Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,152 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Urgent Help!!!! Network Experts - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Urgent Help!!!! Network Experts (486 Views)

Please,do Not Ignore!! I Need Urgent Help! / Urgent Help On Electronic Components / Need Urgent Help!!!!. I Need Where To Learn Comptia Server+ And S.A.N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help!!!! Network Experts by itsdeola(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Good day fellow nairalanders. i recently got awarded a project (@ ijebu mushin very close to ijebu ode) which relies completely on the access to internet. Problem here is that network providers(glo, mtn, airtel, etisalat) do not provide the best of internet services. please what other options do i have to get internet access down there and the cost implication.and if you have a proposal u can kindly send it to this mail address ajayi.adeola007@gmail.com
thanks guys
Re: Urgent Help!!!! Network Experts by itsdeola(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2015
una wicked ohhhh.nobody 1 post anything na soso view una dey view help this nigga out nah
Re: Urgent Help!!!! Network Experts by FullDepth1: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
itsdeola:
una wicked ohhhh.nobody 1 post anything na soso view una dey view
help this nigga out nah

LOL.

Take it easy, Perhaps your caption and your thread wasn'tt catchy enough.

Anyways, Be more specific on what you want, and describe yourself in a better way.

Company?
Need Internet Access, irrespective of the type?
Your Location.
Commercial, Official or Personal Use?
Re: Urgent Help!!!! Network Experts by itsdeola(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thanks Fulldepth. i guess my caption "URGENT HELP" wasn't captivating enough.

As regards to what i need:
i need to what are the possible options of getting internet Services @ Ijebu Mushin and the cost implications.
i am not a network expert and i have been getting all sort of responses
some of which include
1.) Setting up a Vsat
2.) Setting up a ku/ka band
3.) setting up an Antenna that would boost the signal from already existing ISP( airtel, mtn, etisalat and glo)

Purpose: Official ( an organization )
i need internet access irrespective of the type .i just need quick and fast internet with little over cost
Plssss FullDepth tell me you are a network Expert

(1) (Reply)

How A Camera Works / Google Plans Turning Human Body Into Keyboard / Definitions Of Fact, Theory, And Law In Scientific Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.