Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1223051 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abrahym(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2017
abrahym:
1400 amazon gift card available
Card receipt
100 denomination
Contact 08066475319

Sold
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bamz(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2017
$3000 BTC needed urgently.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by U1(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2017
$250 $200 Payoneer available for N340/$ (not open to rate negotiations). Buzz me on the number in my signature if interested.

Preferred mode of transaction: You send first or we deal face to face (afternoon/evening). Thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by valencia25(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Johngla(m): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2017
Tabbaz:

thanks for bringing it to my notice
bro to be honest. People sell card of more than that amount for just 10$ i can give you a link where u they sell cc online. Like you said, the op mentioned carding. Carding simply means online shopping so they selll those card to people who are into online shopping.
My view though thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Buy or sell Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Instaforex, Webmoney
Call 08144333114 or visit www.forextrading23.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by valencia25(m): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2017
$1500 PayPal funds available for dispatch.

Call/WhatsApp: 080...8286..2125
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork and all PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

Confirmed best PayPal rate, don't let anyone cheat you!

My contact in signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by rayralph(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
$100 AGC available

Evening sale

Contact signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by atoje(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
AGC needed contact my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by valencia25(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
$650 PayPal funds available.... Funds can be sent as Family and Friends.

I can also do Ebay Checkout for you.

Call/WhatsApp: 080...8286..2125
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by coinanytime(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Buy/Sell your Bitcoin and Perfect Money at the best rates Sign up @ www.coinanytime.com......Quick funding guaranteed.
WHATSAPP:09022387191
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by FrancisAdl(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
$185 PayPal Funds Available @350/$
FnF or GnS
Source: Fiverr
Whatsapp link on my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tabbaz(m): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
idlemann:

Do you still need this payment done?

come and answer the fraud allegation against you dude cool

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by LOHCONSULTS(m): 12:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Tabbaz:

come and answer the fraud allegation against you dude cool
real scammer truly
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by modath(f): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2017
$2000 Amazon GC (VALID RECEIPTS AS USUAL) needed at very FRIENDLY rate...

Payoneer & Fiverr Paypal withdrawal..

WhatsApp on siggy....

Good morning... Gracias........
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yinkeys(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2017
Sold
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by valencia25(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Bring all your FLEXEPIN TOP UP VOUCHERĀ for instant cashout, i will buy at good rate and pay you asap!

Prompt payment and response, sell your FLEXEPIN TOP UP VOUCHERĀ in Nigeria.

Call/WhatsApp: 080...8286...2125
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2017
Buy or sell Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Instaforex, Webmoney
Call 08144333114 or visit www.forextrading23.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by wildchild02: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2017
whats the cheapest dollar to naira rate in any of the Nigerian banks? GTB especially, someone help

GTB's current exchange rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Enyinne(f): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Who can help me check out on aliexpress for $25 worth of items .
Pls assist.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by coinanytime(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Buy/Sell your Perfect Money and Bitcoin..with instant funding
Whatsapp: 09022387191
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adebayolove(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
wildchild02:
whats the cheapest dollar to naira rate in any of the Nigerian banks? GTB especially, someone help

GTB's current exchange rate
GTBank rate is 368
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by PrinceMario(m): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
Traders in the house, I have an issue with day11.
Sometimes last week, we wanted to have a PayPal transaction that didn't went through. Meanwhile, he I had already sent his PayPal address to a client that needed to pay me fot a service but the client wasn't satisfied with the service I rendered. He rejected my job which I redo and sent it to him this morning for him to access.
I went offline since that morning and my number hasn't been available, and the person I worked for was okay with the job and made payment to day11 PayPal address I once provided him since he couldn't reach me.

I came back online this evening (around 5pm) and saw my client's messages and screenshot of the payment he made to day11's account, I thereby immediately contacted day11 and sent him the screenshot evidence, and asked if can either help refund or pay me in naira, he first denied the address wasn't his, after I showed him our chat history, then he agreed he own the PayPal address but he checked and the fund isn't in the account. I persuaded him to check well then he came with another story that the address actually belong to a client of his, that he needs an evidence to show and beg his client. I made him realize the screenshot I sent is enough evidence, and whereas that "Client" can verify the authenticity of the screenshot by just checking his balance and trasaction history. But day11 has stopped replying my chats since then, please I need the house to help mediate into this.

Mynd44
Puskin
Tabbaz
Modath
Sammeyd
Singerpor01
Kaboninc
Agarawu23
Sirambassador
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by wildchild02: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Adebayolove:
GTBank rate is 368

Thanks bro
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Adebayolove:
GTBank rate is 368

when was the last time you used it pls?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adebayolove(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
tumababa:

when was the last time you used it pls?
Today. That's the rate for the alert I got this morning. 367.79 to be precise.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
PrinceMario:
Traders in the house, I have an issue with day11.
Sometimes last week, we wanted to have a PayPal transaction that didn't went through. Meanwhile, he I had already sent his PayPal address to a client that needed to pay me fot a service but the client wasn't satisfied with the service I rendered. He rejected my job which I redo and sent it to him this morning for him to access.
I went offline since that morning and my number hasn't been available, and the person I worked for was okay with the job and made payment to day11 PayPal address I once provided him since he couldn't reach me.

I came back online this evening (around 5pm) and saw my client's messages and screenshot of the payment he made to day11's account, I thereby immediately contacted day11 and sent him the screenshot evidence, and asked if can either help refund or pay me in naira, he first denied the address wasn't his, after I showed him our chat history, then he agreed he own the PayPal address but he checked and the fund isn't in the account. I persuaded him to check well then he came with another story that the address actually belong to a client of his, that he needs an evidence to show and beg his client. I made him realize the screenshot I sent is enough evidence, and whereas that "Client" can verify the authenticity of the screenshot by just checking his balance and trasaction history. But day11 has stopped replying my chats since then, please I need the house to help mediate into this.

Mynd44
Puskin
Tabbaz
Modath
Sammeyd
Singerpor01
Kaboninc
Agarawu23
Sirambassador

How do you expect me to check an account that doesn't belongs to me son? That's not even the problem who asked you to even send it again after 3 good days. This Paypal we are talking about not bitcoin or cash transfer.

Please post the screenshot and I will know how to approach my client. Stop throwing jibes. We are not mate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jidobaba(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
$100 PayPal fnf @340/$ fixed available.
Reach out on whatsapp below please.

I'll send first at my discretion and also send a confirmatory email with the paypal email sent from. So you can rest easy it's legitimate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.