Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,001 members, 7,956,717 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

How Much Do Pharmacists Make? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Do Pharmacists Make? (851 Views)

Community, Hospital and production Pharmacists, Come In Please!!! / Pharmacists Or Doctors,who Are Richer? / Pharmacists Needed Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do Pharmacists Make? by dera7: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hey all. I'm a pharmacist, fresh out of school and I was really wondering the prospects of this profession. Don't get me wrong, I know it's not always about the money; patient care always comes first and supersedes any personal interest and that was the major reason I studied pharmacy. That being said, I would like to get advice from those who have been in the field including how lucrative the profession is, job opportunities, highs and lows of the profession and all so as to know where I'm headed with my profession. Thanks all as I anticipate your response.

PS: forgive my grammar. It was all typed hurriedly as the battery on my device was low.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Likely To B Retained By My Ppa After Service. / What You Should Know To Get A Job In Customer Service / Content Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.