Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222507 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by maxdozie(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
I couldn't stop laughing

abeg wia Naira they Run go??

lolz

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
sawhite:
y kant u comfirm

How can I confirm when am not making any payment? I was told at their branch that the rate as at today is N199.5 which was when I sent the comment but on getting home, I called their customer support and I was told that their card rate is N212. The lady went as far as telling me is the same everywhere that I should check online which made me believe that they always view this thread to maintain their rate. Anyway, I told her that their eyes would clear the day they would get to their office and found out that they have lost a lot of customers as a result of that, she didn't know what to say but to stammer.

Meanwhile, those using gtbank for online transaction, the good news is that they have increased their daily limit for online transaction /POS to $1000.
delesule:

FBN charge me #220/$ September 1 Master card
Please anybody with idea of FBN prepaid Visa card
The last I used that card the rate was N164, I have abandoned the card for a long time only for them to send me a message yesterday that I am qualified for a platinum card on that account. They would not see my brake light on that account till they come back to their senses, the only good thing about that card is that you would either get your refund base on the actual rate of the transaction or you get higher rate when receiving a refund except that they have messed the value of that card which used to be the cheapest card rate in Nigeria. If you decide to try it, let me know their rate. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Diamomd.. 224.9/$1
stanbic...$212/$1

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by imsuboi(m): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
GTBank Naira MasterCard? Anyone?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 6:27am On Sep 04, 2015
abbeyforex:
Kudos to Stanbic Bank and her management team! I was charged at #212/$ last week but the shipper could not ship my items due to some reasons and the transaction was cancelled.I got alert just now 2nd Sept,2015 1:12pm that the money had been refunded into my account. I checked the refund rate but Lo and behold,it was refunded at same #212/$.

You can say some thanks to me on that front, they refunded me at 207 naira and i fought them on it just last week. They are now refunding at 212. Even tho when i paid for the item was in june and i paid at 199.5, i fought them and they refunded me at 212. Stanbic lost money. Nobody sent them to increase it to 212.

If you charge me 212 today for paying, you MUST refund me back at 212 today. Simple and short.

You want to tell me that ur own dollar u are giving me at 212 is more original than the one from US Abi why is ur own more expensive?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zface(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2015
Stanley08:

You can say some thanks to me on that front, they refunded me at 207 naira and i fought them on it just last week. They are now refunding at 212. Even tho when i paid for the item was in june and i paid at 199.5, i fought them and they refunded me at 212. Stanbic lost money. Nobody sent them to increase it to 212.

If you charge me 212 today for paying, you MUST refund me back at 212 today. Simple and short.

You want to tell me that ur own dollar u are giving me at 212 is more original than the one from US Abi why is ur own more expensive?
lol
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2015
anybody don use union bank atm here for online transaction?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by alakara(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2015
Thanks for the update.
alakara:
Due to popular demand, the thread is created to
monitor the forex rates of the following
currencies:
USD =US Dollars $;
CNY =Chinese Yuan ¥;
AED =UAE Dirham D;
GBP= Pound £
Euro €.
The format below should be used:
Bank : Currency : Rate : Date : Nairalander

STANBICIBTC: USD: #212 :SEPT 3: balogunsam
STERLING : USD : #220 : AUG 12 : wahwah
FBN : USD : #220 : SEPT 1 : delesule
DIAMOND : USD : #224.9 : SEPT 3 : balogunsam

ACCESS : USD: #225 : SEPT 1 : tayoast
GTB : USD : #227 : SEPT 1 : iyb
FCMB: USD: #227 AUG 4 : stPete
ZENITH : USD : #228:AUG 28 : inihood
FIDELITY: USD: #228 : AUG 17 : tayoast

UBA: USD : #234.1 : AUG 11 : opeyemi5
UNION: USD: #236.88: AUG 16: DIZZYBIZZY

STANBICIBTC: ¥ :#34.6: AUG 3: KODILICh
STANBICIBTC : £: #244.61 : AUG 19 : opeyemmmy
STANBIC : € : #244.61 : AUG 19 : opeyemmmy.
GTB: € : #252 : AUG 28 : sirkezman
STANbic: AUD : #167.11 : SEPT 3 : Ymodulus

