Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1218885 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 20, 2015
My us paypal has been limited because of some funds I received from another us paypal. All the guy's transactions he sent to me in November have been reversed and my account limited. He also told me that they have limited his own paypal too.
Why should my own account be limited due to another person's issue on his account?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by damola1: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2015
tumababa:
My us paypal has been limited because of some funds I received from another us paypal. All the guy's transactions he sent to me in November have been reversed and my account limited. He also told me that they have limited his own paypal too.
Why should my own account be limited due to another person's issue on his account?

PayPal is an extremely sensitive payment system. They only listen to raking and facts.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2015
damola1:

PayPal is an extremely sensitive payment system. They only listen to raking and facts.
You're quite right, the limit on my account wasn't removed even after submitting all documents and placing calls to them until I raked for them with one mail I sent to them. The limit was immediately removed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by damola1: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2015
lordkay10:

You're quite right, the limit on my account wasn't removed even after submitting all documents and placing calls to them until I raked for them with one mail I sent to them. The limit was immediately removed

I have a 10year old account with them. And once you go the route like: Close my account or stuff like that, dem go chill...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2015
damola1:

I have a 10year old account with them. And once you go the route like: Close my account or stuff like that, dem go chill...
You took the words out of my mouth, that was exactly what I told them and the limit was removed sharp sharp!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by modath(f): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Stanley08:

Lol. No. You are not lying. Oya reply my pm nah. Via email.

Mavinc4u , someborry don open thread on top the marra ooo... cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2749746/internet-transaction-first-bank-visa

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
modath:

LMAO! First Bank, we are coming!!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by honourableseyi: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
modath:

What a small world. Do we really have anything that is hidden under the sun? The God that can use a egg to brake a stone. It is well with you bro, you will continue to soar higher among your contemporaries in Jesus name
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by modath(f): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
honourableseyi:

What a small world. Do we really have anything that is hidden under the sun? The God that can use a egg to brake a stone. It is well with you bro, you will continue to soar higher among your contemporaries in Jesus name

& You too, I also had to use rushing to come & answer....

AMEN.. cheesy ... Thx..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
modath:

Oh, really? Firstbank charges N200 too, Mine has switched to N150. Unbelievable. grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
tumababa:

Before you rake or shout on them like some people suggested, did you open the account with us ip address and have you been operating it with us ip address and if you are asked to provide SSN; do you have any?

If I may ask, did you reverse the money yourself or they reversed it on their own? And finally who did you source the money that affected your account from?

The most important thing right now is to collect your money back from your source then sort out with PayPal later. Thank me later.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
mavinc4u:

Before you rake or shout on them like some people suggested, did you open the account with us ip address and have you been operating it with us ip address and if you are asked to provide SSN; do you have any?

If I may ask, did you reverse the money yourself or they reversed it on their own? And finally who did you source the money that affected your account from?

The most important thing right now is to collect your money back from your source then sort out with PayPal later. Thank me later.
Paypal reversed all the money on their own. Only the guys money was reversed. My ither received funds are in my account.

My friend opened the us paypal on my behalf like 6 months ago. He logged into it frm us sometimes but i log in usng naija address. I never used a vpn. We agreed that once they complain of the ip, he will call and say he came to nigeria. He has ssn.

The source that caused the issue have already started sending my money to my friends paypal. But i really wish to get my paypal back and still be able to use the naija address.

I have told my friend to call paypal on monday from us and tell them he gave me access from nigeria and see ifbwe could be lucky
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
tumababa:

Paypal reversed all the money on their own. Only the guys money was reversed. My ither received funds are in my account.

My friend opened the us paypal on my behalf like 6 months ago. He logged into it frm us sometimes but i log in usng naija address. I never used a vpn. We agreed that once they complain of the ip, he will call and say he came to nigeria. He has ssn.

The source that caused the issue have already started sending my money to my friends paypal. But i really wish to get my paypal back and still be able to use the naija address.

I have told my friend to call paypal on monday from us and tell them he gave me access from nigeria and see if we could be lucky

Okay then your friend should call PayPal to sort it out since he has ssn. The ip address could have triggered it after your source account was affected. Meanwhile no point telling them he gave you access to login, if they ask him about the ip address, he can simply tell them he logged in with Nigeria network that is on roaming.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 12:44am On Nov 21, 2015
mavinc4u:

Smh!Don't mind him
Reason I don't pity those thinking they are smarter than those using static VPN.
The frustration they will eventually get themselves into at the end of the day will be more than N6,000 a year
for a secured VPN they can even use on their PC and android phone.

By the way, I offer secured and static VPN IP that is very effective for operating Paypal for
196 countries including that of Nigeria, Ghana etc should in case anyone needs including any form of Paypal consultation.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 12:56am On Nov 21, 2015
honourableseyi:

I think the problem with this country is that we are too religious. There is someone that will want to sha preach/pray. If only we work as hard as we pray/preach.

Alot of bullshit being done these days in the name of religion, even terrorism being justified by religion.

Bros Honseyi, i hail o! Long time. cheesy

mavinc4u:

Oh, really? Firstbank charges N200 too, Mine has switched to N150. Unbelievable. grin

My own is $1=N1. Swiss Back of Nigeria.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by legalwealth(m): 1:01am On Nov 21, 2015
femadesh:
Abeg, who get paypal @ 210/$

Nid about $500

Urgent!!! No scam!!!

