Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1219283 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by freshcvvs: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
itunesgiftcard:

what's their limit please

100$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
$200 Paypal Available

wink
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by CallmeLucy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
$110 bitcoins available at #520/$. Contact me on WhatsApp using my signature.

Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Takinwale(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
UBA

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
mavinc4u:

Is a good point since CBN is in support of what DSS is doing.

I don't know how to spot fake dollar but all I know is that dollar that has dates of 2006 upwards is acceptable by banks but dollar with years lower than 2006 is not acceptable.
The way I always do mine is that whoever am buying the dollar from must enter any bank with me and I will walk to their western union counter with a smile and a little joke just to ask the attendant there to scan the money if is fake or original. Another option is buying from someone that has a shop in case any thing happens, things are hard in this country now so everybody eye dey red.

can those at the normal counter detect it? I was thinking a better option is to let the seller deposit it in my account and the cashier acknowledges the deposit before I make payment to him.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniolaamoda: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
dragnet:

can those at the normal counter detect it? I was thinking a better option is to let the seller deposit it in my account and the cashier acknowledges the deposit before I make payment to him.

The ones at the normal counter cannot detect it
D ones at the WU stand can detect it
If it is fake it will eject from a specific slot

Besides i hope u know if it is fake and d cashier mistakenly deposit it in ur account
No be d bank go pay o
Na cashier go pay
Abeg mk una pity dem small

Remember wen i dey do IT for gtbank

Omo i suffer ehn
Dem dey spend fake for me on a regular
Before me self come jah myself
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
dragnet:

Normal counter cannot detect it, is those ones in charge of western union.

Asking the person to pay is another good option.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sirlop(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
$74 paypal available @420.Contact on my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
mavinc4u:

Normal counter cannot detect it, is those ones in charge of western union.

Asking the person to pay is another good option.

ai thanks...
but I don't think all branches run western union/mg, some banks dedicate specific branches for that.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
eniolaamoda:

The ones at the normal counter cannot detect it
D ones at the WU stand can detect it
If it is fake it will eject from a specific slot

Besides i hope u know if it is fake and d cashier mistakenly deposit it in ur account
No be d bank go pay o
Na cashier go pay
Abeg mk una pity dem small

Remember wen i dey do IT for gtbank

Omo i suffer ehn
Dem dey spend fake for me on a regular
Before me self come jah myself

shebi no be me go shaa pay? the cashier no do him/her job well niyen.

btw how did you jah yourself? that's what I'm asking, any obvious signs that can easily give away fake bills apart from testing on wu counter?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dadah04(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
gentlesas:
200 USD PayPal left. Rate 420/$.

Not negotiable

Hit me on my contact below

whatsapp 08055455584

who can vouch for him or has transacted with the seller before

UPDATE:- SMOOTH TRANSACTION.....

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
CallmeLucy:
$110 bitcoins available at #520/$. Contact me on WhatsApp using my signature.

Thanks

Kai when I don buy for localbitcoins

Well till next time
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniolaamoda: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
dragnet:

shebi no be me go shaa pay? the cashier no do him/her job well niyen.

btw how did you jah yourself? that's what I'm asking, any obvious signs that can easily give away fake bills apart from testing on wu counter?

I wasnt on WU stands
ITs cant stand dier

Na normal naira i dey "atm room"

But d dollar wen my oga showed me, u will look at it under sun and see some tiny tiny stuff under franklins head and d head of the rest of dem

And date is important too

Dont kno much of it sha
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
$6,000 Btc Available for Sale

Contact on my Signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniolaamoda: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
dadah04:

who can vouch for him or has transacted with the seller before

Bros make we go oda room
I go treat u well
Dining table
A/c
Juice

Better rate

Make we go
081807124.74 watsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Taeewo(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
I have 10 Euro of skrill for sale, if u interested whatapp on signature.. ..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
eniolaamoda:

I wasnt on WU stands
ITs cant stand dier

Na normal naira i dey "atm room"

But d dollar wen my oga showed me, u will look at it under sun and see some tiny tiny stuff under franklins head and d head of the rest of dem

And date is important too

Dont kno much of it sha

Lol... so if sun no shine, no dollar verification? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniolaamoda: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
dragnet:

