Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,232 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Vatican Announces Jesus Is Not Coming Back Says Jesus Is Not Coming Anymore - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vatican Announces Jesus Is Not Coming Back Says Jesus Is Not Coming Anymore (649 Views)

Quran Says Jesus Is Greater Than Muhammad Then Muslim Must Become Christian. / NADECO Back, Says Nigeria On The Road To Anarchy / PROOF That Jesus Is Coming Soon (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vatican Announces Jesus Is Not Coming Back Says Jesus Is Not Coming Anymore by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2015
A SPOKESPERSON for the Vatican has
officially announced today that the second
coming of Jesus, the only son of the God,
may not happen now after all, but urged
followers to still continue with their faith,
regardless of the news.

Cardinal Giorgio Salvadore told WWN that
this years 1,981st anniversary is to be the
Vatican’s last in regards to waiting for the
Lord to return to Earth.

“We just feel Jesus is not coming back by
the looks of it.” he said. “It’s been ages like.

He’s probably flat out doing other really
good things for people somewhere else.”
Nearly two thousand years ago, Jesus
promised his disciples that he would come
again in chapter John 14:1-3 of the
bible: “There are many homes up where my
Father lives, and I am going to prepare
them for your coming. When everything is
ready, then I will come and get you, so that
you can always be with Me where I am. If
this weren’t so, I would tell you plainly”
The Vatican defended Jesus’ broken
promise, claiming “he was probably
drinking wine” at the time when he made
the comments.

“Having the ability to turn water into wine
had its ups and its downs.” added
Cardinal Salvadore. “We all make promises
we can’t keep when we’re drunk. Jesus was
no different.”

The church said it will now focus attentions
on rebuilding its reputation around the
world, but will keep an optimistic mind for
the savior’s second coming.

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2014/04/18/jesus-not-coming-back-by-the-looks-of-it-admits-vatican/
Re: Vatican Announces Jesus Is Not Coming Back Says Jesus Is Not Coming Anymore by JBismarck(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2015
Gbam. People need to have a rethink, reincarnation cannot be scientifically substantiated.

Lalasticlala Ishilove, Mogidi Obinoscopy please take to FP
Re: Vatican Announces Jesus Is Not Coming Back Says Jesus Is Not Coming Anymore by henribj(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2015
if this is true, then really the end of the world is close at hand. When that apex body for Catholics can say something like this, I wonder what parishioners would now say.
Re: Vatican Announces Jesus Is Not Coming Back Says Jesus Is Not Coming Anymore by Lattop(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2015
In summary the Vatican said jesus was drunk

#hightime undecided

1 Like

Re: Vatican Announces Jesus Is Not Coming Back Says Jesus Is Not Coming Anymore by Cutehector(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2015
U don't hav to be alive till Jesus comes op... Death is one of d characteristics of life
Re: Vatican Announces Jesus Is Not Coming Back Says Jesus Is Not Coming Anymore by davuvid(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Hmmmmm.....I'll not be forced to spew thrash on these ppl this early
Re: Vatican Announces Jesus Is Not Coming Back Says Jesus Is Not Coming Anymore by phayvoursky(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2015
#VATICAN. BELIEVE WHAT YOU BELIEVE WHILE I BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE.

1 Like

Re: Vatican Announces Jesus Is Not Coming Back Says Jesus Is Not Coming Anymore by orisa37: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Please be warned that
there is a conspiracy to rewrite the Bible. It started with the Pope condemning fundamental churches. The archbishop of Canterbury once threatened Primate Akinlola,that they were going to change the Bible. This change is now. in the offing. So my good fellow believers, start preserving your KJV and your native Bible version now before they bring forth their corrupt new Bible. The New Indian version, which ommited many verses of the Bible we are all used to is already in circulation. The gay rights being sponsored BO and the shameless preaching by AI that Prostitution is not a crime is all part of the game to impose their corrupt life style on the world. China has seen through the plan and is rejecting gay rights in their domain right, left and center. Please don't say I didn't foretell these aims.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop This Dog Before It Catches AIDS! / Nigerian Facebook User Shares Incredible Lessons Learnt From A N500 Note / Personal Safety Tips For Public Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.