Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

A Must Read For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Must Read For You (538 Views)

Meet Bill Gate The Agnostic PLUS His Religious View - A MUST READ FOR CHRISTIANS / Evil Laws: Satan’s Strategy Against The Children Of God (must Read For Bride) / Shocking Discovery About NIV Bible. (a Must-read For True Believers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For You by preetyb(f): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
This is a message. For you and I. Please read through this bible passage carefully on your own and ask the holyspirit for understanding.
I cor 13 vs 1-8,13
Though I speak with tongues of men and of angels and have not charity, I am become as a sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned and have not charity, it profit me nothing. Charity suffers long, and is kind; charity envy not; charity vaunt not itself, is not puffed up, do not behave itself unseemly, seek not her own, is not easily provoked, thinks not evil, rejoice not in iniquity, but rejoice in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Charity never fails; but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge it shall vanish away. And now abide faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
In conclusion; no matter the level of your spiritual life, no mater how close you think you are to God or how annionted and holy you are; if you don't have charity(Love) you have nothing and can not make heaven. Lack of charity is the number one cause of malice, strife, hatred, insults, death, wickedness, immorality,wife battery, wives dis respecting their husbands, unfaithfulness, family crisis, terrorism, war and betrayal etc.
Let's love one another with sincerity just as christ love us.
Re: A Must Read For You by Oscar4real(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
true talk

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Day. / My Fiance Hates The Doctrine Of My Church / Open Heavens Daily Devosional 31/08/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.