Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? (1922 Views)

Reasons Why Many Young Men Are Unmarried And Lonely / Why Do Married Nigerian Women DIE In Poverty? / White Girl, Pregnant To Married Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by landwin: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2009
Is it just me or has anybody noticed that in Churches the married men that sit with their wives are pretenders,they sit down on their chairs and immediately they see a beautiful woman they use style to stare at her and pretend as if they are listening to the gospel.I have noticed it on different occasions. How about you?
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by CrazyMan(m): 12:06am On Mar 19, 2009
They are humans na. Or do expect a married man to close his eyes in a public gathering simply because he's married. . . How may married women can make me believe that that they don't stare at handsome guys also. Should this be an issue?
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by vivaladiva(f): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2009
see me see trouble oooo, i will seriously advise the poster to consider marrying a blind man hopfully not one that is pretending to be blind
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by Sissy3(f): 12:11am On Mar 19, 2009
it is just generalization and i dnt see anything wrong with a man or woman married or in a relationship admiring a beautiful woman or a handsome man as long as they dnt act on those admiration. being married doesnt mean u have to be blind to the beautiful things in life including women/men
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by yme1(f): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2009
@poster
it is normal to admire some one but not good when it is just more than admiration
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by omega25red(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2009
landwin:

Is it just me or has anybody noticed that in Churches the married men that sit with their wives are pretenders,they sit down on their chairs and immediately they see a beautiful woman they use style to stare at her and pretend as if they are listening to the gospel.I have noticed it on different occasions. How about you?

The question is why are you looking in the faces of the married men in your church which person husband you de try to steal, and e be like say it dey vex you say the married men they look other women and not you
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by tpia: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2009
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by landwin: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2009
omega25red:

The question is why are you looking in the faces of the married men in your church which person husband you de try to steal, and e be like say it dey vex you say the married men they look other women and not you

You're a funny little boy
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by omega25red(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2009
landwin:

You're a funny little boy

Mr. Little boy to you
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by benedictac(f): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2009
@ Poster,

Looking is not a sin and does not mean he is pretending atleast you can look for free but dont touch coz it may cost you alot.

Come first are you in the church to look at married men that are looking at cute girls? come you go miss you blessing oh
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by Skywalker5(m): 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2009
@ poster
I wonder how you knew if not that you too were staring at another person's husband
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by unclejojo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2009
you should report him guy to the manegment of GTbank.Regards Uncle Jojo.
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by Fhemmmy: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2009
Instead of the poster to go and listen to the preaching at church, na man that dey look at booty she/he dey look, God will save u.
Anyhow, a man will forever check out woman and likewise a woman will till the end of the world check out men.
Show me a woman or man that doesnt appreciate good things, and i will show you a lair/pretender.
All you do with what you see is all that counts
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by ElaineDeCarmo: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2012
I will only be with and be happy with a blind man, because i wont have to worry about him looking at others. I look forward to the day i find my handsome blind Nigerian prince.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2012
Some women and Jealousy...........Funny
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2012
While I agree it is alright to admire a good looking man/woman in the church or any public gathering,the question is when does admiration end, and lust begin?
It is a fact that some men look at women apart from their partners with lust,while mentally stripping such ladies n.aked and trying to imagine what they would be like in bed!I am not a woman but I assume some women do the same thing to men that are not their partners too.
May the good Lord forgive us our sins!
grin grin grin
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by agiboma(f): 3:43am On Apr 09, 2012
@ rich lol
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 09, 2012
I think this could apply to any men.Not just Nigerian.
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2012
Lol,poster is funny,but actually i've noticed stuffs like that happen in my church as well and other public places.yes men stare at beautiful women and though their spouses more often than not,dont like that act of men staring,they have to live with it and pretend that they are comfortable with it even wen it is obvious they are not.really women of all ages dont like their men staring at other women.it has hapened to me as well.i went to a fast food restaurant and there was this couple wearing the same fabric standing beside each other on the que and when i stepped in,the man turned back to look at me and when his wife noticed that he was staring at something or someone,she looked back to see who he was staring at,and when she discovered he was staring at me ,while i was walking towards them to join the quei heard her telling her husband 'face front na' after which i had joined the que
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 10, 2012
kulyie: Lol,poster is funny,but actually i've noticed stuffs like that happen in my church as well and other public places.yes men stare at beautiful women and though their spouses more often than not,dont like that act of men staring,they have to live with it and pretend that they are comfortable with it even wen it is obvious they are not.really women of all ages dont like their men staring at other women[b].it has hapened to me as well.i went to a fast food restaurant and there was this couple wearing the same fabric standing beside each other on the que and when i stepped in,the man turned back to look at me and when his wife noticed that he was staring at something or someone,she looked back to see who he was staring at,and when she discovered he was staring at me ,while i was walking towards them to join the quei heard her telling her husband 'face front na' after which i had joined the que [/b][color=#990000][/color]

Admiring someone nice is okay,but staring to the point of mentally stripping a person n.aked,and having all kinds of wicked thoughts is bad.
Like an invasion of ones privacy,although the way some ladies dress and comport themselves invites such dirty looks.
Re: Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? by Blazzay: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mu he he he he he he
Man must look better tin na. . .Especially when wifey don turn to 'spiritual' poohsie. . .AND H-UGLY AS HELL! grin

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? / 52 Year Old Delivers Baby After 25years Of Marriage / Neatly Used Generator At A Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.