Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland (30671 Views)

List Best Military Organized Crime Inclined Story You Have Read On Nairaland / M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever / The Best Books You Have Ever Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by flow1759: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2015
ideatoprince18:
any book written by flow1759 n Zuby77 are d bomb especially flow .... DT dude story made me register on nairaland!!!!!!
don't worry bro! you will hear from me pretty soon! A story coming soon

1 Like

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by donkross1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
flow1759:

flowy baba in the building... Holla at moi wen u starting your next story oo.
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by ideatoprince18(m): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
flow1759:

....... tnks man ..... I can't wait to read ur new story!!! .... am one of ur BIGGEST FAN!!!!!
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by Sageez(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
'the devil who loves me' started it yesterday and finished today, i must admit the op is wonderful
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by Sageez(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by donkross1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sageez:
'the devil who loves me' started it yesterday and finished today, i must admit the op is wonderful
olboi dat story no be here oo. E sweet pass sugar n honey combined grin

1 Like

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by boyo123(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
flow1759:
great stories uv got bro.looking up to u. i pray someday people will call my name too
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by Sageez(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
donkross1:
olboi dat story no be here oo. E sweet pass sugar n honey combined grin
e b lik say u don read al d stories for Nl lit forum finish
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by donkross1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sageez:
e b lik say u don read al d stories for Nl lit forum finish
grin I don read all d best ones.
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by Realgana(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
Unfullfilled Promises by Audrey Timms All of flow1759 stories Adebimpe the facebook girl by Onihaxy Global runs by zuby77 NYSC and PPA by Maziomenoku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by flow1759: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Realgana:
Unfullfilled Promises by Audrey Timms
All of flow1759 stories
Adebimpe the facebook girl by Onihaxy
Global runs by zuby77
NYSC and PPA by Maziomenoku

Big ups!

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by boyo123(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
one night stand by boyo123 ,make i rep myself small self abi wetin una think. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by donkross1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
boyo123:
one night stand by boyo123 ,make i rep myself small self abi wetin una think. grin
lol na so na
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by Phunmmielurlar: 1:32am On Nov 05, 2015
False pretenses by repogirl
Unfulfilled promises by Audry Timms
Forever and for always by repogirl
NYSC nd PPA by Mazi
My husband by Flakkydagirl
Inseparable 4gotten d author

These are stories that made stopped bin a guest on Nairaland nd hd 2 register!
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by apholaryn: 7:14am On Nov 05, 2015
Phunmmielurlar:
False pretenses by repogirl
Unfulfilled promises by Audry Timms
Forever and for always by repogirl
NYSC nd PPA by Mazi
My husband by Flakkydagirl
Inseparable 4gotten d author

These are stories that made stopped bin a guest on Nairaland nd hd 2 register!
Try to check these below out too, I'm positive nairaland will become your second home.

The day the world ended by Royver... An evening with Eva
by kayemjay.... Behind her veil by Mattkent.... The
complete Assassin by Kayemjay.... I see things other do not
see by Royver. The Devil who loved me by Davidflo.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by okeyfineboy(m): 7:45am On Nov 05, 2015
Chocolate and Sushi by Glowingscenes

Tormented/ In memory only by Safarigirl

A brand of cain/ Paradox of Abel by Larrysun

The claw, the tail and the cross by Royver

The tenth generation by Frank 3.17

Unfulfilled promises by Audrey Timms

An Evening with Eva - Kayemjay

Operation stop the wedding by Prettyspicey

The reluctant bride by Tiffany

The one who await/ Forever and for always by Repogirl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by kayemjay(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
okeyfineboy:
Chocolate and Sushi by Glowingscenes

Tormented/ In memory only by Safarigirl

A brand of cain/ Paradox of Abel by Larrysun

The claw, the tail and the cross by Royver

The tenth generation by Frank 3.17

Unfulfilled promises by Audrey Timms

An Evening with Eva - Kayemjay

Operation stop the wedding by Prettyspicey

The reluctant bride by Tiffany

The one who await/ Forever and for always by Repogirl.

