Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,852 members, 7,841,217 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Help! Kwasu Online Tuition Payment SCAM...by Its Victim - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Kwasu Online Tuition Payment SCAM...by Its Victim (400 Views)

Anyone Who Can Help! Kwasu School Fees. 400level Aero And Astro Engineering / University Of The People Online Tuition Free Degrees For International Students. / Scholarship – University Of The People Online Tuition Free Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Kwasu Online Tuition Payment SCAM...by Its Victim by mydeendadon: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
I am a jambito! who passed d jamb and the kwasu post utme, I was given the admission at the school. then the payment is 2wks after the temporary clearing. I tried making the online payment but it failed while my account was debited of 99,500 of the tuition fee. I made complaints at the kwasu contact office but I was firstly accused of fraud that I forged all the evidences I printed both online and mails. I keep making them realize this thing is genuine but they never listen. not until wen I lstarted leaving then I was called back by a bro, so he told me to come 2mao... I felt like screaming like what the Bleep is dis school doing.. then I came back the following day... I was asked to forward my complaints and evidences to their support mail stuff, I did dat bt it was all rubbish becos they never replied and I kept checking on them... they keep telling me am a scammer.. I have also been to the bank which is first bank bt they kip telling me it cant be done in 3wks time except 4wks... the sch is not turning up to refund d money and likewise the bank... pls help me its urgent. this is tge 5th time am writing jamb. advices and opinions are welcome

cc lalasticalala
Re: Help! Kwasu Online Tuition Payment SCAM...by Its Victim by sim37(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
it is well

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin Ilorin(unilorin)post UTME Form,school Of Nursing Form,direc / The Federal Polytechnic Offa Post-utme Screening Exercise 2015.08034323361 / Nut Condems Jamb 150 Cut Off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.