Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (44202 Views)

Late Ooni Of Ife’s Son Surprises Fiancee With Brand New Car Hours Before Wedding / Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today / Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by phyness(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Demmocrats:
Can I get the number of one of the girls posed in the pics
u get moni?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
But why you so bothered? Lol
Lol....i rest my case
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
phyness:
u get moni?

Lol so funny
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Demmocrats:

They are all beautiful my dear

Someone said they are all Ugly, i think he needs glasses smiley

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
justi4jesu:

Someone said they are all Ugly, i think he needs glasses smiley

Lol some peeps are on orijin so you won't blame them much

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Adeboyefa(f): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
skytreader:
The Ooni's presence or absence will clear up speculations. Shebi his chiefs said he was gearing up for the prince's wedding?
Wish the new couple the best things of life...

Evathyst:
Where's Ooni?

Just asking silently!

Don't mind those lying chiefs. They are just delaying the announcement until all the ingredients (including the late king's entourage to the grave) are ready.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Demmocrats:

Lol some peeps are on orijin so you won't blame them much

I won't cheesy cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
Have a great week ahead
niyah24:

Lol....i rest my case
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
Wait...is it just me or why are virtually all those ladies in red Ugly?

And rass.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by bubbleforth: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
kossyablaze:

Na fight? No vex o, na the people wey de around the time the shot was taken be that. Lol
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
bubbleforth:

Na fight? No vex o, na the people wey de around the time the shot was taken be that. Lol
lol ok o

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by bikkyorwell: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Titto93:
Who said that bride is beautiful?
Remove the make-up, and you will ask for God's forgiveness for lying
u wicked ooooh
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Have a great week ahead
U too

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
What are you on about.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dollyak:
What are you on about.
...sorry bout Jules tho

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by router123(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Point of correction for d op. if really she is d daughter of d late Ooni. Then her surname should be SIJUADE & not Ooni. Ooni is a title
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by AmicableEd: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
blissful wishes

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
skytreader:
The Ooni's presence or absence will clear up speculations. Shebi his chiefs said he was gearing up for the prince's wedding?
Wish the new couple the best things of life...
Heard they've come public and the 7days ritual/sacrifice kicked off on Friday, his arrival from London to his palace is tomorrow or so, then all wives and children are to take away all their assets b4 his corpse arrives but its kinda wrong holding a marriage ceremony amidst mourning , abi ooni is still chilling somewhere
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by ThimmyWood(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=Titto93 post=36527902]Who said that bride is beautiful?
Remove the make-up, and you will ask for God's forgiveness for lying[/quote

Haba bros! I guess this is the first time you will hear about her, search for her pics online and you will see that she try small for beautification.... Though the make up is way too heavy but ......
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
router123:
Point of correction for d op. if really she is d daughter of d late Ooni. Then her surname should be SIJUADE & not Ooni. Ooni is a title
No you getting it mixed up! the groom is oon's son, Adegbitee Sijuade and coincindentally, the bribe is Dolapo Oni

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by skytreader(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Heard they've come public and the 7days ritual/sacrifice kicked off on Friday, his arrival from London to his palace is tomorrow or so, then all wives and children are to take away all their assets b4 his corpse arrives but its kinda wrong holding a marriage ceremony amidst mourning , abi ooni is still chilling somewhere
Depends on whether they see it as mourning or not. Dude lived to a ripe old age. Anyways, a Yoruba Oba's death is always significant. Thank God I left Ife just in time, all these dem rituals always gives me the jitters.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by EmmyDe25(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Titto93:
Who said that bride is beautiful? Remove the make-up, and you will ask for God's forgiveness for lying
Well, Dolapo is fine, except for her frail-body and her lack of height.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by blecele: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2015
The guy is handsome. Ebony black!
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by amor4ce(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pls what's the name of the fabric worn by the groom?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Son's Traditional Wedding (Photos) by PEARLmakeup(f): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
for ur affordable makeup for all occasions contact makeup ville a flawless makeover 08137463651 add bbm pin: 56719B45 for more info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Moji Mohips Oyetayo, Mama Ajasco's Throwback Photos / Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) / Simi And Adekunle Gold In Loved-up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.