Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Final Year Student In Management Courses Who Need Help With Project Should Enter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Student In Management Courses Who Need Help With Project Should Enter (262 Views)

JAMB Delists Management Courses In Seven Universities / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos / How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Student In Management Courses Who Need Help With Project Should Enter by noblepassmercy: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2015
Are you an undergraduate or a postgraduate student?
Do you need help with your final year project?
Maybe in terms of Topic, Materials or the write up,
Contact Researchreloaded today on: +2347081441122 or +2347056079601
and defend your project without stress.
Re: Final Year Student In Management Courses Who Need Help With Project Should Enter by 1manb(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
noblepassmercy:
Are you an undergraduate or a postgraduate student?
Do you need help with your final year project?
Maybe in terms of Topic, Materials or the write up,
Contact Researchreloaded today on: +2347081441122 or +2347056079601
and defend your project without stress.

Do you have a website where you can publish your projects so that all can see it and patronize you?
Right now, it may not be easy to persuade others to patronize you because you have no proof that yes you can deliver.
This is where I want to come in. Have these projects published on my website. You don't need to upload the full material for it to be published. All I need from you is your abstract and chapter 1.
Note that you are paying absolutely nothing for this.
Call 07069020748 or contact me at okon_josh@yahoo.com
Please you don't need me if your projects had already been published on a website.

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa State University (ADSU) Pre-degree/post-utme Form Is On. (081-3124-1212) / COGNOS Trainings From India / Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) Post Utme Form For 2015/2016 Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.