Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222037 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Theflint1(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2016
Bro good morning. I have some PayPal funds above $100 for exchange. I tried adding your whatsapp number but it ain't going. I've sent you a pm
Clone2020:

Guy remember say I sell you iPhone 2 years ago... infact u still dey flood my bbm everyday with your ads. Biko give me discount as per old time customer.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lstar4real(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2016
Opeyemi5:
pple can be so wicked
Mr SEGEONLINE
u introducing him to someone that means you standing for that person
you have a debt to pay
the surprise part of it was dt ... he was even threatening me saying all sorts of Nonsense!!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniolaamoda: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2016
75$ fiverr funds for sale @440/$

I am not sending to a payoneer so this deal is for on paypal dudes.

If you are not well known i am not sending to you First
If you Are well known i have no problem sending to you first

Contact me asap if u need before i sell am 081807124..74..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jainine(f): 11:58am On Oct 09, 2016
Lstar4real:
the surprise part of it was dt ... he was even threatening me saying all sorts of Nonsense!!!

Don't let anything surprise you. I believe he has an office in ikeja. Pay some police and go arrest him. He isn't difficult to track. Because he and that guy gang up to scam you. Stop talking too much and get your money back fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lstar4real(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
Jainine:

Don't let anything surprise you. I believe he has an office in ikeja. Pay some police and go arrest him. He isn't difficult to track. Because he and that guy gang up to scam you. Stop talking too much and get your money back fast
Please I need your contact to really get the main place in Ikeja... I already informed police but I don't have much for now ...m Planing to go after him next week Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
$1,200 Skrill available for sale
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lstar4real:
Please I need your contact to really get the main place in Ikeja... I already informed police but I don't have much for now ...m Planing to go after him next week Thanks

Be quick about it .... the longer you delay .... the more time you give them to cover their tracks
... humans are wicked beyond comprehension

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
1700$

payoneer now available

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lstar4real:

Hmm. His account has been deactivated. To even think that he mentioned your name as someone that can vouch for him in one of his threads is really baffling. Kpele, they always come out useful even when they are useless. This are the kind of people that if death only asks question before taking anyone, we should simply recommend these fools to death without batting an eyelid because they are wasting a space on earth. People like this makes me wish that I am an atheist because one drop of kola nut at the shrine resets their brain as God's punishment for them always takes time.
https://www.nairaland.com/3279551/buy-payoneer-paypal-funds-good

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lstar4real(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
mavinc4u:

Hmm. His account has been deactivated. To even think that he mentioned your name as someone that can vouch for him in one of his threads is really baffling. Kpele, they always come out useful even when they are useless. This are the kind of people that if death only asks question before taking anyone, we should simply recommend these fools to death without batting an eyelid because they are wasting a space on earth. People like this makes me wish that I am an atheist because one drop of kola nut at the shrine resets their brain as God's punishment for them always takes time.
he deactivated the account immediately the issue occur....Yes vouched for him ...m doing everything possible to get him...Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lstar4real:
he deactivated the account immediately the issue occur....Yes vouched for him ...m doing everything possible to get him...Thanks

Go to the nearest police area command.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
mavinc4u:

Is Segeonline same as Nobody?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lstar4real:

No third party here. All was set up . In fact the chat of discussion between them was deleted immediately.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by OA2(f): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
People are desperately wicked. Haba. Hope you get yo nail him. Check him on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and get the details on where he works. Get the police to apprehend him at work. Please act very fast. I hope you get your cash fast. Godspeed

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by rotadelbxtian(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
OA2:
People are desperately wicked. Haba. Hope you get yo nail him. Check him on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and get the details on where he works. Get the police to apprehend him at work. Please act very fast. I hope you get your cash fast. Godspeed

The mere material things of this sinful world has made so many to loose their humanity conscience. One thing is certain, Almighty God gives wealth and no peace for the wicked!

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by FreeWorld23: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mariesio:

NOBODY is an account that has been deactivated.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mariesio:

lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Suntemi(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
OA2:
Please I need a $150 AGC. Anyone have and at what rates? Asap please

Contact me
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mariesio:

Madam don't finish me with laugh oh.. cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TCD: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lstar4real:

So sorry for this unfortunate event. It seems he has deleted his BBM too as I cant find him on my list anymore. I only added him to buy funds because he claimed you can vouch for him. He can delete his username but he cant change his name.

Please modify all your posts you narrated the incident and type his full names. The name of the account you sent the money to and the account number. So if anyone searches his name they will see him for what he is.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Singapore1:

lwkmd

Why are you laughing , checked the link and saw Nobody has the same intro as Segeonline grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
justi4jesu:

Madam don't finish me with laugh oh.. cheesy

grin grin grin You dey laugh for this serious matter , I hear you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
mayorall:

No third party here. All was set up . In fact the chat of discussion between them was deleted immediately.

Ehen ... chai there is God oooo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lstar4real(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
mayorall:

Just seems you are there...he has deleted all chatting history... Too bad...need to act Fast Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lstar4real(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lstar4real:
HELLO Everyone

I want to inform everyone about what's happening between me and SEGEONLINE the Fund seller... I was in need of $621 which I normally updated fund sellers on my contact so that they we contact me whenever they get... but on this unfortunate day The SEGEONLINE Contacted me that he have $620 - #233200 on 23rd of September which is not cheap rates. .. but its own by his friend and he want to sell it so I was convinced to pay him because I normally bought funds from him then I sent him payment details...He also sent me Group chat on BBM for me to know that his friend really got the fund... and he also transferred the money to his friend which I don't know the amount... The guy confirmed it too and said he will pay but after some hours the guy didn't pay...I contacted SEGEONLINE To make sure his friend pay or Refund me...The Guy Kept saying network is bad till d next day when I told him I dont want the Fund again but My money then we had group chat again & the guy promise to refund SEGEONLINE and also said he has used some of the money to settle some bills but he will make sure the money will complete before 12pm of the next day. ...Since then SEGEONLINE friend has switched off his number Till date after that SEGEONLINE now Open up to me that he also know him online then I told SEGEONLINE to refund me because am not the owner of the Fund...... he agree to refund me....but whenever I call and send him BBM messages SEGEONLINE will not reply so because he as agree to pay me...I decide to be quiet and more relax but after 2 weeks... he didn't pay don't reply me so I decided to threaten him which is not a Joke because I can't let go such money.... BUT Yesterday night he was even threaten me Over my money that am trying to Kill him and he has saved all my chats for preference and I will even spend more than #500K to get myself outta the Mess & He got military that will dealt with me... Over my money.....Nairalander Please am begging Him to refund me but he Kept threaten me.....I want to Inform Funds buyers to stay away from SEGEONLINE... if you don't you on your own.. but for me I Must collect my money !!!

Nairaland nick - Segeonline

Full name
Ogunleye Olusegun Olubukola

GTBank

Phone Number

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mariesio:

Yes, he is nobody because he deactivated his account.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Macaulish(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
Mehn .. cry cry cry cry Some humans are so desperate and greedy ...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AKMoney1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
SELL YOUR ITUNES GIFT CARDS AT AN ATTRACTIVE RATES

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Singapore1:
1700$

payoneer now available

remain

1000$ ( payoneer )
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
( make i quickly go hawk the remaining funds )

1000$ payoneer

flash/call/whatsapp

and i have 50$ skrill for sale too grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
$200 dorm fund for sale at 470/$. Whatsapp 08033669203
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by whizcode: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
paypal funds 600$ for sale call/whatsapp 08066007012

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.