Next time, do hit me up at info@ijamsolution.com for such deal.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 1:09am On Nov 21, 2015
Stanley08:

I think the problem with this country is that we are too religious. There is someone that will want to sha preach/pray. If only we work as hard as we pray/preach.

Alot of bullshit being done these days in the name of religion, even terrorism being justified by religion.

My own is $1=N1. Swiss Back of Nigeria.

grin i trust you jare. your own is the cheapest for now.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 1:12am On Nov 21, 2015
legalwealth:

Smh!Don't mind him
Reason I don't pity those thinking they are smarter than those using static VPN.
The frustration they will eventually get themselves into at the end of the day will be more than N6,000 a year
for a secured VPN they can even use on their PC and android phone.

By the way, I offer secured and static VPN IP that is very effective for operating Paypal for
196 countries including that of Nigeria, Ghana etc should in case anyone needs including any form of Paypal consultation.

Na your eye be this? i hail oh. longest time
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 21, 2015
mavinc4u:

Okay then your friend should call PayPal to sort it out since he has ssn. The ip address could have triggered it after your source account was affected. Meanwhile no point telling them he gave you access to login, if they ask him about the ip address, he can simply tell them he logged in with Nigeria network that is on roaming.

Ok. Will let him know. Thanks. But he also has his own paypal account and his ssn os linked to it. Also his phone number is verified on his account. He used the same phone number for me but paypal didnt verify the number. Could that be a problem
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 6:33am On Nov 21, 2015
tumababa:

What's the source of the funds you have been buying?

On normal circumstances, PayPal do not reverse money, the account owner do that, unless a hacked account was used to send money to you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2015
mavinc4u:

grin i trust you jare. your own is the cheapest for now.

Lol. Now that your First Bank 'secret' is out. Wat will you do now? Stop us from flooding First Bank?

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2015
legalwealth:

PayPal don cheap again? How far with SKG? Wey I dey hope say you go bribe all Dox mallams wey dey opposite your office 2k to give you thirty boys to go and impound all goods
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2015
Youngzedd:

On normal circumstances, PayPal do not reverse money, the account owner do that, unless a hacked account was used to send money to you.

Paypal did it on their own. I got d same email for all the money the guy sent me in november only. He has been sending to me for over 2 months now.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2015
Youngzedd:

He is an old customer who opened the paypal through his bro in the us and started selling on ebay
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Stanley08:

Lol. Now that your First Bank 'secret' is out. Wat will you do now? Stop us from flooding First Bank?

Lol grin, @secret been out; is very funny. the news above says Firstbank is charging N200 but My bank has gone down to N150, that bank would be difficult for anybody to crack. the same way you view this thread; is the same way bankers view this thread to gather their information from here. The rate could probably be an error that needs adjustment or they need customers before switching to higher rate so no vex that I don't want to mention their name.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2015
tumababa:

Ok. Will let him know. Thanks. But he also has his own paypal account and his ssn os linked to it. Also his phone number is verified on his account. He used the same phone number for me but paypal didnt verify the number. Could that be a problem

No,is not the problem. I have 2 PayPal accounts in my name with the same details; one personal and one premium. The issue is from your PayPal source, you were banned because your source account must have been flagged as high risk so they decided to review your transactions too been that you received some payment in bits instead of in lumps from your source or the money was received as family/friends.

However, I have never seen nor heard that PayPal reverses money from the recipients account to the source account without asking the recipient to reverse the money on their own unless the source registered an unauthorized transaction Complaints but Since your source is a trustworthy person then the issue of unauthorized is out. What exactly did they ask you to provide to reinstate your account?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2015
Youngzedd:

Nice question. I asked him that too. PayPal does not reverse money.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2015
mavinc4u:

No,is not the problem. I have 2 PayPal accounts in my name with the same details; one personal and one premium. The issue is from your PayPal source, you were banned because your source account must have been flagged as high risk so they decided to review your transactions too been that you received some payment in bits instead of in lumps from your source or the money was received as family/friends.

However, I have never seen nor heard that PayPal reverses money from the recipients account to the source account without asking the recipient to reverse the money on their own unless the source registered an unauthorized transaction Complaints but Since your source is a trustworthy person then the issue of unauthorized is out. What exactly did they ask you to provide to reinstate your account?

They didn't ask for anything. I logged in, went to cases. No open cases. Checked closed cases. Saw all the reversals. They opened and closed it the same time. Nothing is being asked. They said it has been permanently limited.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2015
mavinc4u:

Nice question. I asked him that too. PayPal does not reverse money.

The only offence of the source according to him is the fact that he logs in from nigeria. No hacking here. The source used his name as the paypal email. Same name i pay into his gtb. He has already called them saying he didnt know that using naija ip address is an offense. So he cant tell his bro overtgere to call on his behalf again. His own paypal is gone. Just trying to see if i can reopen mine.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2015
Youngzedd:

Not you. If that is your concern. Your funds are still in my account.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by femadesh(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2015
legalwealth:

Ok... thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by honourableseyi: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2015
Stanley08:

Baba I position oooooo. Yes it has been a while. I have done nothing that stipulates extremist or religious bigot. Prayers have been in existence before we were given birth to. I pray to God that I serve, and will continue to serve without any apology. He understands why I pray the prayer for him and once again so shall it be for him in Jesus name. How is your side? Shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.