Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Meet The 24 Years Old Nigerian Women Who Have Slept With Over 600 Men (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 24 Years Old Nigerian Women Who Have Slept With Over 600 Men (photos) (1040 Views)

“Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises / Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" / Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 24 Years Old Nigerian Women Who Have Slept With Over 600 Men (photos) by helenajah: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
She also had a very interesting interview with The Sun newspaper reporter. Read

How much were you making per night?
Sometimes N5,000 or more. Sometimes a man will sleep with you and in the morn­ing he will start telling you stories, saying he has no money.
In such situation what do you do?
What can you do? You just go home.
When did you start hustling?
Last year.
About how many men have you slept with?
About 600 men slept with me from last year to this year.
How many since you started?
That is all, sir.
Are you truly promising that you won’t do prostitution again?
Yes, I promise.
How many abortions have you done?
Two times. I’m telling you the truth.
Do you have children?
No.
Do you really mean that you slept with only 600 men from last year to this year?
Yes.
Can you remember the first time you had sex?
2009. The person was your boyfriend?
Not really a friend.
How?
He impregnated me and left me. I was in SS3. That happened in 2009.
How old were you when he got you pregnant?
18 years. My final year in secondary school.
Did you complete secondary school?
Yes.
Did you abort the pregnancy?
Yes.
You did it in a hospital or chemist shop?
Yes, in a hospital. The man gave me money to abort it.
How much?
N15,000
Who took you to the hospital?
My girlfriend.
How old was the pregnancy?
One month.
Did you tell your parents about the pregnancy?
No.

continue to read full interview here >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/meet-24-years-old-nigerian-women-who.html

Re: Meet The 24 Years Old Nigerian Women Who Have Slept With Over 600 Men (photos) by Qu3sT(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wait first make I go find the award for woman who has slept with the most men come give you.

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Seen At Conference Of Legislators In Seattle / First Wizkid, Now Skales! Alicia Keys Is REALLY Feeling Naija Music. / Emeka Ike Accuses Pastor Chris Okotie For Destroting His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.