Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Read What Transpired Between A Female Photographer And VP Osinbajo Recently - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Read What Transpired Between A Female Photographer And VP Osinbajo Recently (438 Views)

Full Account Of What Transpired Between Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo. OFM / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics / S-C-A-N-D-A-L: Former VP Namadi Sambo Caught Having Sex With Wife's Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Transpired Between A Female Photographer And VP Osinbajo Recently by Lautechgossip(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-PhItJUkZ_D0/Vb23c0WZ6rI/AAAAAAAA1ro/-CGs_BHilBI/s400/bride.PNG[/img]

An online user had nothing other than praises after his encounter with the vice president -prof Yemi Oinbajo…The message was posted on Instagram by a female photographer (HMK Studios).. Read her encounter with the VP below;

Today I have seen and felt the change we have craved and chanted for so long. Today I have seen humility like no other. Today I have seen the face of a new Nigeria. I walked into chop sticks and there he was, full of smiles as my eye caught his.

He was having a meeting with someone. With only one Security aid, he sat in a full restaurant. No restrictions whatsoever. People walked in and out freely like it was any other day.

As I approached him, his aid stopped me with a very straight and unfriendly face and immediately he called out to him.. “Let her come, please let her come”.

After talking, I asked if I could take a picture and he was more than happy to pose. As I took this snap, he said “I’m glad you didn’t catch me eating”

••• Renewed hope for a new Nigeria
Re: Read What Transpired Between A Female Photographer And VP Osinbajo Recently by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
A for...

Re: Read What Transpired Between A Female Photographer And VP Osinbajo Recently by Teekrayne(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
How dat one con make 2moro be public holiday??

1 Like

Re: Read What Transpired Between A Female Photographer And VP Osinbajo Recently by ifex370(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
All na showbiz
Re: Read What Transpired Between A Female Photographer And VP Osinbajo Recently by olamidepeter(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Humility at its best

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent's Mansion Costs Him $70k A Month To Maintain, His New Bankruptcy Filing / Respect To Raskimono(good Raggae Musik Never Die) / Nigeria Police Academy 2015 List Of Successful Candidates Out,call Deputy Regist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.