Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1223129 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zface(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
@legalwealth, contact my signature for whatsapp chat. Gat biz for u
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Zface:
@legalwealth, contact my signature for whatsapp chat. Gat biz for u

No problem! !!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zface(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
legalwealth:

No problem! !!
check ur inbox, av sent u a mail.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Zface:
check ur inbox, av sent u a mail.

You must have been replied.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zface(m): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
legalwealth:

You must have been replied.
No
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 12:53am On Nov 27, 2015
mployer:

Bro, I didn't make that post for you to believe. I know you won't.

I made it for for the person in question to know I am aware of what is happening. If I confront him he will deny it.

He is my friend. I went to meet him to thank him for low card rate from IBTC and also notify him about the delay in debit sms. We talked long and I told him IBTC was the lowest(200), followed by Access (208). My mistake was underestimating his influence in the bank.

We spoke on Sunday evening and by Monday morning IBTC became 207. Then later 212. I met him and asked him what happened. He said he doesn't know, but atleast they are still the lowest. Infact, he made a bet with me that they will still remain the lowest.

Over time IBTC has gothen to 220 and still one of the lowest. I am afraid IBTC may get to 230 and still remain the lowest.

like I said earlier, I don't expect anybody to believe. I want him to see this post. He will know I wrote it. He has frustrated my business and still doing same.

I am not bothered about IBTC increasing their rate, but manipulating other banks to keep IBTC lowest is what I don't like.

Okay, noted. Tell him IBTC is not the cheapest at the moment so he should step up his instigation games. I am sorry to say this since he is your friend but he is sick and needs a life. This is a case of someone having a job yet he is jobless. Instead of instigating another bank to dance to his tune, he should make use of his time to train himself along with his staffs because they are so unprofessional. If not for when they were charging N199.5, who knows about IBTC? However, do those banks he is manipulating have fish brain? That they can't think to know that he is preventing them from gaining more customers. I have mailed some of the banks to tell them how stupid they are by listening to that fellow in the name of senior staff. May be we should all abandon IBTC card and move to another bank, probably his eyes would clear. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 3:43am On Nov 27, 2015
seconded, but which bank u suggest, u can send me whatsapp chat, 07013665980. thanks
mavinc4u:

Okay, noted. Tell him IBTC is not the cheapest at the moment so he should step up his instigation games. I am sorry to say this since he is your friend but he is sick and needs a life. This is a case of someone having a job yet he is jobless. Instead of instigating another bank to dance to his tune, he should make use of his time to train himself along with his staffs because they are so unprofessional. If not for when they were charging N199.5, who knows about IBTC? However, do those banks he is manipulating have fish brain? That they can't think to know that he is preventing them from gaining more customers. I have mailed some of the banks to tell them how stupid they are by listening to that fellow in the name of senior staff. May be we should all abandon IBTC card and move to another bank, probably his eyes would clear. Nonsense
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zface(m): 6:47am On Nov 27, 2015
mavinc4u:

Lol, these are the so called Nigerian with self interest. If all his story is true, I don't see any act of professionalism there.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by folex(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2015
@legalwealth or any other legit guys i need $379.60 paypal fund to settle Chinos bills asap. @210 per $ ohhh.please reply with your contact or PM me!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2015
folex:
@legalwealth or any other legit guys i need $379.60 paypal fund to settle Chinos bills asap. @210 per $ ohhh.please reply with your contact or PM me!!

Please contact us via info@ijamsolution.com and we should be able to sort out things.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by cyif2003(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2015
whats the current exchange price for dollars in gt bank
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by folex(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
legalwealth:

Please contact us via info@ijamsolution.com and we should be able to sort out things.

Please check your mail...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jeffy1206(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
tongue tongue that's why the first thread and the op refused to update it cos he sensed it... Best is keep it to your self we don't care if your bank charges 120 wink... To me I'll search until I get the bank with lowest charges that way I'll not want to share it anyhow. Have refused posting here since tho. Gtb and stanbic are lower today cos of black Friday deals, received their sms and mails to that effect...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 9free(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ecobank's Mastercard: $1 = N226.79
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
9free:

ecobank sucks angry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by rockafela(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
gtbank $1 = 220 ebay checkout this evening
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by chilez(f): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
9free:
Haaaa, Eco bank that used to be 218 now 226 shocked shocked
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 9free(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
chilez:

Haaaa, Eco bank that used to be 218 now 226 shocked shocked

Na so we see am oh.......
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by rockafela(m): 12:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Again Gtbank naira Mastercard on Amazon USA $1= N208
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 12:34am On Nov 28, 2015
rockafela:

That is Amazon rate and not gtbank

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 28, 2015
rockafela:
I checked out in naira but i was charged ₦220
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bukahands(m): 6:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Just got a stanbicibtc Mastercard, but it's not working on amazon, is there something. I need to activate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2015
bukahands:
Just got a stanbicibtc Mastercard, but it's not working on amazon, is there something. I need to activate?

Yes, call their Cc

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by francizy(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Hello guys. Does anyone know the rate billed by Skye Bank?

Thank you for your response..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2015
francizy:
Hello guys. Does anyone know the rate billed by Skye Bank?

Thank you for your response..

#215.46/$. But you can only pay $100 per day
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by francizy(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2015
Mariesio:

#215.46/$. But you can only pay $100 per day

Wow! That's crazy! So I'd have to carry out my transactions in 10 days? shocked

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2015
francizy:

Wow! That's crazy! So I'd have to carry out my transactions in 10 days? shocked

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by francizy(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Mariesio:

grin grin grin

This is sickening men! cry cry cry

Was thinking limits would be as much as $500 or $1,000.. To even think of the fact that I've opened the account and purchased my MasterCard makes the matter worse.. cry cry cry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2015
francizy:

This is sickening men! cry cry cry

Was thinking limits would be as much as $500 or $1,000.. To even think of the fact that I've opened the account and purchased my MasterCard makes the matter worse.. cry cry cry

Haaaa, their Mastercard rate is like #225/$. No try am
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by francizy(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2015
Mariesio:

Haaaa, their Mastercard rate is like #225/$. No try am

So which of their methods should I use that will be cheaper?

Bank transfer?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2015
francizy:

So which of their methods should I use that will be cheaper?

Bank transfer?

Visa but the account and balance differs. Call their CC
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by francizy(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2015
Mariesio:

Visa but the account and balance differs. Call their CC

OK, thanks a lot..

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.