Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,759 members, 7,840,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp (2117 Views)

7 Charged With ‘murder’ For The Gruesome Lynching Of Military Officer In Ghana / Military Men Brutalise Lagos Teacher Over Apartment (photos) / Bizzare Video Showing Extreme Molestation Of A Lady At A SA Party Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp by Alphacrissy(m): 6:50am On Aug 03, 2015
This video confirms the un-professional attitude of some of our military officers in keeping with their rules of engagement. Graphic Pictures. Check the link below http://www.porscheclassy.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/boko-haram-murder.mp4
Re: Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp by nickyvil: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp by troubleshooter: 6:53am On Aug 03, 2015
^^^ haba! Early on monday morning?

This is the problem when NA choses to employ super-Dumbo Zombies as soldiers while intellectual Graduates are roaming d streets without Jobs.
What were they thinking? .... That we still live in the Uthman Danfodio or Afonja times? How are they any different frm BH?
Even if they want to show their BadAss sides, can't they be more discreet? What is the intention of filming d act?......to get a trophy or medal frm us?
These Dumbos are just making Buhari's work harder 4 him. Walahi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp by eleko1: 6:53am On Aug 03, 2015
And so what .Kill all those miserable pest.Cut their neck,remove their eyes,cut their limb/hand and feed them to vultures/croc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp by kodded(m): 6:57am On Aug 03, 2015
undecided

kill those bastards same way they kill innocent nigerians

to hell with amnesty international
fvck human right abuse
undecided

1 Like

Re: Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp by hola106(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp by AngryNigerian(m): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2015
wen u c wer dz dullards...bastards de kill pple,u go evn wish say dem do dem somthn worse!!!
Re: Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 03, 2015
so BH slaughters, no biggie. NA slaughters, ...
sometimes, you can't even be patient enough to have these guys tried in a court. kill em alll
Re: Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2015
but this video is really graphic sha. chimooo!!!
Re: Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp by krazydave(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2015
hmm.... That's unprofessional. but, I can't say they don't deserve worse deaths though. coolhmm.... That's unprofessional. but, I can't say they don't deserve worse deaths though.
Re: Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp by therealdeal10: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2015
I cnt watch it buh if it's really those heartless pigs called boko haram den dey probably more dan deserve it. Slice dem lyk bread
Re: Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2015
O lord have mercy!
Re: Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp by MurderX: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
I cant understand what I just saw. The most graphic shiit ever.

VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED!

I REPEAT, ITS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED-

VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp by Lanretoye(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
There is something i dont understand abt the video,those ppl being slaughtered did not hesitate or resist atall.even if u dey slaughter fowl self u go hold am tight let alone human.they were not tied and they did not form any resistance.
anybody that has slaughtered a ram or smthing will understand what i am saying.
Re: Bizzare Video Of Military Men Taking Turns To Slaughter Captured Boko Haram Susp by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Rape victim says culprits posed as females on social media, then drugged and raped her

Giving an account of what happened before the judge, Sybil Nwaka, the victim who is also a model, said she came in contact with a female fashion designer online who said she was based in the UK and that whenever she returns to Nigeria, she would be needing her to showcase some of her piece.
READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/rape-victim-says-victims-posed-females-social-media-drugged-raped/

(1) (Reply)

Fulani herdsmen Abducted In The South East / 39-year-old Housewife Caught Unclad Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy / The Last Minutes Of The Most Dangerous Armed Robber In Nigeria....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.