Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

NAIRALAND DISS (what Do You Guys Think Is The Reason)? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NAIRALAND DISS (what Do You Guys Think Is The Reason)? (884 Views)

What Do You Think Is Happening Here? (photo) / Picture - The Reason Fingerprints Are Now Used As Identification. / What Do You Guys Think About This Ghana Police Email ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALAND DISS (what Do You Guys Think Is The Reason)? by DJ2HOT(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Tho am new to nairaland, but am always suprise at the way somepeople just hit on some OP on their post. what I don't really understand is, are they doing it just to be noticed or they are bitter personnel who are just trying to extend their bitterness to anyone available to them? Is it for the fun of it? Or what mayb some can tell me what I don't understand [color=#000099] I gues someone will come up here to hit on me and demostrate what I mean.......[/color]
Re: NAIRALAND DISS (what Do You Guys Think Is The Reason)? by donholy28(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Op Receive sense
Re: NAIRALAND DISS (what Do You Guys Think Is The Reason)? by docmoses(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2015
why u no get sense like diz na
Re: NAIRALAND DISS (what Do You Guys Think Is The Reason)? by adewaletb3(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2015
undecided

Re: NAIRALAND DISS (what Do You Guys Think Is The Reason)? by DJ2HOT(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2015
donholy28:
Op Receive sense
thanks for making youursef a perfect example grin now why did u write that ? Making you my specimen A....critically analyzing specimen A based on his choice of profile pics, his personal text and. Comment on several posts....here is my submission..... specimen A is immature, read 20comment with just 2 sensible comment...the one on military beating up someone, a funny one..the one from a slim or fat babe choice post nd whole lots of naughty nd offensive posts.......my conclusion is you're hitting on people just because you're not mature enough to handle sensible stuffs
Re: NAIRALAND DISS (what Do You Guys Think Is The Reason)? by DJ2HOT(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2015
docmoses:
why u no get sense like diz na
specimen B looking @ specimen b it looks like it's a side account belonging to someone "not sure tho" but based on his comments on post wch is either 2letter post a sign or constantly hitting on someone I couldn't gather a sensible post in his 16 comments examined........my submission is this specimen B is hitting on people for fun that's how far he uses his professional wisdom
Re: NAIRALAND DISS (what Do You Guys Think Is The Reason)? by DJ2HOT(m): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2015
adewaletb3:
undecided
and specimen C lolz specimen C nor rush joooor.......i didn't take much time to find out your hitting on people is proudly sponsored by weed.....specimen C nor get mind of his own is either supporting a comment, antagonize a post or hunt for ladies.......all this aren't natural they are invoke or induced by WEED!!!!
Re: NAIRALAND DISS (what Do You Guys Think Is The Reason)? by adewaletb3(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2015
DJ2HOT:
and specimen C
What's up wailing wailer? Why did you mention me?
Re: NAIRALAND DISS (what Do You Guys Think Is The Reason)? by afolwalex20(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2015
Biologist

Every human specie is now on nairaland
Re: NAIRALAND DISS (what Do You Guys Think Is The Reason)? by adewaletb3(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2015
DJ2HOT:
and specimen C lolz specimen C nor rush joooor.......i didn't take much time to find out your hitting on people is proudly sponsored by weed.....specimen C nor get mind of his own is either supporting a comment, antagonize a post or hunt for ladies.......all this aren't natural they are invoke or induced by WEED!!!!

undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Papua Residents Say They Have Found Crashed Plane: Official / A Catholic Priest Assassinated In Imo / The English Alphabet Used To Have A 27th Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.