Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Window 10 : Media Player Doesn't Synchronize With Audio Again. Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Window 10 : Media Player Doesn't Synchronize With Audio Again. Help (734 Views)

HP Envy 17 (4 Days Old) 16GB Ram, 1trb, 2gb Nvida Memory, Window 10 Pro For Sale / Top 5 Features Of VLC Media Player You Probably Don't Know / How To Extract Audio File From Video File Using VLC Media Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Window 10 : Media Player Doesn't Synchronize With Audio Again. Help by paulmarkino: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
I have HP 630 Running window 7, I yesterday upgrade to window 10 and everything was fine until I tried to play video in my system only to notice that the video are not synchronizing with the audio. That is to say the video plays as if it is cracked disc but it was films I use to watch before when an running window 7. Please who can tell me what to do? U don't wanna go back to window 7. My laptop is 2gig ram and 500gig hard disk.
Re: Window 10 : Media Player Doesn't Synchronize With Audio Again. Help by gigabytes: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Enjoy Groove Music. Well my window media player is working but i prefer groove and often use vlc. I

(1) (Reply)

External Hdd For Sale / Activate Your Windows 8 4ever / Please Help Me On My Hard Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.