Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,438 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Gtbank Ghana Obtains The Technology To Issue Instant Debit Card - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Gtbank Ghana Obtains The Technology To Issue Instant Debit Card (443 Views)

Importance Of Technology To Mankind / Made-In-Aba Stove That Obtains Its Fuel From Cassava Leaf (Photos) / How To Open Gtbank Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Ghana Obtains The Technology To Issue Instant Debit Card by TechAfrikico: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2015
I still remember when I first got my Visa Debit Card from Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank Ghana) Labone branch which took me approximately 20 min. In my opinion most of the Nigerian banks in Ghana are operating better and also payng much attention to their customers needs than any other bank in the country.

The Bank has several modern ways to reaching out for new and old customers with the introduction of Social Banking. For instance, you can open a GTBank account via social media. (Facebook and Twitter). Guaranty Trust Bank is considered an innovative bank. Read More..

http://techafrikico.com/2015/08/02/gtbank-ghana-obtain-the-technology-to-issue-instant-debit-card/
Re: Gtbank Ghana Obtains The Technology To Issue Instant Debit Card by shobroy10(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2015
Nigeria is moving forward so Ghana that's a great achievement for u ppl, don't worry about us we need to clean and pave way for multi progress
Re: Gtbank Ghana Obtains The Technology To Issue Instant Debit Card by sinaj(f): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

IP Address Change Line / Historic Rocket Landing: New Shepard, Test Flight For 're-useable Spaceship' / Tribal Mark Removal Tmr New Product Call 07035908309

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.