Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Fumigation Services - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fumigation Services (267 Views)

Pet Control Fumigation Services / Fumigation Services Promo / Post Construction Cleaning& Fumigation Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation Services by Eddygrate: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
FUMIGATION SERVICES For fumigation of your home, office spaces, apartments, open lands, etc. We offer a quality and affordable services such as fumigation and cleaning. and we take responsibilities on all our jobs and we have a single goal in mind in our jobs, that is CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. We charge as low as N5,000 per job, depending on the size of the apartment For More info Please Contact SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES 25 mabawonku Stresst oworonshoki Lagos 07033491967 Spotless.shinec@gmail.com

Re: Fumigation Services by Gboliwe: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sorry, I just need your expert advice. How can I eliminate cockroaches from a compound? Note, it's in the large space compound and not accessible to my room. That one I always use insecticide plus it's always clean. But in the larger compound, the cockroaches crawl around freely and I get scared of them embarassed
Re: Fumigation Services by Eddygrate: 5:15am On Aug 03, 2015
The only way for you to eliminate them is by doing pets control fumigation that will help you eliminate them total from the compound

(1) (Reply)

Make Sure Your Diet Fits In With Your Training Routine / Making Muscle Isn't Rocket Science / How To Breath Correctly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.