Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

See What Gtbank Has Released To Its Customers As The New GAPS Portal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See What Gtbank Has Released To Its Customers As The New GAPS Portal (1264 Views)

Rescue Service For Domainking.ng Customers / Online Exchange Rate For Firstbank, Gtbank, Access Bank Etc Visa/mastercard / Gtbank Online BVN Registration Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Gtbank Has Released To Its Customers As The New GAPS Portal by DualCore1: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2015
So GTBank has released a "new" GAPS portal. It looks nice and it works, its more like a bootstrap'd re-skinning. But look at the attached image, see the part I have highlighted with a dashed red line. I do not believe this website went through any quality testing, if it did then GTBank's development team leaves much to be desired.
Re: See What Gtbank Has Released To Its Customers As The New GAPS Portal by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2015
team Diamond bank
Re: See What Gtbank Has Released To Its Customers As The New GAPS Portal by Crieff(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2015
GT has the best internet banking interface in Nigeria and I am very sure this will be resolved before the end of day.
Re: See What Gtbank Has Released To Its Customers As The New GAPS Portal by Lilyomi(f): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2015
Make it as attractive to clients as possible
Re: See What Gtbank Has Released To Its Customers As The New GAPS Portal by brianbruce: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2015
'm sure that the whole idea was to sort of allow people personalize their page by simply uploading your own logo.
Almost like a Display Picture or Avatar.
Re: See What Gtbank Has Released To Its Customers As The New GAPS Portal by resultcase(m): 12:12am On Aug 05, 2015
Lets wait and see if its actually an error or they left it for users' customization.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money Offering Email Marketing Services On Fiverr / I Need Someone To Run My Social Network With Me (FREE) / How To Get Ten Thousand Traffic For Your Blog For Free - SEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.