Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,144 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1223649 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by revjeck(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
I need 200$ transfer......will pay immediately in naira... It's urgent pls
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
tumababa:

At what price you wannabuy?

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
lordmayor4:

Ok. I dont have
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Stanley08:

EgoKudiOwo Bank of Nigeria?

grin the bank just dey there

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
UBA today #227 per dollar
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Kufie(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
anodebeanthony:
UBA today #227 per dollar

Those thieves. GTBank is still $1-₦220
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Kufie(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
balogunsam:
Who can help with sending a wire transfer to USA please? It is quite urgent!

I can. Let me know what's involved
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by honourableseyi: 12:25am On Nov 15, 2015
Kufie:

Those thieves. GTBank is still $1-₦220

Access as at today is #225
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Anyone with PayPal fund for sale
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2015
Anyone with PayPal fund for sale?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Kufie:

I can. Let me know what's involved

How do i reach you?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
lordmayor4:
Anyone with PayPal fund for sale?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Kufie(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
balogunsam:

How do i reach you?

iamkufre@gmail.com
BBM: 58F17330
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Access Bank charge for PayPal $1-225. Just now
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pretts(f): 11:41am On Nov 16, 2015
Please does anyone know the current GBP rate on GTBank and Stanbic cards for POS transactions?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Time2Smile(m): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
I have been trying to make a payment on ebay through paypal, using my Stanbic Master card, but the payment has been denied twice. It is not possible I have exceeded my limits and I have used the card before. Anybody experiencing this? and what is the way forward please?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Time2Smile:
I have been trying to make a payment on ebay through paypal, using my Stanbic Master card, but the payment has been denied twice. It is not possible I have exceeded my limits and I have used the card before. Anybody experiencing this? and what is the way forward please?
jeeez, have been having the same problem since saturday. Please check your balance ooo. Bought airtime, 2 my surprise my alert showed my paypal declined transactions missing from my balance. Have emailed them, awaiting their reply.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
pretts:
Please does anyone know the current GBP rate on GTBank and Stanbic cards for POS transactions?

Stanbic expect around 335 to 340. More likely, 336 to 337.

Oct 3 - 335.62
Oct 4 - 336
Oct 7 - 337.5
Nov 1 - 339.66
Nov 7 - 336.49
Nov 10 - 336.08
Nov 11 - 336.08

Cheers! wink
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Time2Smile:

lazinny:
jeeez, have been having the same problem since saturday. Please check your balance ooo. Bought airtime, 2 my surprise my alert showed my paypal declined transactions missing from my balance. Have emailed them, awaiting their reply.

BVN maybe? Anyways, regardless... Stanbic's services have gotten really bad. Things they used to solve in 1 day taking weeks now. If you have mobile banking and the mobile app on ur phone always try login before making any payments. If it logs in fine then go on and use ur card online. But if you get story like 'Telco or Bank unavailable at the moment', run for your life! Lol.

This is just a way to know if they are experiencing downtime at the moment. Cheers! smiley

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
mavinc4u:

Oya PM me the bank now. Lowkey.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Time2Smile(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
lazinny:
Thanks My balance is intact. I bought airtime to check my balance because online bank interface was down. I was trying to login in by entering the OTP sent to my phone, despite the OTP being correct, I was denied access and barred after the third attempt. Seems there is a problem with there system, I think I will have to go to the bank to resolve the issue.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Time2Smile:
Thanks My balance is intact. I bought airtime to check my balance because online bank interface was down. I was trying to login in by entering the OTP sent to my phone, despite the OTP being correct, I was denied access and barred after the third attempt. Seems there is a problem with there system, I think I will have to go to the bank to resolve the issue.
just tweet them, they will resolve it. It happened to me last Saturday, instantly sent them DM on twitter, I was called after 5mins to answer some few about my account before it free.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Stanley08:

BVN maybe? Anyways, regardless... Stanbic's services have gotten really bad. Things they used to solve in 1 day taking weeks now. If you have mobile banking and the mobile app on ur phone always try login before making any payments. If it logs in fine then go on and use ur card online. But if you get story like 'Telco or Bank unavailable at the moment', run for your life! Lol.

This is just a way to know if they are experiencing downtime at the moment. Cheers! smiley
Not bvn sha. Thanks for the tip. Its just ebay abi paypal and all their security measures, tried checking out with a device I've not browsed ebay with before so that raised some red flags. Anyway stanbic called and have supplied them with the decline screenshot. Should be reverted in 24hrs according to the rep.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pretts(f): 12:39am On Nov 17, 2015
Thanks...Please I hope their daily limit of $2000 still stands as I'm looking to make a payment for a little over £1k which is way more than GTBank's daily limit of $1k. Need to be sure before I open an account with Stanbic

Stanley08:

Stanbic expect around 335 to 340. More likely, 336 to 337.

Oct 3 - 335.62
Oct 4 - 336
Oct 7 - 337.5
Nov 1 - 339.66
Nov 7 - 336.49
Nov 10 - 336.08
Nov 11 - 336.08

Cheers! wink
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by djunit1(m): 12:41am On Nov 17, 2015
I need Naira.... I can pay $$ to yankee account or Naija account but you'll be responsible for the charges. Whoever needs $$ should drop their BBM Pin or number for whatsapp

My rate is 229 Naira to a Dollar
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Deejau007: 3:10am On Nov 17, 2015
djunit1:
I need Naira.... I can pay $$ to yankee account or Naija account but you'll be responsible for the charges. Whoever needs $$ should drop their BBM Pin or number for whatsapp

My rate is 229 Naira to a Dollar

7A27E37D

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2015
pretts:
Thanks...Please I hope their daily limit of $2000 still stands as I'm looking to make a payment for a little over £1k which is way more than GTBank's daily limit of $1k. Need to be sure before I open an account with Stanbic

1,000 GBP = 350,000 approx
2,000 USD = 440,000 approx

Yes. $2000 it is. So you are good. smiley

lazinny:
Not bvn sha. Thanks for the tip. Its just ebay abi paypal and all their security measures, tried checking out with a device I've not browsed ebay with before so that raised some red flags. Anyway stanbic called and have supplied them with the decline screenshot. Should be reverted in 24hrs according to the rep.

That's what they told me about my reversal and it's been 2 weeks now. No release of funds yet. Before they used to do it in 24hrs. These days,they so bad at it.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
mavinc4u:

na lie jor

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Godservant(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
so pls what's the latest online market rate for dollars? is it still $220 via gtb and is stanbic still the lowest of all?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Deejau007: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Stanley08:

1,000 GBP = 350,000 approx
2,000 USD = 440,000 approx

Yes. $2000 it is. So you are good. smiley

That's what they told me about my reversal and it's been 2 weeks now. No release of funds yet. Before they used to do it in 24hrs. These days,they so bad at it.

Please any idea of stanbic ibtc dollar exchange rate and daily limit? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.