Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1224439 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Day11:
$250 Paypal Fund Available!

Can be sent FnF

Shikini Price.

Day11

Sold to Delgroveng
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
delgroveng:

Na aboki price i buy am oh, not shikinni price.But the transaction na Bullet train. Good job

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by delgroveng(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
anex4real:
$500 fnf PayPal available contact me on WhatsApp 08101525574

sold?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Scottkells: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
sinebaba:
correct man
i need amazon card 300$x3
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ilyasmuy: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
$120 GNS PayPal available at 320. Whatsapp 08102694766
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Holuwarsehun(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
I need a trusted exchanger...abeg the pages is too long to check for myself. I need PayPal funds for eBay checkout. I'll appreciate your contribution

Only trusted exchangers on this thread
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by demosoft: 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Contact me if you have did over 5000$ in bitcoin transactions last month....doesn't matter if you have 0 btc now...lets make some crypto money
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by PrinceMario(m): 12:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Holuwarsehun:
I need a trusted exchanger...abeg the pages is too long to check for myself. I need PayPal funds for eBay checkout. I'll appreciate your contribution

come whatsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by PrinceMario(m): 12:36am On Aug 10, 2017
Bring your PayPal funds and Gift Cards to us. we buy at a very good rate.

We can also create your USA verified PayPal account for you with a residency address, Social Security Number (SSN), US phone number for voice and email verification and a strong VPN.

contact on the signature.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by miqos02(m): 4:24am On Aug 10, 2017
ilyasmuy:
eBay checkout?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ilyasmuy: 4:46am On Aug 10, 2017
miqos02:
eBay checkout?

Yes. But its first come first serve
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by coinanytime(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2017
we buy and sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money...with quick funding WhatsApp: 09022387191
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by suchmuch: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Bring all your gift card to me....all countries
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizzle2: 8:41am On Aug 10, 2017
mavinc4u:

Click on contact us then select you want to contact them about something else - select gift cards - other gift cards issues - select chat
You're a gem!! Thank you for this post.
Didn't even know they had a live chat. This is the most efficient way of productively interacting with these folks. Instead of waiting endlessly for email replies.

A $500 physical card I redeemed coupla days back got locked and i didn't even get a notification to that effect, I just logged-in to redeem a card yesterday and I saw that an earlier order required a payment revision. I was puzzled. I even thought it was probably one of the $100 ecodes I had also earlier applied. It wasn't until I went through my giftcard history that I was able to isolate that particular card that was pending/locked.

I no understand amazon way again

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Holuwarsehun(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2017
ilyasmuy:
WhatsApp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by miqos02(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2017
ilyasmuy:

chat me up on WhatsApp : 07061285365
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2017
I NEED 600$ amazon gift card. Not selling oo.
New sellers dont even bother
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2017
bizzle2:

Didn't even know they had a live chat. This is the most efficient way of productively interacting with these folks. Instead of waiting endlessly for email replies.

A $500 physical card I redeemed coupla days back got locked and i didn't even get a notification to that effect, I just logged-in to redeem a card yesterday and I saw that an earlier order required a payment revision. I was puzzled. I even thought it was probably one of the $100 ecodes I had also earlier applied. It wasn't until I went through my giftcard history that I was able to isolate that particular card that was pending/locked.

Amazon is vexing
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizzle2: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2017
tumababa:

Amazon is vexing
On a very major scale
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by debybeautyworld(f): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=Holuwarsehun post=59317892]I need a trusted exchanger...abeg the pages is too long to check for myself. I need PayPal funds for eBay checkout. I'll appreciate your contribution

Only trusted exchangers on this thread[/qu

Come to my WhatsApp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by debybeautyworld(f): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2017
Holuwarsehun:

Let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by terrymason(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2017
$56 fiverr funds for redraw.... cum fast fast..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by miqos02(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2017
ilyasmuy:

chat me up on WhatsApp : 07061285365
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by inze(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2017
demosoft:
Contact me if you have did over 5000$ in bitcoin transactions last month....doesn't matter if you have 0 btc now...lets make some crypto money

Whats the deal?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Buy or sell Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Instaforex, Webmoney
Call 08144333114 or visit www.forextrading23.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2017
bizzle2:

have they resolved the issue? if not you will need to provide every card number worth the value that you have loaded *card #: then the 16 digit number so they can check the ones that are locked before it can be unlocked.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Noonbuddy(f): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Payooner for sale @ $335? Buyer available, please contact 08127961419
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buy a Payoneer Mastercard @ $100 only.

Buy/Sell paypal Funds / Fiverr Withdrawal Fast, reliable and secure e-currency exchanger. Instant Funding without delay.

Perfect Choice for your E-Currency Changer Solution.

Day11
Whatsapp: 08027163988
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by demosoft: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
inze:

Whats the deal?
I need BCC from the old wallets.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Kasshii: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
terrymason:
$56 fiverr funds for redraw.... cum fast fast..

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.