Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222890 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by culcid(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2017
mavinc4u:

Have you seen?
Yes, but still needs , bring what you have at good rate oh
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 3:43am On May 26, 2017
culcid:
Yes, but still needs , bring what you have at good rate oh

I am searching for the same thing. Don't have any for sale.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by miqos02(m): 5:54am On May 26, 2017
$460 PayPal needed for eBay checkout
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 6:20am On May 26, 2017
UBA charged me 386 naira for using their naira Mastercard on PayPal, meanwhile I get charged 320 on visa Africard. I was shocked when I got the alert of 386 naira per dollar
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2017
Pls house, which virtual card, or foreign card can I link with my Nigeria PayPal? I have a payonner Mastercard
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nnamokenna(m): 7:40am On May 26, 2017
CallmeLucy:
Please bring all you Payoneer funds..... Dollar USD, Euro EUR and Pound GBP

Paying as high as 360/$ and other currencies are negligible.

Contact on WhatsApp

Instant Payment

Have $360 Payoneer to sell. How much are you buying?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by noobody(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2017
nnamokenna:

Have $360 Payoneer to sell. How much are you buying?

Am interested,buzz me on whatsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2017
$300 AGC single physical card no whatsapp call only 09092570525 @330 non negotiable
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nnamokenna(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2017
noobody:

Am interested,buzz me on whatsapp
Before I contact you, I am selling $365
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by noobody(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2017
nnamokenna:

I know, as long as d deal.is transparent with no scam involved,i am ok!! buzz me
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:11am On May 26, 2017
I did transaction with my UBA bank and I was charged N406/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 10:47am On May 26, 2017
$50 FnF paypal available @365/$ Whatsapp 08088759163.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by noobody(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2017
nnamokenna:

I appreciate the trust,swift transaction...
Buy payooneer from this boss right here.he is the real deal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nnamokenna(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2017
noobody:

I appreciate the trust,swift transaction...
Buy payooneer from this boss right here.he is the real deal

I was about leaving you a very very positive feedback before I saw this. What I love most about you, apart from your trust and professionalism, is that you are very down-to-earth. Always very prompt in responding to messages.

I hope this would be the beginning of a lasting business relationship. Thank you very very much.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 11:44am On May 26, 2017
Fund your Neteller, Bitcoin, Perfct Money @ N410 per USD.
Sell Neteller o us @ N335 per USD ,
Sell Payoneer and webmoney to us @ N335 per USD
Sell Bitcoin and PM to us @ N370 per USD

Call 08144333114
visit www.forextrading23.com

Or come to our Agege, Lagos office for physical transactions
Do business with ease, peace and rest of mind
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by noobody(m): 11:53am On May 26, 2017
nnamokenna:

I was about leaving you a very very positive feedback before I saw this. What I love most about you, apart from your trust and professionalism, is that you are very down-to-earth. Always very prompt in responding to messages.

I hope this would be the beginning of a lasting business relationship. Thank you very very much.

smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by streetwise2015: 12:42pm On May 26, 2017
Ffgggggg
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tykoon: 1:39pm On May 26, 2017
$219 Bitcoin available @ 375# genuine and fast buyers only
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tykoon: 1:40pm On May 26, 2017
streetwise2015:
$500 BTC Needed at the rate of 395...Quote me if u are interested
hello contact me 08161239279
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2017
Good day house. Pls between payment using Western Union and payment using a domicilalary account, which is cheaper? My supplier in China is suggesting that I pay via western union, or if u I want to pay via PayPal, it should be PayPal via credit/debit card.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Timi1990(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2017
macbeyland:
Good day house. Pls between payment using Western Union and payment using a domicilalary account, which is cheaper? My supplier in China is suggesting that I pay via western union, or if u I want to pay via PayPal, it should be PayPal via credit/debit card.

Both western union and domicilary account comes with charges . PayPal to PayPal is free, but you'll need to fund your PayPal account and send to whoever you want to send to . I'll choose PayPal anyday .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2017
Timi1990:

Both western union and domicilary account comes with charges . PayPal to PayPal is free, but you'll need to fund your PayPal account and send to whoever you want to send to . I'll choose PayPal anyday .

I have a PayPal account that was restricted. Hopefully they restore it. But my merchant has been rejecting my payments via PayPal. Thats why I want to explore either western union or domicilalary Acc
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Timi1990(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2017
macbeyland:

I have a PayPal account that was restricted. Hopefully they restore it. But my merchant has been rejecting my payments via PayPal. Thats why I want to explore either western union or domicilalary Acc

Am not sure if western union is now working in Nigeria (sending) . If your merchant want bank wire, then domicilary acct is ok. It normally take 3-5days for the money to reflect and cost between $20-$50 transaction fee.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 9:31pm On May 26, 2017
macbeyland:
UBA charged me 386 naira for using their naira Mastercard on PayPal, meanwhile I get charged 320 on visa Africard. I was shocked when I got the alert of 386 naira per dollar
shocked shocked
btw when did their MasterCard start working?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 9:32pm On May 26, 2017
anodebeanthony:
I did transaction with my UBA bank and I was charged N406/$
did you do the calculations well? with what card?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 9:37pm On May 26, 2017
macbeyland:

your seller is scared of reversible PayPal funds.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 26, 2017
Yes, with master card. Yesterday rate was 400/$
dragnet:

did you do the calculations well? with what card?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 2:20am On May 27, 2017
dragnet:
shocked shocked
btw when did their MasterCard start working?
UBA naira Mastercard works for online transactions but with 100 dollar /month limit, and you have to transact at the early hours of the day because they have daily allocation of dollars to Mastercard. Once others exhaust it, you won't be able to pay with it till the next day
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 4:11am On May 27, 2017
anodebeanthony:
Yes, with master card. Yesterday rate was 400/$

that is higher than parallel market rates shocked

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 4:11am On May 27, 2017
macbeyland:
UBA naira Mastercard works for online transactions but with 100 dollar /month limit, and you have to transact at the early hours of the day because they have daily allocation of dollars to Mastercard. Once others exhaust it, you won't be able to pay with it till the next day
so people would keep vigil just to make payment?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 4:32am On May 27, 2017
dragnet:

I did it 2 days ago and it worked but I didn't like the high amount I was charged. I would advise you go for the UBA Africard. It charges 320 per dollar but still limited to the 100 dollar / month transaction

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 4:35am On May 27, 2017
dragnet:
I forget to add that UBA Africard and naira Mastercard both work on PayPal. For the naira Mastercard, you have to be up early to link it to your PayPal account else once the dollar allocation is exhausted you won't be able to link it till the next day since PayPal won't be able to charge the card.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.