Thanks as you update this thread.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2015
alakara:
Thanks for the update.

zenith, uba, fidelity and union, nawa for dem ooo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2015
484 USD PayPal funds available @205

Place the order @ www.topupgold.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by stevolinkon40: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2015
Gunbiz:
anybody don use union bank atm here for online transaction?
buhari bank you mean? grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Carmal90:
pls how long does it take aliexpress to refund pnes money?? And how can i make payment bymyself on 1688??

AE will tell you 14days but the one I got this week took about 5 days
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carmal90(m): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2015
abbeyforex:

Thanks my mentor
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carmal90(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2015
abbeyforex:

Thanks my mentor,what of the second qquestion??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abbeyforex(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Carmal90:

Thanks my mentor,what of the second qquestion??

1688 wont allow international card. for more details lets go back to our thread,this thread is meant for update on currency rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
stevolinkon40:
buhari bank you mean? grin

Lool...yeah
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sheddyboy01(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
HOW MUCH WOULD BE AN EQUIVALENT OF $20 WITHDRAWAL IN NAIRA USING UBA AFRICARD... AFRICARD USERS PLEASE, I WAS CHARGED #222.5/$ WHILE MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE CARD ON 26TH AUGUST 2015.. AND NOW I WANT TO WITHDRAW, WILL THE RATE REMAINS THE SAME.?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
I swear, i have never used my 2 eyes to see Union bank ATM Card. Does it even exist? Or is it a myth like madam koin koin and ojuju calabar?
Do i have to go to the museum to see it? Abeg if anybody has one, please post a picture of it. I really want to see it. No jokes.

Remember to mask the details on the card oh! I won't be held responsible if person use ur card details subscribe for 1 year of Brazzers. :p

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by holuphisayor(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
sheddyboy01:
HOW MUCH WOULD BE AN EQUIVALENT OF $20 WITHDRAWAL IN NAIRA USING UBA AFRICARD... AFRICARD USERS PLEASE, I WAS CHARGED #222.5/$ WHILE MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE CARD ON 26TH AUGUST 2015.. AND NOW I WANT TO WITHDRAW, WILL THE RATE REMAINS THE SAME.?
expect something in the region of 199 grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Stanley08:
I swear, i have never used my 2 eyes to see Union bank ATM Card. Does it even exist? Or is it a myth like madam koin koin and ojuju calabar?
Do i have to go to the museum to see it? Abeg if anybody has one, please post a picture of it. I really want to see it. No jokes.

Remember to mask the details on the card oh! I won't be held responsible if person use ur card details subscribe for 1 year of Brazzers. :p

Lool...I av seen but I dnt av it, d card looks fine and attractive with d color combination....kudos to dem

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by holuphisayor(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Stanley08:

I av one,though its verve card..BTW their mobile banking service is cool.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by frebor(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Stanley08:

Make we ask PMB, he has N30m with them grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lovadeshy: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
pals please how much is GTBank dollar rate today...make them no sweep my money!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by codesport(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Has anyone used the service of this www.topupgold.com before??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lazinny(m): 2:36am On Sep 05, 2015
UBA charged 229 for ebay payment about 30mins ago... dammm i need to open this stanbic account.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bukahands(m): 4:41am On Sep 05, 2015
GTB charged me 220 per dollar on amazon yesterday

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Redaguy(m): 6:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Access bank charged me #266/$ yesterday
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jerrygome: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Redaguy:

This is murder! shocked

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2015
bukahands:
GTB charged me 220 per dollar on amazon yesterday

Really?

That'd be a reduction from N226 . . . does anyone have a similar experience (N220)?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2015
Redaguy:

#266 or u meant to say #216.. What time?

Anyone who made payment yesterday using access should pls confirm this..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by iamord(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2015
Redaguy:
murder was the case. This banks are really ripping people off. Something he to be done

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.