Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1225481 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by snazzy5050(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2016
please who can receive fund through netterller should just email me now very urgent house
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by cridols: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2016
4 GLTE internet service, starter pack ( 12,000 ) with 10G,
data ( 5,000) for 10 G CONTACT FELIX 09056088718
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abootoyyib(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2016
Pls can someone inform me abt firstbank,gtbank and diamond bank exchange rates?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2016
@efuks, $2000 sent to your receiver!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tunxjos: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Zenith Master Card 278 Naira per $
Stanbic Master Card 290 Naira per $

Is there any bank changing less than Zenith as of now?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
tunxjos:

My bank....contact moi cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alldrunsx: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
tunxjos:

So stanbic now charges higher than zenith undecided
tunxjos:

So stanbic now charges higher than zenith?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alldrunsx: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Does anyone know abt Access bank visa card exchange rate presently?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alldrunsx: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

My bank....contact moi cheesy
Our queen, drop d bomb here na!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
snazzy5050:
please who can receive fund through netterller should just email me now very urgent house

u can contact me through whatsapp 08053250698

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
alldrunsx:
Our queen, drop d bomb here na!

Abeg don't implicate me oh...I no dey carry bomb. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by itoese(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
TresALa:
I have 30k dollars at #290 in the US, can transfer within the US or wire abroad if you will bear the charges
At N290 per USD, you have to bear the cost of transfer. If you agree do contact me please
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
$79 neteller funds available @#260/$.. Kindly contact if interested.

Some funds buyer 4 nairaland though, i cannot help but say this, "Too funny, Aah".. How can someone be saying i cannot buy unless you come down to my state, for one small fund. Just to come back and ask for it when it's sold out. Bro before i enter mottor sef even if i try to make the journey, person done pay for am.

What I'll say, and my own principle of getting good sellers or people that offers any service here is that be careful in turning people down that might turn out to be a blessing in the aspect of whatever you need at times.. investigate well.
I've met two people on nairaland who are doing great for me till today even when one was called a scammer at the spot by almost everyone without any proof against him and the other doubted. Not every one is a cheat and for all sef, can never fall to being a cheat when i live to preach against it. I give room for doubt sha until you know say your money be nothing for me until i make clean money. Make una sorry for this yeye write up ooh.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
lol
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by optimised: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Does Citibank Nigeria offer MasterCard & Visa cards? is there anyone with idea about how much they charge - being one of the world's biggest bank

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Futurewiser: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hey guys which bank is faster in processing FORM.A ??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kenedy175(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hello! I'm inexperienced when it comes to online transaction. I want to find out how one is charged if he uses his PayPal account for transaction. Is the dollar exchange rate still dependent on the individual's bank atm card? Or is the dollar exchange rate that of CBN which is 199?? Is there any advantage in using a PayPal account overy using your debit card?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi2plus(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
kenedy175:
Hello! I'm inexperienced when it comes to online transaction. I want to find out how one is charged if he uses his PayPal account for transaction. Is the dollar exchange rate still dependent on the individual's bank atm card? Or is the dollar exchange rate that of CBN which is 199?? Is there any advantage in using a PayPal account overy using your debit card?

To your first question, the rate is determined by your bank after considering many factors.

To the second, it depends on the merchant, not all merchant provide an escrow platform where you can get your money back in case the transaction doesn't go as planned. Also, some merchant charge a fee for using their platform, depending on your PayPal account, you might not have to pay such fee. I guess that's another advantage.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
optimised:
Does Citibank Nigeria offer MasterCard & Visa cards? is there anyone with idea about how much they charge - being one of the world's biggest bank

Citibank? I think that bank is for Cooperate Elite.... I don't think they operate lyk commercial banks.. cos I can remember almost all top multinational companies operating in Nigeria has an account there....

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kenedy175(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2016
yemi2plus:

To your first question, the rate is determined by your bank after considering many factors.

To the second, it depends on the merchant, not all merchant provide an escrow platform where you can get your money back in case the transaction doesn't go as planned. Also, some merchant charge a fee for using their platform, depending on your PayPal account, you might not have to pay such fee. I guess that's another advantage.
Thanks a lot sir. So in general, which is better? A paypal account or using your debit card? And what bank charges less per dollar?

Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2016
fashrola:

Citibank? I think that bank is for Cooperate Elite.... I don't think they operate lyk commercial banks.. cos I can remember almost all top multinational companies operating in Nigeria has an account there....

lol, the HIGHEST CORPORATE ELITE.... The NGO i worked for sometime ago had an account there and we were told to close the account bc the minimum amount to be rolled over in a year was $1b not our miserable $300,000 we had there grin grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by iXavier: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2016
Mariesio:

lol, the HIGHEST CORPORATE ELITE.... The NGO i worked for sometime ago had an account there and we were told to close the account bc the minimum amount to be rolled over in a year was $1b not our miserable $300,000 we had there grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2016
is been a while here
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kniru: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2016
!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mariesio:

Sorry bro, you mean $1m or $1b... Which kind money be this one? Even $300,000 in present naija is over N80m
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
tosinjay:

Sorry bro, you mean $1m or $1b... Which kind money be this one? Even $300,000 in present naija is over N80m

Yes, just as quoted. When we refused to close the account , it was frozen , so we had no choice than to close it
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
What is GTB's rate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mudiwest(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Can anyone pls inform me which bank as of today has not restricted dynamic currency conversion. Like the one used on amazon
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by collins0032(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thanks for the update
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Card or PayPal payment available @#245. Email me
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Added my Zenith Bank mastercard to Play Store. The alert that came in was 310 naira.

Lol. I think it's $1 pre-authorization that's normally charged. I think there's a problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.