Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1219238 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onlinepay: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
rate?
Day11:
$195 Paypal Fund

Going goin?

angry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Still withdrawing fiverr PayPal funds over $100 @N400/$.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by frebor(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
$197 Amazon gift card for sale, contact in signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
goldtooth:

Hello mavinc4u pls i want to add my friend's card to my paypal. After adding would papal send him any code that i need to enter? or as soon as i add i can use it to make payment immediately? Thanks
Yes, you can use it to make payment without the code but to be on a safer side, I would suggest that you input the 4 digits code to verify as that would tell them that you also have access to the account/card.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by goldtooth: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
mavinc4u:

Yes, you can use it to make payment without the code but to be on a safer side, I would suggest that you input the 4 digits code to verify as that would tell them that you also have access to the account/card.
Which four digit code? how do i get it? where do i input it?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
frebor:
$197 Amazon gift card for sale, contact in signature

Na wah oh. This guy you stingy eh grin. Che na small change way you suppose leave for me make you dey advertise here abi. Oya continue.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
goldtooth:

Which four digit code? how do i get it? where do i input it?

The normal way. When you add his card, they will charge $1.95 on the card which would be refunded later then the transaction will have 4 digits code that you will use to verify the card when you login to your PayPal. Have you added the card?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by goldtooth: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
mavinc4u:

The normal way. When you add his card, they will charge $1.95 on the card which would be refunded later then the transaction will have 4 digits code that you will use to verify the card when you login to your PayPal. Have you added the card?

I am about to add it. Wow but that code takes time to come oo, it can come in like 5days which is next month. i wanted to use the card this month, then use it again early next month. What do you advise? should i use it immediately i add it ? will the code still come if i do that?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Taeewo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
goldtooth:

I am about to add it. Wow but that code takes time to come oo, it can come in like 5days which is next month. i wanted to use the card this month, then use it again early next month. What do you advise? should i use it immediately i add it ? will the code still come if i do that?
It cant take that long, u will receive it within 24 hours.. .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dollaflow(m): 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
+/- $3000 btc available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by frebor(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
mavinc4u:

Na wah oh. This guy you stingy eh grin. Che na small change way you suppose leave for me make you dey advertise here abi. Oya continue.

Lol... cheesy grin cheesy grin You sha don buy am now
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dollaflow(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
dollaflow:
+/- $3000 btc available
sold
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by achodave(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
I need payoneer funds, just quote me with your rate if you have. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 1:17am On Nov 28, 2016
goldtooth:

It does not take time. It all depends on the bank. If you want, you can pay and verify later. If you add the card and didn't verify or make payment with it, just know that after 2-3days the card would be blocked permanently from working on PayPal.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Etinosajay(m): 5:09am On Nov 28, 2016
SontoneriE:
$500 paypal is available for an exchange rate of $430.

$$ is currently 460 / 473 (www.abokifx.com)

Serious buyers only.

Contact?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2016
mavinc4u:

It does not take time. It all depends on the bank. If you want, you can pay and verify later. If you add the card and didn't verify or make payment with it, just know that after 2-3days the card would be blocked permanently from working on PayPal.

do they send that code every time a card is added?
I've only received it the first time I added a card back then.

another question, can I add a card to my account, use it, then remove and add to another account?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tizzle1: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2016
dragnet:

another question, can I add a card to my account, use it, then remove and add to another account?
you won't need any code to activate the card again so long as the PayPal account is thesame. You can have upto 10 cards at a time,you can also remove the card and use it on another PayPal,but the $1.99 charge and verification code will be required

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by seunot: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2016
Morning guys, I need a $50 agc card asap. Quote me and I'll get back to you, thnks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2016
Today is gonna be a good day.

Click Like if you believe undecided

Meanwhile.

195$ Paypal Available
$1,200 Bitcoin Fresh dis morning ( I'm selling at cheaper rate) Christmas Bonanza angry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2016
Still needed

didymario7:
Hi people

Skrill needed @ N455

Neteller also needed @ N455

See contact on my signature below.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by YerYer: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2016
Sold some bitcoin to LadyF and co last night.

