Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Breaking News: Cilla Black, Singer And TV Star, Dies In Spain Aged 72 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: Cilla Black, Singer And TV Star, Dies In Spain Aged 72 (704 Views)

Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia / Kcee Accused Of Cheating On His Wife Over Controversial Photo With Lady In Spain / BREAKING: Another Yoruba Movie Star Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Cilla Black, Singer And TV Star, Dies In Spain Aged 72 by MinisterPelumi(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2015

Singer and TV star Cilla Black, who enjoyed a 50-year showbusiness career, has died aged 72, police in Spain say.
The 1960s singing star became a popular TV celebrity on such shows as Blind Date and Surprise Surprise.
Police in Malaga said a woman named Priscilla White - Black's real name - had died in Estepona in the Costa del Sol region, according to Reuters.
The death appeared to be due to natural causes, but this had not yet been confirmed by tests, police said.
A string of celebrities have paid tribute to the beloved entertainer, among them the actress Dame Joan Collins.
"I am so sad and shocked by news about my good friend Cilla," she tweeted. "She was a resplendent and rare talent."
Fellow presenter Christopher Biggins described Black as a "national treasure" and "a wonderful friend".
Broadcaster Noel Edmonds told BBC Radio 5 Live she "captured the hearts of the British people" because "she was our Cilla - there were no airs and graces."
Re: Breaking News: Cilla Black, Singer And TV Star, Dies In Spain Aged 72 by Adeyinka12(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
R.i.p
Re: Breaking News: Cilla Black, Singer And TV Star, Dies In Spain Aged 72 by midolian(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Chai! Cilla, the world will miss you.. sad sad

*Plays "where is tomorrow"*

(1) (Reply)

“Here I Am, Alive. I’m Still In Control”- Abubakar Shekau / Check Out Mi's Nice Attire / Michael uzoma michael and chidinma photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.