Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) (2625 Views)

Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back / See The New Weird Way Girls Are Permanently Enlarging Their Butts (pics) / Afro Candy Celebrates #nigeriaat55 With A New Weird Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by ikon123(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2015
This is unbelievable and yet real. According to a publication of the Moscow Faculty of Sciences , researchers have developed a chemical process to « whiten » quickly a person.
With a mixture that includes oxytane and benzodiazepine. It would suffice to stay for 6 hours in a bath consisting of 50grams per liter of water.
Then the skin peels off naturally. This is in fact the upper skin layer responsible for the color that can be removed.
The laboratory at the origin of the discovery has already announced 254 people have been treated by this method. The Russian government may soon allow the reimbursement of this treatment.
According to Russian authorities, is an high value for thousands of immigrants who may feel more integrated in Russia once their color matches the one of the premises.
A strong point of view decried by the associations of human rights.
Vladimir Putin’s country use all the means at its disposal, even science, to guide his company towards a vision considered ideal.
Source: Moscow Times

Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
ikon123:
This is unbelievable and yet real. According to a publication of the Moscow Faculty of Sciences , researchers have developed a chemical process to « whiten » quickly a person.
With a mixture that includes oxytane and benzodiazepine. It would suffice to stay for 6 hours in a bath consisting of 50grams per liter of water.
Then the skin peels off naturally. This is in fact the upper skin layer responsible for the color that can be removed.
The laboratory at the origin of the discovery has already announced 254 people have been treated by this method. The Russian government may soon allow the reimbursement of this treatment.
According to Russian authorities, is an high value for thousands of immigrants who may feel more integrated in Russia once their color matches the one of the premises.
A strong point of view decried by the associations of human rights.
Vladimir Putin’s country use all the means at its disposal, even science, to guide his company towards a vision considered ideal.
Source: Moscow Times

grin new 1000 ways to die keeps surfacing
why wud i pour acid on my body when hot water dey?
Soon you would see the peeled black skin as a new chanel human skin jacket which will cost 99cent cos it was made from a real black skin
Black been feelin inferior since moses days

1 Like

Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by hahn(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Why exactly is that white dude crying?

1 Like

Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by Lilyomi(f): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
So they remove the skin like snakes?. Africans wen?
Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by ikon123(m): 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Imagine ooo,i was shock when i saw that,peelling off my skin? Lailai!(never)
Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
God forbid!!!

1 Like

Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by Lilshorecords(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
this is strong o
Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by Pebcak: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by enoqueen: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Make them go develop tattoo removal cream no be all these nonsense.
Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by smsshola(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Am proud am black...cos black is beautiful. If I change my skin to white wl dt make me sit at the right hand of God.

Where is MJ king of pop?
Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by misspicy(f): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
What shocked
Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by stevecantrell: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Oxytane is a fuel additive !
Benzodiazepine is sleeping pills !
Is this for real ?
Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by realborn(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Has there been a research on the effect of weather on the underlaying white skin?

Very soon in my lifetime, these wannabes will beg to have their skin back.

The "black skin" shall very soon be great!
Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by krazydave(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ho My GHod! !!!

what is this world turning into oo.... Abeg, God please do and come oo lemme leave this place joor
Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ha
Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by rosy4u(f): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
undergo this hell just to become 'white' sad .... kai I dey mad angry
Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by butanepro(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
So, na this thing nelson, Sean tissue, Rita Dominic and co dey do? Hmmmmmm introvert you need this .
Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by icebebe(f): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
butanepro:
So, na this thing nelson, Sean tissue, Rita Dominic and co dey do? Hmmmmmm introvert you need this .
dog talk,na u carry dem go do am?
Pple go jus sit dwn dey tink wit deir anus

1 Like

Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by tpiander: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
hahn:
Why exactly is that white dude crying?

shouldn't he cry for the black man in front of him?

Lord have mercy if this is a true story.
Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
White models have to tan their skins now to look classy and more beautiful with glossy skin
Re: New Weird Way Of Changing Skin Colour.(picture) by pretydiva(f): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Madness everywhere. Even d white guy dey help d dude cry,cos he knows skin cancer awaits him already..buh sm people get mind shall..jst luk at wat he's doing 2 his skin

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Could Be Gay.. Sleeps Around Without Protection - Ex-girlfriend / OMG! Check Out The Diamond Ring Floyd Mayweather Bought His Girlfriend / Actress Angry With Actor, Yul Edochie For Not Kissing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.