb/ Chinese yuen buzz me
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
balogunsam:

sold to setnumd
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 24, 2016
$70 worth of bitcoin needed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lstar4real(m): 5:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Contact me For Rmb / Yuan..... Find out about me before Contacting me.. ...Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tabbaz(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2016
Morning All. HELP!

Your advice is needed

So my PAYPAL (Malaysia verified) generated traffic of $8k (inflow and outflow) with about 50 different transaction in a period of 7days

The next thing is LIMITED ACCOUNT message from PAYPAL.

They want me to write them the detail of the transactions for them to lift the LIMITATION

Thank God I only have USD110 left sha.

Please your assistant is needed.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dollaflow(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2016
paypal available. btc needed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2016
tumababa:
Still buying skrill at ₦390/$. Any amount needed. Whatsapp 08053250698

Enjoy your weekend
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2016
Contact Justi4jesu for assistant.
Tabbaz:
Morning All. HELP!

Your advice is needed

So my PAYPAL (Malaysia verified) generated traffic of $8k (inflow and outflow) with about 50 different transaction in a period of 7days

They want me to write them the detail of the transactions for them to lift the LIMITATION

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tabbaz(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2016
AleAirHub:
Contact Justi4jesu for assistant.

Thanks sir
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2016
Tabbaz:
Morning All. HELP!

Your advice is needed

You can't contact us without contacting paypal first. Contact paypal and find out what went wrong and also their requirement to restore your account before asking us for help.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Oteleye(f): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2016
Who can help me make payment on alibaba website.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by izikjon(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2016
izikjon:
$100 iTunes gift card available for sale

Sold to shinaf
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tabbaz(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2016
mavinc4u:

You can't contact us without contacting paypal first. Contact paypal and find out what went wrong and also their requirement to restore your account before asking us for help.

Thanks for your interest in my ISSUE. Appreciated sir. I have contacted them. Though I am in a communication with iyemic now.
what they need is the Business detail and transaction detail. It's high traffic problem

thanks again
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by luvlyoracle(m): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2016
$50 worth of Bitcoin needed.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2016
Tabbaz:

Thanks for your interest in my ISSUE. Appreciated sir. I have contacted them. Though I am in a communication with iyemic now.
what they need is the Business detail and transaction detail. It's high traffic problem

thanks again

Okay, Good luck.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2016
Good Morning Sir,

It is good you take this few mentioned notice in place to avoid your account not limited or block.

>>>. Make sure you dont withdraw all your earns .

>>>. Make sure you allow your earns to stay in your account for a period of 2week or 21days before you start spending.

>>>. It is always advisable you spend part of your earning on sites that accept paypal. Eg, Ebay and many more.

>>>. Dont be tempted always to accept all payment into that account mostly if the source is fraud.

The need for this little tips is to keep your account safety as much as possible because my past experience has taught me a great lessons.....

#Bravo Sir cool
Tabbaz:
Morning All. HELP!

Your advice is needed

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tabbaz(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Sir,

It is good you take this few mentioned notice in place to avoid your account not limited or block.

>>>. Make sure you dont withdraw all your earns .

>>>. Make sure you allow your earns to stay in your account for a period of 2week or 21days before you start spending.

>>>. It is always advisable you spend part of your earning on sites that accept paypal. Eg, Ebay and many more.

>>>. Dont be tempted always to accept all payment into that account mostly if the source is fraud.

The need for this little tips is to keep your account safety as much as possible because my past experience has taught me a great lessons.....

#Bravo Sir cool

Thanks... noted
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
$283 PayPal available contact me on my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.