Another $8,500 available @ 530/$ last

● Selling $500 above

● Contact in signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by valencia25(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2016
Bring your iTunes Gift Cards to me. I buy them and pay instantly.

No delays, smooth deal.

Call/WhatsApp: 08082862125
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dadah04(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2016
Day11:

I think is everywhere

My transfer of 800k to accessbank is still pending as well.

House attention is needed
Since friday i paid money for paypal to @day11 and @sirlop the transaction was pending due to gtbank wahala but finally went through on saturday eveing,@sirlop came through on sunday but @day11 didn't. I call @day11 this morning to know why he hasnt sent the paypal he's claiming not to have received the money yet....so here the transaction detail.

cc @tabbaz, @ladyf, @bookiemart01, @aleairhub, @dragnet
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2016
dragnet:

Every time a new card that has not been used on PayPal is added then it needs a code for verification. You can get the code by clicking on confirm the card after adding the card but if you are buying something immediately with the card, then you won't get the code. However, it is always advisable to get the code especially when the new card is not in your name for future reference but if the card is yours then you can easily defend yourself when their robotic machine remembers you.

Yes you can remove your card from one of your PayPal to another of your PayPal but just know that when you do that, the card requires a new verification code for the second PayPal. However, you cannot remove a card on someone's PayPal to add to yours because their machine keeps record of where each card was added and removed.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by valencia25(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2016
YerYer:
Sold some bitcoin to LadyF and co last night.

Another $8,500 available @ 530/$ last

● Selling $500 above

● Contact in signature

I sent you a message on WhatsApp

I need that BTC too.

Call/WhatsApp: 08082862125
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2016
mavinc4u:

Every time a new card that has not been used on PayPal is added then it needs a code for verification. You can get the code by clicking on confirm the card after adding the card but if you are buying something immediately with the card, then you won't get the code. However, it is always advisable to get the code especially when the new card is not in your name for future reference but if the card is yours then you can easily defend yourself when their robotic machine remembers you.

Yes you can remove your card from one of your PayPal to another of your PayPal but just know that when you do that, the card requires a new verification code for the second PayPal. However, you cannot remove a card on someone's PayPal to add to yours because their machine keeps record of where each card was added and removed.

@bolded, I thought multiple accounts was against their rules?
since their machine keeps records of cards per account, that means I can destroy a card that has been added to an account which isn't mine, request a new card from my bank and add it freshly to my account...

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2016
tizzle1:
you won't need any code to activate the card again so long as the PayPal account is thesame. You can have upto 10 cards at a time, you can also remove the card and use it on another PayPal ,but the $1.99 charge and verification code will be required

Thanks a lot for your insight.
you sure about the bolded? tested, confirmed?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2016
Well, I'll ask that you call gtbank and complain because I believe they had an issue on Friday. I know I also have a 44k transfer hanging. I just called their gtconnect and I was told it's a network issue and it'll be resolved before close of business day today

dadah04:

House attention is needed
Since friday i paid money for paypal to @day11 and @sirlop the transaction was pending due to gtbank wahala but finally went through on saturday eveing,@sirlop came through on sunday but @day11 didn't. I call @day11 this morning to know why he hasnt sent the paypal he's claiming not to have received the money yet....so here the transaction detail.

cc @tabbaz, @ladyf, @bookiemart01, @aleairhub

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ikegwegbe(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2016
How much is Amazon electronic gift card worth per $1
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2016
Buy, Sell Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, Okpay, Payza or Perfect Money USD from a reliable and renown
e-currency exchanger.

Sell Neteller/Skrill to us @ N460 per USD
Buy Neteller/Skrill from us @ N520 per USD

Sell PM to us @ N485 per USD
Buy PM from us @ N530 per USD

Sell Bitcoin to us @ N485 per USD
Buy Bitcoin from us @ N530 per USD

Sell Payza to us @ N530 per USD
Buy Payza from us @ N490 per USD

Sell Okpay to us @ N530 per USD
Buy Okpay from us @ N490 per USD

Call 08144333114
Or visit www.forextrading23.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.