Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

New Grail Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Grail Message (824 Views)

Is Grail Message A Cult Religion / The Star Of Bethlehem (experts From The Grail Message By Abdrushin) / In The Light Of Truth (the Grail Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Grail Message by peadel20(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Well, guys on Nairaland, I am directing this concern to the Christians here. I just recently discovered a new gospel through a radio broadcast on sunday nights. They call it Grail Message (http://www.grailnet.org/). However, the message based on my knowledge of the bible, does negate what was thought in the scripture.
The radio program allows phone callers far and wide for questions, though, but each of the questions are answered in a way different to the gospel churches' standard.
However, what can you guys see in view of this?

To mention just a point out of many: Is there going to be a new gospel such as this one that tells you that you have once existed on earth before you came around this time; you are here for another chance to make your wrongfully lived life balanced. If you fail to make it right before you die, you will still need to come around again but all will depend on your choice.

Many people are being told this and they can't differentiate what seems to me as correct.

You can check out their website http://www.grailnet.org/, as well as http://www.truthofliferadio.com/ and let's share our views.
Re: New Grail Message by Gombs(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Any Gospel that does not preach the death, burial and resurrection of Christ is not the True Gospel..
Re: New Grail Message by peadel20(m): 12:09am On Aug 03, 2015
Gombs:
Any Gospel that does not preach the death, burial and resurrection of Christ is not the True Gospel..

Yes, I truly grab that, but it seems the devil is now adding some fables even to that true fact now. You need to hear the message of this guys. The fear I even have towards it is the way people are getting on with them easily. They even said that the Holy Spirit is not always around but only come at certain period of the year. Imagine if a person adds that to the Death, Burial, and Resurrection. You know, it's still heretic .
Re: New Grail Message by henribj(m): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2015
I have learned to tune my mind off such messages, and I try not to listen to them. In the bible it is written that during the end time a lot of things would be happening and as such I am not surprised when I hear stories such as those you have mentioned. Also realizing that we humans like what favors us, what do you expect, these grail message preachers or whatever will have a lot of customers nah, people no wan dey hear hell fire matter, they prefer to hear say after death them go move to another world or they will be reincarnated.

1 Like

Re: New Grail Message by Ranchhoddas: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Gombs:

Typical christian arrogance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Google Up To? / Spot The Judas / Bible : Fables Or Tale By Moon Light?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.