Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,068 members, 7,849,324 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

SUG Vs School Admin(case Study) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SUG Vs School Admin(case Study) (425 Views)

Uniabuja SUG President “okoye” Suspended For Looting Millions - 9jaflaver / The Decay In Nigeria's Public Educational System; A Case Study Of UniAbuja / Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUG Vs School Admin(case Study) by achu442(m): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
I am a member of The Student Union Government in a Federal State School(names withheld for security purpose)... And there have been trending cases of rustication, embezzlement of school funds,failed uses of students funds and threat by school adminstration and lecturers in the school.
The board of directors, staffs and members of this school have been together for almost 20 years and use this opportunity to deal with any student(s) who try to stage a protest to actions which we site as wrong and criminal moves by the board.
It has been going on for years now.Please what are the necessary steps and moves to apply as to stop this barbaric and dictator style of administration, as the students are all murmuring and complaining but can't do anything about it...
What should we do..? What bodies are responsible for handling such issues ...because we don't want any casualties. Thanks

Aggrieved SUG
(Anonymous)
Re: SUG Vs School Admin(case Study) by rydow(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Just Follow the Footprint of ur predecesors...............

Kind Advice, Dont try to be an Hero.

Cos ur days are numbered.
Re: SUG Vs School Admin(case Study) by Packup(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Then,its time for u to involve external vices,,,,,,,,,,,,,submit or send yur grieviances to national newspapers like punch etc,,,,,,,,i'm sure they will publish it
Re: SUG Vs School Admin(case Study) by Jamaticulus(m): 2:18am On Aug 04, 2015
Omo Mehn...diz kain tin dey vex me faa...Na why I no dey involved in Skul politics.

(1) (Reply)

2015 World Health Organization (WHO) Winter Internship Program At Geneva, Switze / Federal University, Dutse 2015/2016 Admission Call Sch On 2349030681066 / The Three (3) School Moments And How To Overcome Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.