Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland (1571 Views)

What Year Did You Get To Know Nairaland? / Some Happy Radan And Iftar To Share With Your Friends During This Holy Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by rollindollar(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2015
nairalanders,share with us how u get to knw nairaland.. as for me,i came across nairaland when i googled the best five forums, in nigeria and nairaland was among....oya let's keep d ball rolling.
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by sinaj(f): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2015
u mean how I got to know nairaland?

well itz from my mom.
she likes nl nd each time she reads nairalanders comments, she will keep saying...'This children will kill me with laughter o!'

I had to read d funny comments from her fone, d rest is history wink
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by donholy28(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2015
By accident

1 Like

Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Heromaniaa: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2015
A friend used ma phone to access NL. And as they say... the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2015
I come across nairaland after smoking weed cool

1 Like

Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by VaselineJelly: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2015
i open ma braza an typ www.nairaland.com, how had is dat
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2015
sinaj:

Why are you laughing so loud like that?
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by sinaj(f): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2015
HeartRobber:

Why are you laughing so loud like that?

Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2015
a roomate told me back then in school in 2009, and then all i do then is to read comments, just comments then after a year i signed up...
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Ranoscky(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2015
Bearbox
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2015
sinaj:

Ok, I understand
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by demmy0325(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2015
sinaj:

well itz from my mom.
she likes nl nd each time she reads nairalanders comments, she will keep saying...'This children will kill me with laughter o!'

.. Hmm.. Nice one.. wink
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Davidson267(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2015
Thinking
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Shaadey: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
k
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Idydarling(f): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
there was this movie I watched and Oge Okoye mentioned it along with other sites, I memorised and checked it out later, since then all my family and friends have joined nairaland
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by rollindollar(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Shaadey:
k
y una dy book space nw
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by rollindollar(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Idydarling:
there was this movie I watched and Oge Okoye mentioned it along with other sites, I memorised and checked it out later, since then all my family and friends have joined nairaland
nyc one
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by rollindollar(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
cc naijaboiy,cutehector,agarawu23,lamispaco,adeh39,

1 Like

Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by eitsei(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
I always like to search for things like d best university in Nigeria etc n each time I did I always saw a link to NL on Google.. so as they say d rest is history
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
na hystory
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
rollindollar:
cc naija boiy,cute hector,agarawu 23,lami spaco,adeh 39,

Got to know of nairaland through google,was checking out a phone then,I was a visitor for like a year or so before I fully registered,cos I wanted to always post my comment on threads...
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
I was reading a story on Fb, which I later discovered that it was stolen from NL..the original owner of the story dropped the link and the rest is...........history.
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Krystalzkris(f): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
i got to know abwt NL frm a friend... We were arguing about a topic nd he opened nairaland to show me stuffs nd voila... I got addicted too.. Kept coming to read comments till i registered last month..
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Daughterzion(f): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
sinaj:

well itz from my mom.

wats her username
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by octopusfreaky(f): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
I knew nairaland from my ex sometimes last year ,,unfortunately for him he made a post and I knew it was him ,from there I got to know his moniker and since den monitoring things ..grin...but I just feel its not worth it...
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by bqlekan(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
cant even remember sef.. registered 2007.. been in ghost mode since then grin
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
One thing led to another .. ....and tne rest is history
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
octopusfreaky:
I knew nairaland from my ex sometimes last year ,,unfortunately for him he made a post and I knew it was him ,from there I got to know his moniker and since den monitoring things ..grin...but I just feel its not worth it...
shocked
thats not too cool na!

come to think of it, what if you were flirting with him all along.....lmao.
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Merryglad(f): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]A friend introduced me to NL because i keep telling him am lonely....trust me NL has been my companion for the past one year. smileyA friend introduced me to NL because i keep telling him am lonely....trust me NL has been my companion for the past one year.
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
My ex told me about nairaland, I just read d news nd funny comments frm his phone, I registered after we broke up, introducing me to nairaland was the best thing he did for me
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
jomile:
My ex told me about nairaland, I just read d news nd funny comments frm his phone, I registered after we broke up, introducing me to nairaland was the best thing he did for me
Lol.you comical
Re: Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
sinaj:

well itz from my mom.

hmmm..your mom? I guess she's 1 of d frequent op's on Romance section..Lol

Just kidding..dnt crucify a brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Company Waste Disposal,is This The Right Way? / Pls Hw Do I Deactivate My Nairaland Account / How Has Nairaland Affected The Price Of Garri In The Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.