Lol... so if sun no shine, no dollar verification? cheesy

Omo no dollar verification o lol
My oga sabi use fone light
Him no dey even use machine self

D man done gbona die

I remeber one day wey one man come deposit close to 200k
Dat day rain dey fall
D man come jam me for counter
And all d money wet die
And machine no fit count am

Na so i just use church mind collect am and credit the man

Omo wen next day reach wey we dey recount all cash
Oma na 16k fake note this man mix with the money o

I no fit cry
And salary na 40k
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Omo no dollar verification o lol
My oga sabi use fone light
Him no dey even use machine self

D man done gbona die

I remeber one day wey one man come deposit close to 200k
Dat day rain dey fall
D man come jam me for counter
And all d money wet die
And machine no fit count am

Na so i just use church mind collect am and credit the man

Omo wen next day reach wey we dey recount all cash
Oma na 16k fake note this man mix with the money o

I no fit cry
And salary na 40k
wow... see format !
people are really wicked... isn't there any bank policy to recall such person after the deposit?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tolzeal(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
I have paypal $200 @440

Call whatsapp 08067487543
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dadah04(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Still looking for $1k paypal......
quote me if available + rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniolaamoda: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
dragnet:

wow... see format !
people are really wicked... isn't there any bank policy to recall such person after the deposit?

Nope
Dey assume you are trained to detect at a spot once u pass to be a cashier
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dadah04(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Tolzeal:
I have paypal $200 @440

@Opeyemi5 i see you ..Oya come and buy ooo

would buy all @420/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Nope
Dey assume you are trained to detect at a spot once u pass to be a cashier

That's true anyway.
so if the whole 200k was fake, na your whole IT allowance you take do charity so?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Opeyemi5(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Tolzeal:
I have paypal $200 @440

@Opeyemi5 i see you ..Oya come and buy ooo
my shipper(mikky) done seize my goods o
He tell me stay I send fraud money.and the new guy does not accept PayPal for now.lets hope he does soon
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
itunesgiftcard:

does FCMB card work? and which please visa or master card?
Yes but I don't know which of their cards
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ilyasmuy: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
50 pounds skrill at 530£/N 08102694766 whatsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniolaamoda: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
dragnet:

That's true anyway.
so if the whole 200k was fake, na your whole IT allowance you take do charity so?

Before you enter the IT placement
Your HOD go stand as guarantee
And a level15 gov.t worker go stand as guarantee

So na does ones go pay the gbese

Besides d 200k is too small for them

iTs do steal big big money.

In a week i count close to 350million naira

One of my job is to count cash dats being loaded into the Atm

And u sabi gtb atm na

As u dey load millions na so ppl dey withdraw am

And dier slogan is 24/7 service

"nothing painful as counting other ppls money"
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Rhiya: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
computerboy:
Update on Bank cards that are still working

GTB (Mastercard) - 320/$ ($100 limit)

ACCESS (Visa card) - 325/$ ($200 limit)

UBA (MasterCard) - 314.9/$ (I don't know their limit)

FCMB -

All Confirmed by me this morning

Anybody with FCMB should add
. Hi please I need ur urgent help I just noticed the ban on international transactions as I tried using my stanbic card...can u help me make payment for a course on UDEMY or refer me to someone that can assist so I pay the equivalent into your account...the course is $15 pls house help
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Before you enter the IT placement Your HOD go stand as guarantee And a level15 gov.t worker go stand as guarantee
So na does ones go pay the gbese
Besides d 200k is too small for them
iTs do steal big big money.
In a week i count close to 350million naira
One of my job is to count cash dats being loaded into the Atm
And u sabi gtb atm na
As u dey load millions na so ppl dey withdraw am
And dier slogan is 24/7 service
"nothing painful as counting other ppls money"
hmm undecided
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Rhiya:
. Hi please I need ur urgent help I just noticed the ban on international transactions as I tried using my stanbic card...can u help me make payment for a course on UDEMY or refer me to someone that can assist so I pay the equivalent into your account...the course is $15 pls house help

I don't offer such services. but there are people offering it here. They will quote you soon
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dadah04(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
@sirlop and @Day11
I transfered money its been over 30mins and its still showing pending.
@Sirlop and @Day11 reserve the paypal pending when gtbank release the money

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.