Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer (4867 Views)

The Best Audio Compressing App / Dolby Hd Sound Vs Viper4android / Flashable Dolby Digital Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2015
Hello its Samwell again today with good tides.

For people who have used Dolby digital,beats Audio,boom Audio,x loud ,walkman Audio knows what I'm talking about..

Have you ever wanted a your smartphone music sound like a surround system..
You see our home theaters,HD tvs and other home appliances use this technology that's why you can't resist the audio..

Today I present to you DOLBY ATMOS ON android Devices.
Cool isn't it.. But wait,before you can flash this file.you must have cwm,twrp or any custom recovery installed..

And if you already did..its time things get interesting..

Download from andro 9ja..com

1 Share

Re: Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer by fashrola(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2015
Instead of flashing dis file to my android phone which may not even have an effect.... I prefer using AUDIOQUEST - DRAGONFLY USB DAC with JBL Headphones on My BlackBerry Passport grin

The sound effects is really Madddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2015
fashrola:
Instead of flashing dis file to my android phone which may not even have an effect.... I prefer using AUDIOQUEST - DRAGONFLY USB DAC with JBL Headphones on My BlackBerry Passport grin

The sound effects is really Madddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!! grin

You said it all when you said BlackBerry... Here ANDROID d users don't have such files and those that have are factory preinstalled... So we use get then alternatives..
Re: Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer by fashrola(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Samwell247:

You said it all when you said BlackBerry... Here ANDROID d users don't have such files and those that have are factory preinstalled... So we use get then alternatives..

I have a samsung S5, But Blackberry Passport churns out good sound quality effect even without using my Dragonfly DAC
Re: Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer by austino677(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Well u forgot dsp+ which is the best cool

Re: Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2015
austino677:

Hmmm give this a trial before you judge...
Re: Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2015
austino677:
I beg to differ: Viper4Android is the best.

1 Like

Re: Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2015
Karmanaut:

I beg to differ: Viper4Android is the best.

Competition don plenty... If you don't go out and explore the world..you will think your father's farm is th biggest...
Re: Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Samwell247:

Competition don plenty... If you don't go out and explore the world..you will think your father's farm is th biggest...
I've used all three and more.
Viper remains the best.
You don't need to flash but via CWM so it can work for devices without a custom recovery.
Also, depending on the phone/ROM Dolby might not have an effect at all, and may cause the device to boot loop. Viper on the other hand only needs root access, and you can also remove the sound driver whenever you want.

1 Like

Re: Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer by austino677(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Samwell247:

Hmmm give this a trial before you judge...
lol flashed alot of sound mod...tweak my Mixerpath.xml.....dsp+ is the best...no drain...although viper4andriod is the boss....but for performance and battery life dsp+......also boeffla cool but no such knowledge to compile it into custom kernel

1 Like

Re: Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer by Trippledots(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cool topic.. . Pls how do i gey d viper to work? My fone is rootef and dats just all abiut dat
Re: Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Trippledots:
Cool topic.. . Pls how do i gey d viper to work? My fone is rootef and dats just all abiut dat
Just install viper, grant it root permission, install drivers.
Then reboot for the sound drivers to load.
Afterwards you can play with the settings as you like.

1 Like

Re: Dolby Atmos : The Best Audio Equalizer by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 03, 2015
Vipber4android is tha bomb!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me On Mtn Welcome Back / Nokia 5800 Xpress Musiv Vs Samsung I900 Omnia / Pls Share Your Current Mtn Bis Data Usage Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.