Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? (4435 Views)

Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market / New Stock! Affordable Earrings, Jewelry Sets, Steel Chains & Fashion Rings / Main Reasons Why African Women Wear Beads On Their Waist [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? by EMPERO247(m): 5:18am On Aug 03, 2015
Women now adays wearing chain on their ankle... What does it stand for...is it just a normal way of dressing..?
Is it proper one should dress like that to her office?
Re: Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 03, 2015
Its a trendy fashion, and its cool n sexy.
Re: Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? by Baawaa(m): 5:39am On Aug 03, 2015
Because they are slave to satan
Re: Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? by overdrive(m): 5:44am On Aug 03, 2015
na dia dem juju dey tongue
Re: Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? by greatdeal1408: 5:44am On Aug 03, 2015
If you don't like it, tell your lady not to wear it. cool
Re: Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:45am On Aug 03, 2015
I detest that thingg with so much passion, I see them as slut's. Even those who wear beeds, na dat 1 pain me pass; I term them ogbanje's..

#myownpointofview
Re: Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Its a trendy fashion, and its cool n sexy.

I love fashionable women but this kinda fashion doesn't make sense, I don't like women who wear chain sometimes I don't answer their greeting

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? by countsection: 6:01am On Aug 03, 2015
dis is modern olosho way of dressing. our mother's did nt dress like dat

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I love fashionable women but this kinda fashion doesn't make sense, I don't like women who wear chain sometimes I don't answer their greeting

that's so rude! angry
Re: Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? by Cutehector(m): 6:34am On Aug 03, 2015
Well d society has made me to think all ladies wearing ankle chains r slutty and bad... And truth is, it may be dat 90 percent of gurls dah wear it are slutty... Buh I wish its not the case... Can't we all see a gurl who wears accesories and not judge her? My opinion tho..

Somedays ago I was in a bank and a gurl walked it, cleavage was showin, wore a tank top and covered it wit a mini sweater leavin it open, wore a jogger trouser, and she was kinda pretty, I looked down at her feet and behold, I saw an ankle chain on her legs.. My mind completely changed abt her.. Why, cuz d society made me feel dat any gurl wearin ankle chain may be a bad gurl or smth... Whch is kinda bad to think so..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? by Bigcake: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Which will make them die?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:

that's so rude! angry

I almost edited the post because I was too polite
Re: Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? by gsalvatore: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2015
It looks cool on them...
Re: Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? by EMPERO247(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Well d society has made me to think all ladies wearing ankle chains r slutty and bad... And truth is, it may be dat 90 percent of gurls dah wear it are slutty... Buh I wish its not the case... Can't we all see a gurl who wears accesories and not judge her? My opinion tho..
Somedays ago I was in a bank and a gurl walked it, cleavage was showin, wore a tank top and covered it wit a mini sweater leavin it open, wore a jogger trouser, and she was kinda pretty, I looked down at her feet and behold, I saw an ankle chain on her legs.. My mind completely changed abt her.. Why, cuz d society made me feel dat any gurl wearin ankle chain may be a bad gurl or smth... Whch is kinda bad to think so..
Same thing about me....
No matter how beautiful she might look... So Pius as she seem to be, once I see such below her, subconsciously my concept of her personality will totally change.... sad dono
Re: Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? by Cutehector(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
EMPERO247:

Same thing about me....
No matter how beautiful she might look... So Pius as she seem to be, once I see such below her, subconsciously my concept of her personality will totally change.... sad dono
yeah its because d nigerian society makes us see dem like dah..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? by EMPERO247(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
I posted this because; last week a lady walked into our office needed help of one of our clients phone number, on interrogating her to know the core reason why she need his number...I stood up from my seat as she was standing and we took a walk as the interrogation goes, suddenly I saw one of the things dat turns me off in a lady, 'chain on her ankle' that was what deprived her of her need because i conn her out immediately.
Though she wouldn't know what dat has caused her.

And I have this to say; cos I know my fellow men too well that no responsible man will like to stand with or relate with nor go out with a lady with such dressing mentality.
Especially on first sight, it's
undecided angry undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Say I Look Like A Model / Please Where Can I Buy Original Swarovski Crystals / Ankara Fashion Styles Pictures: Latest Designs For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.