Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Funaab Postjamb 2015/2016 Updates, Vital Info Towards Exam, Help And Enquires - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funaab Postjamb 2015/2016 Updates, Vital Info Towards Exam, Help And Enquires (464 Views)

FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Oau Postjamb 2016 scrapped / Funaab Postjamb 2015/2016 Updates, Vital Info Towards Exam, Help And Enquires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funaab Postjamb 2015/2016 Updates, Vital Info Towards Exam, Help And Enquires by adaptter: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2015
If you are reading this, I assume you have either scored above 180 in your UTME or completed your predegree, choosing Funaab or not.As these informations might be helpful for other schools. ENSURE you read this post carefully to the last, as I will be sharing the things I wish 2 weeks before my Post Jamb Exam, and you wouldnt want to fall victim of same thing. And also give you the latest info as at today 3/8/2015. If you have any questions, make sure to use the contact at the bottom of the post. I wouldnt want to bore you with words, so I will just drop points. Am almost a 400 level student of funaab, so when I give some advice, believe me..I have passed through it

5. MISTAKE OF NOT REGISTERING EARLY ON TIME.
4. MISTAKE OF GOING THROUGH UNLIENCED PEOPLE TO REGISTER FOR YOU.
Do not trust anyone, as there are many scammers out there, even some funaabites, so be warned!.
3. MISTAKE OF NOT BUYING POST JAMB PAST QUESTIONS.
2. MISTAKE OF NOT HAVING SOME WITHIN SCHOOL/A STUDENT TO GIVE YOU PRIVATE UPDATES/INFO.
1. MISTAKE OF NOT PREPARING FOR ACCOMODATION.

Am sure with these 5 points, you would have already known what I don't want you to fall victim of, and will be dropping many more soon, through the contacts provided below...

WHAT YOU SHOULD BEAR IN MIND...
Checking the funaabs site ALONE, might not ensure a smooth admission process for you, you need an infomat, someone who is already schooling, who will give you timely update, and advice.

HOW DO YOU DO ABOUT IT.
For the sole purpose of helping the prospecting funaabites, I am dropping my social media account, not phone number because of the mass number of people asking me for help. Therefore the best media is Twitter.

MY TWITTER HANDLE - @tobi_lvr .......
Follow me on this twitter account ... I will be answering questions and give latest updates directly from school.... please, no spam.

YOU DONT HAVE TWITTER ACOUNT OR LOST YOUR PASSWORD.
It will be worth it if you create a new twitter account and follow me @tobi_lvr . Twitter makes it easier to get across easier.

LATEST INFO...
Application portal will be opening today--- 3/8/2015. and you are expected to register first before purchasing the form .

Dont't forget to ask me any questions through twitter.

Tell your friends.

(1) (Reply)

QA Online Training And Job Assistance / Oversea Scholarships For Nigerians / Results Of Nigeria Police Academy Post Ume(2015) Is Out,call Deputy Registrar_08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.