Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222676 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mrjojo: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
50$ btc avaiable @478 /$

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by chiefkpokp(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
tosinjay for me does not specialize on bitcoin deals, we have been on importation business for long now, and i have once transact with him on rmb deals....... tabbaz1 , continue ur investigation... thats just my own cent
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan I think you should edit the post where you tagged tosinjay a scammer.

Dragnet kindly remove the posts that quoted Hazzan
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
tosinjay:
Make una stop to dey mention my name on here oo.... stop it. Whoever is so foolish to be scammed by awaritefe and seeing tosinjay on true caller should better behave, cos that scammer saw we were selling neteller then and he deemed it fit to use my name, does that mean i have anything to do with him.

Within me and what i know about me, no body here legit reach me, because i strongly work with the fear of God and those that have dealt with me know my record.

Meanwhile hazzantazzan. I just wanna behave myself and not say anything harsh. I expect better from you, we've dealt before. Never mention me with scam again. Bye

Am an E-commerce seller/merchant, i sell funds i got in excess in China, hence i make ad for Rmb. I import majorly, i hate bitcoin. Stop calling my name with scam. By now all of you should know whenever such arise you either face the guy or say bye bye to the money, not insinuating that tosinjay is involved.

Bye

Apologies sir...
Immediately I realized say na one of the bosses u be, I wan edit my post but some egbon don quote am...

No vex ...

But that awharitife guy bad o...
E even use someone name register SIM card ...

I give up on this country

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
Bookiemart01:
HazzanTazzan I think you should edit the post where you tagged tosinjay a scammer.

I wanted to but dem don quote am
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
orlaryhincah:
I need $40 BTC

I guess it's you

Come back for more o grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
tosinjay:

I expect something better from you, even with our less show on this area and alot of you now claiming legit and popularity, so this is what you got to show for it?

Emabinu sir...

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kaboninc(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Is dragnet still a mod?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dragnet ...

Pls acknowledge my humble request for the post I made abt tosinjay being the same as awaritife to be deleted and also all post quoting that post to be deleted ...

Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Xzevian(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
$1500 available! Rate is 480. 08067748960
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Great

HazzanTazzan:
Dragnet ...

Pls acknowledge my humble request for the post I made abt tosinjay being the same as awaritife to be deleted and also all post quoting that post to be deleted ...

Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by just4tech: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
$192 BTC available for sale @ #480/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Xzevian:
$1500 available! Rate is 480. 08067748960
475?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by chiefkpokp(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
nice one hamzassam lolz
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by chiefkpokp(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
haba singapore1 na u dey price like dis? make una pity them now, since na only naija bitcoin non gree grow again.....
Singapore1:

475?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by atoje(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
$30 btc urgently needed. contact my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
chiefkpokp:
haba singapore1 na u dey price like dis? make una pity them now, since na only naija bitcoin non gree grow again.....

it's better to try and fail than to not try at all....

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by chemashie(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
0.7411 BTC AVAILABLE FOR SALE @ 480/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by chiefkpokp(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
my baby how far na,
just4tech:
$192 BTC available for sale @ #480/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by chiefkpokp(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
hahahaha Guyman!!!
Singapore1:

it's better to try and fail than to not try at all....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
kaboninc:

Is dragnet still a mod?
did he stop being a mod?

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by hairyman(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Thanks @justi4jesu for escrowing between @valencia25 and I.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
dragnet:

did he stop being a mod?

see epic response lwkmd!!!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by hardniola(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
220 neteller available.....
rate is ok
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 3RNEST(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
hardniola:
220 neteller available..... rate is ok
Meet me on whatsApp lets deal...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kaboninc(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
dragnet:

did he stop being a mod?

Hmmmmm
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kaboninc(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Tosinjay.. .

I wan reason your RMB matter.

Abeg chat me for whatsapp...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by rad8(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
96usd skrill available, quote or contact signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
chiefkpokp:
nice one hamzassam lolz

lipsrsealed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
atoje:
$30 btc urgently needed. contact my signature

Nawa o... I called and called to take your 400$ PayPal but ur number no dey reachable...

Anyway, comman take Btc
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
kaboninc:
Tosinjay.. .

I wan reason your RMB matter.

Abeg chat me for whatsapp...
Chat me on whatsapp 08060200027
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
tosinjay:

Chat me on whatsapp 08060200027

Why you hate btc bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.