Thanks bro.

I am warming up to return. Watch out
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by kayemjay(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
apholaryn:
Try to check these below out too, I'm positive nairaland will become your second home.

The day the world ended by Royver... An evening with Eva
by kayemjay.... Behind her veil by Mattkent.... The
complete Assassin by Kayemjay.... I see things other do not
see by Royver. The Devil who loved me by Davidflo.

Thanks a lot baba
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by whitecloth: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
I've been watching this thread and I've found out that the devil who loves me has one of the highest rate, so my curiosity led me to start reading, ........uhnn, I have a little dislike for novels that indulge in sexual passion, I like novels that are clean or nearly free from sexual escapades, am also a fan of books that have historical backgrounds, ......Daughter of God by lewis pardue, Dan Vinci code, and one written by one NL guy which was talking about amina who was bombed and misinterpreted as BH terrorist.

Can anyone give me links to stories like that here? Thanks.
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by boyo123(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
whitecloth:
I've been watching this thread and I've found out that the devil who loves me has one of the highest rate, so my curiosity led me to start reading, ........uhnn, I have a little dislike for novels that indulge in sexual passion, I like novels that are clean or nearly free from sexual escapades, am also a fan of books that have historical backgrounds, ......Daughter of God by lewis pardue, Dan Vinci code, and one written by one NL guy which was talking about amina who was bombed and misinterpreted as BH terrorist.

Can anyone give me links to stories like that here? Thanks.
thats true ,most nairaland stories are about sex, i get tired of it too thats y i try to reduce the sexual content in my stories.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Any Story by ClassCaptain.

All his Stories are the Bomb .

From our 2go relationship landed me in Psychiatric home to How a Girl's visit to my room changed my life.

Sweet and Comic filled stories.. My best ever on nairaland

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by whitecloth: 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lord of mercy.
I just finish reading the devil who loves me by Davidflo, that story is too interesting.
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by jaybiz007(m): 6:51am On Nov 07, 2015
whitecloth:
Lord of mercy.
I just finish reading the devil who loves me by Davidflo, that story is too interesting.
Yet you claim not to like stories containing sexcapades,smh. Some nairalander's hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by Csami(m): 2:02am On Nov 08, 2015
jaybiz007:

Yet you claim not to like stories containing sexcapades,smh. Some nairalander's hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

U dey mind am undecided hypocrisy on a whole new level.

3 Likes

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by Bhummieluv(f): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Tiffany J stories A man to call her own,deceitful couple and reluctant bride,Audrey timms Unfulfilled promises and Temitope Daniel stories The Unknown and Repo girl stories etc

1 Like

Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by whitecloth: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
jaybiz007:

ahba my brother, that is not hypocrisy at all, yes I detest sexual content in novels, but I won't lie to you, the intrigue and suspense in the novel kept me bound to read it to the end, I have to scroll down on some myself, I mean what I've just said.

Peace
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by boyo123(m): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
whitecloth:

ahba my brother, that is not hypocrisy at all, yes I detest sexual content in novels, but I won't lie to you, the intrigue and suspense in the novel kept me bound to read it to the end, I have to scroll down on some myself, I mean what I've just said.

Peace
tell them
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by sammy042(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2015
The lost key..very interesting story..
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by Oyinda417(f): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
the devil who loves me by Davidflo. I think I should start reading this one too. it got people talking
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by bidak(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
I av a lots of story I like but I think I will go for all in a circle by dtyl forever and ever
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by bidak(m): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
all in a circle by D9ty7 and forever and for always by repogirl men wey dey reason by flow
Re: Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland by SUPOL(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
'D devil who loved me' by davidflo. D guy included his readers n even dis forum in his story, dats creativity. He is 2much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hit Them Dead ! (Extreme Violence+Adult Content ) By Ade Spades / Which Is Your Best Nigerian Novel? / Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.