Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? (6529 Views)

Nnamdi Asomugha Not Happy With Wife Kerry Washington! / Kerry Washington Marries Football Player Nnamdi Asomugha!! SO BLOODY PISSED! / Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by nene1: 12:23am On Mar 19, 2009
Hey, I was looking at a post called beautiful faces in Africa and I saw Nnamdi Asomugha's photo. Isn't he gorgeous? Girls what do you think? He is an NFL player for the Oakland Raiders. On top of his good looks, he is an excellent player.

http://www.scbcor.org/CTE%202007/images/nnamdi_trophy.jpg

http://www.raidersonline.org/images/nnamdi-asomugha.jpg
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by vivaladiva(f): 12:25am On Mar 19, 2009
nice looking guy, but ma boo is finner than his fine arse, not as rich though, we r still working on that one
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by tope2000(f): 12:27am On Mar 19, 2009
yum kiss cheesy but not my type tongue
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by spoilt(f): 12:27am On Mar 19, 2009
He has a short neck
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by CrazyMan(m): 12:28am On Mar 19, 2009
If you must know, I'm more handsome than he is.
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:30am On Mar 19, 2009
crazykid:

If you must know, I'm more handsome than he is.

Naturally grin
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by CrazyMan(m): 12:41am On Mar 19, 2009
Yea. Some members here can attest to this. smiley
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by Treetop20(m): 12:42am On Mar 19, 2009
tope2000:

yum kiss cheesy but not my type tongue
what is your type then?
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:43am On Mar 19, 2009
crazykid:

Yea. Some members here can attest to this. smiley

if that is you on your profile . . . . you have a long way to go my friend cheesy
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by tope2000(f): 12:46am On Mar 19, 2009
Treetop20:

what is your type then?

i prefer the chocolate sexy brothers cheesy cool
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by CrazyMan(m): 12:48am On Mar 19, 2009
@Nhaje Hey don't go judging me on that pet. Of course that's not me it's just a dog. I hope you would not go thinking that I'm a dog?
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by nene1: 12:49am On Mar 19, 2009
@ tope 200 but asomugha is chocolate and sexy. he's not dark, but he's definitely not yellow either.
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by tope2000(f): 12:50am On Mar 19, 2009
nene1:

@ tope 200 but asomugha is chocolate and sexy. he's not dark, but he's definitely not yellow either.

he is not dark chocolate. . . i dont want caramel grin cheesy
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by nene1: 12:54am On Mar 19, 2009
he is not dark chocolate. . . i dont want caramel

lol, ok.
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by Treetop20(m): 12:57am On Mar 19, 2009
lol@ you lasses talking like
your boyfriends look anything like him
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:57am On Mar 19, 2009
crazykid:

@Nhaje Hey don't go judging me on that pet. Of course that's not me it's just a dog. I hope you would not go thinking that I'm a dog?

Wow . . .  easy oooo. . . . . na wetin i see make me comment ooo.

Ha  . . . Oya Crazykid  . . . you fine no be small grin
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by tope2000(f): 12:58am On Mar 19, 2009
Treetop20:

lol@ you lasses talking like
your boyfriends look anything like him

Boy . . . . . my bf is cuter tongue
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by Treetop20(m): 12:59am On Mar 19, 2009
tope2000:

Boy . . . . . my bf is cuter tongue
let us be the judge of that
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by tope2000(f): 1:01am On Mar 19, 2009
Treetop20:

let us be the judge of that

see for urself

Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by CrazyMan(m): 1:02am On Mar 19, 2009
@Naja. How do you know that. . . .or are you just pulling my legs?
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by Treetop20(m): 1:03am On Mar 19, 2009
tope2000:

see for urself
and then you woke up from sleep
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by tope2000(f): 1:03am On Mar 19, 2009
Treetop20:

and then you woke up from sleep

lol. . .we r both going to get married but he doesnt know it yet grin
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by nene1: 1:04am On Mar 19, 2009
lol, that's Ginuwine. Anyway he is cute, but Nnamdi is still much better looking. besides, genuine is not that much darker than nnamdi anyway.
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by Treetop20(m): 1:05am On Mar 19, 2009
tope2000:

goodluck with that
invited us for the wedding
grin
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by Sissy3(f): 1:05am On Mar 19, 2009
@ topic

i think he is handsome in his own way
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by tope2000(f): 1:06am On Mar 19, 2009
Treetop20:

goodluck with that
invited us for the wedding
grin

ofcos i'll invited u cheesy
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:12am On Mar 19, 2009
crazykid:

@Naja. How do you know that. . . .or are you just pulling my legs?

Now why would i do that? wink

tope2000:

this reeks of STALKERISM!!!!!! grin grin grin You do know that his picture has been airbrushed to the point where there were no bristles left. grin grin He might just look like a Caterpillar when you wake up next to him in the morning. grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by tope2000(f): 1:16am On Mar 19, 2009
NaJa HaJe:

Now why would i do that? wink

this reeks of STALKERISM!!!!!! grin grin grin You do know that his picture has been airbrushed to the point where there were no bristles left. grin grin He might just look like a Caterpillar when you wake up next to him in the morning. grin grin grin grin

Rofl . . . . dont pour sand in my garri o grin
lemme just imagine him excatly how he looks like in the pix abeg cheesy
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by Treetop20(m): 1:17am On Mar 19, 2009
tope2000:

Rofl . . . . dont pour sand in my garri o grin
lemme just imagine him excatly how he looks like in the pix abeg cheesy
she is getting too excited over a celeb cheesy
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 19, 2009
Lol cheesy
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by tope2000(f): 1:18am On Mar 19, 2009
Treetop20:

she is getting too excited over a celeb cheesy

wetin come consign u sad cheesy
Re: Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? by Treetop20(m): 1:19am On Mar 19, 2009
tope2000:

wetin come consign u sad cheesy
still waiting on that invitation cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet / Wizkid Nominated For World Wide Act At The MTV Music Awards / SEE What His Hands Are Doing To A Lady In A Club ..(SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.