Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,221 members, 7,822,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1224966 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:20am On May 27, 2016
Nsonaso:

USD also also available in offshore account and can be transferred to your any offshore account and dorm account.

Interested for any of the above should contact my signature.

Interested rate please.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:37am On May 27, 2016
computerboy:

How come you and gabman opened your accounts on the same day and have spent equal duration of time online? Is this just a coincidence?

Dont mind him. He don see aboki. I just decided to ignore him. The thing is when people get scammed, only few are bold enough to come back here to warn others
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2016
computerboy:

How come you and gabman opened your accounts on the same day and have spent equal duration of time online? Is this just a coincidence?
I don't knw about who give the testimony above but gabman700 is real, e no do me well the first time we meet (long story) but he called to apologized, I just successfully bought $500 gift card from him. #computerboy I gave you an advice to see what you are paying for before you go ahead
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2016
tumababa:

Dont mind him. He don see aboki. I just decided to ignore him. The thing is when people get scammed, only few are bold enough to come back here to warn others
Oga tumababa the guy no too far from your office
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gabman700: 11:14am On May 27, 2016
Thanks sinebaba. Nigerians are somewhat funny.
When people notice you are selling @ ridiculously low price and still make profit, they feel you are spoiling their businesses. The fact that I chose to sell my gift card @265 and even Lower than that does not make it fraudulent. Afterall I got them when Stanbic bonanza was up @208. Why will I then sell what I got @ that 208 for over 300 naira. That to me is unfair and I will never do such.

Away from that, the guy who posted his testimony is a medical practitioner in osun while I a banker In Lagos. I am suprised why the time of my registration and his has got anything to do with his gift card. Sinebaba came to my office the first time but late( cos I already sold before he came) which made me apologise to him on phone.

For the record I will always sell @ cheap price no matter people's opinion. People who know me and my office can come ad arrest me anytime.

sinebaba:
I don't knw about who give the testimony above but gabman700 is real, e no do me well the first time we meet (long story) but he called to apologized, I just successfully bought $500 gift card from him. #computerboy I gave you an advice to see what you are paying for before you go ahead

9 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 11:18am On May 27, 2016
anochuks08:
GTB now N330
why the thing come dey swell na garri na?
hope they are not heading towards N355.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 11:28am On May 27, 2016
gabman700:

When people notice you are selling @ ridiculously low price and still make profit, they feel you are spoiling their businesses. The fact that I chose to sell my gift card @265 and even Lower than that does not make it fraudulent. Afterall I got them when Stanbic bonanza was up @208. Why will I then sell what I got @ that 208 for over 300 naira. That to me is unfair and I will never do such.

Away from that, the guy who posted his testimony is a medical practitioner in osun while I a banker In Lagos. I am suprised why the time of my registration and his has got anything to do with his gift card. Sinebaba came to my office the first time but late( cos I already sold before he came) which made me apologise to him on phone.

For the record I will always sell @ cheap price no matter people's opinion. People who know me and my office can come ad arrest me anytime.

Oga sorry if I harmed your reputation. I've modified.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 11:29am On May 27, 2016
computerboy:
who know diamond and stanbic rate please
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 11:47am On May 27, 2016
PayPal funds needed.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by OA2(f): 1:04pm On May 27, 2016
gabman700:
Amazon gift card available @265.
PM if interested.

Good afternoon, I sent you an email. I know its on a first come first serve basis but I was wondering if you had a steady supply? Looking to purchase PayPal Funds next week. Kindly respond to my mail or leave a means of contacting you, I'd be grateful.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 1:24pm On May 27, 2016
Sorry about my earlier post. Thank God we still have good people who don't come on here to form 'powerful information ".

gabman700:

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 1:40pm On May 27, 2016
StanbicBank has reduced her daily limit to $200 and monthly limit to $1,500 after increasing the rates.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
StanbicBank has reduced her daily limit to $200 and monthly limit to $1,500 after increasing the rates.

Wale is at it again!

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 27, 2016
sinebaba:
Oga tumababa the guy no too far from your office

Ok. Which of dem do u know? D seller or buyer?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 27, 2016
gabman700:

With this I apologize. Since u are close to my office (as confirmed by sinebaba) we will surely do business. Enjoy your weekend

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 2:13pm On May 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:

why is your keyboard open? you wan reply dem?

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 2:15pm On May 27, 2016
tumababa:

With this I apologize. Since u are close to my office (as confirmed by sinebaba) we will surely do business. Enjoy your weekend

#tumababa: 4 the first time, you make me proud! Even though you just made me loose money cos I took out a wager that you wouldn't tender an apology grin

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 2:22pm On May 27, 2016
Nahhh I no want make una see my zero balance ni. Its a "powerful information" grin

dragnet:

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2016
dragnet:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 27, 2016
Anyone with PayPal funds?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Etinosajay(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2016
Na wa o...

What's up with all this monikers self?

Silibaba

Tumababa

Sinebaba

Etcbaba

Is that the monikers for making money?

grin cheesy grin

Make una talk make I quick open one somethingbaba

6 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2016
Thanks for the service. Excellent communication. Will surely do biz with u again.

meetmal03:
I have amazon giftcard at 290.
I can also shop for you on other websites at same price
Holla
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2016
$288 PayPal funds needed. I need to pay a supplier in China. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2016
bdavis:

#tumababa: 4 the first time, you make me proud! Even though you just made me loos money cos I took out a wager that you wouldn't tender an apology grin
lol dis guy, tumababa na better person oooooo. Twale boss
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2016
Etinosajay:
Na wa o...

What's up with all this monikers self?

Silibaba

Tumababa

Sinebaba

Etcbaba

Is that the monikers for making money?

grin cheesy grin

Make una talk make I quick open one somethingbaba
make ur own b babababa grin

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 4:11pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 5:30pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=Bookiemart01 post=46020359]Nahhh I no want make una see my zero balance ni. Its a "powerful information" grin

[/quote

What's stanbic current rate please

also who knows about fidelity bank rate? it's really urgent
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pongwa(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2016
meetmal03:

As usual dear
You are welcome!!
good day! ill be needing your service (online payment) in two weeks. I will send details to you through a PM or whatsapp with the number you provided. Thanks in advance
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by WildChild00(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2016
Which bank card is recommended for paypal 9ja linking and also cheap when making payment, Stanbic Ibtc or Standard Chartered?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:45pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=computerboy post=46026057][/quote] 315
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 6:12pm On May 27, 2016
dragnet:

Thanks.

Please who can answer this?
WildChild00:
Which bank card is recommended for paypal 9ja linking and also cheap when making payment, Stanbic Ibtc or Standard Chartered?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jdesigns(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2016
@gabman700

You have a lot of explanation to do oh.

Where you dey since wey you dey refuse answer our pm's.

Haba, I dey await you since na

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.