Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Which Blackberry Phone Is The Best. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Blackberry Phone Is The Best. (585 Views)

Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Blackberry Phone Is The Best. by Khoded1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Please which blackberry phone (model) is the best. And kindly give reasons with price.
Re: Which Blackberry Phone Is The Best. by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Go for Android bro
Re: Which Blackberry Phone Is The Best. by beinstein(m): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Go get yourself a blackberry passport. It has good battery, 3gig RAM, gorilla glass, amazing camera( 13mp) and 32gig internal memory.
Oh...... And the price is N111,180 on Jumia. Good luck!
After all na you ask for the best blackberry phone and i don do my part mention am.

(1) (Reply)

Five Must-have Apps For The Android User / How Do I Open Pdf Files On Blackberry Bold? / How Do You Solve The Issue Of Opera Auto Log Off Of Websites??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.