Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,908 members, 7,956,416 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Jesus Christ Is Not One Man, Jesus Christ Is 144,000 Men. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Not One Man, Jesus Christ Is 144,000 Men. (917 Views)

Selection Of The 144,000 Israelite Evangelists / Only 144,000 In Heaven? Find Out. / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is Not One Man, Jesus Christ Is 144,000 Men. by MrPresident1: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Here Israel slept; went into the grave, died.

Ezekiel 31:15
Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

Here the firstfruits of Israel woke up.

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not One Man, Jesus Christ Is 144,000 Men. by MrPresident1: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Some people are just so loved by God that He uses their life stories to interpret the Bible to them. They may be going through pains presently, because it is impossible to find God without first passing through the fire of His tests which He is uses to refine into a better product. Even in the midst of the fiery storms and the raging seas, He is with you, the lions of life can only roar and try to frighten you, but in reality because they are toothless, clawless, powerless and useless, there is nothing they can do to you, 2 Kings 6:16-17.

The maize grain inside the bottle is very safe from the longing gaze of the hen.

Israel is a woman, she will be in bondage for seven years, at the end of the seven years she will be released, and she will be more blessed at her latter end than at her beginning, this is the promise of the Lord.

Daniel 4:16,25
16 Let his heart be changed from man's, and let a beast's heart be given unto him; and let seven times pass over him.

25 That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Israel, God's woman (Jeremiah 3:14), was sentenced to seven times in hell, that time in hell has now ended. Hell has ended for Israel. The Lord is here to take back His woman to Himself, He has promised to bless her more than He did in the former times.

Rejoice Daughter of Zion, it is all over!

Deuteronomy 30:4-5
4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not One Man, Jesus Christ Is 144,000 Men. by MrPresident1: 1:07am On Aug 10, 2015
Deuteronomy 15:1
At the end of every seven years thou shalt make a release.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not One Man, Jesus Christ Is 144,000 Men. by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 10, 2015
At this point I would recommend you don't go out by yourself anymore. You are getting worse and worse.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not One Man, Jesus Christ Is 144,000 Men. by kevoh(m): 1:55am On Aug 10, 2015
ifeness:
At this point I would recommend you don't go out by yourself anymore. You are getting worse and worse.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not One Man, Jesus Christ Is 144,000 Men. by MrPresident1: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
ifeness:

I am the lonely voice in the wilderness, 'repent, for the kingdom of God is here'.
wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not One Man, Jesus Christ Is 144,000 Men. by MrPresident1: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
kevoh:

grin

See your teeth, do you chew gworo, is gworo chewing your hobby, are you addicted to gworo? Gworo teeth.

Henceforth, Kevoh will now be known as Gworoteeth cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not One Man, Jesus Christ Is 144,000 Men. by kevoh(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
MrPresident1:

See your teeth, do you chew gworo, is gworo chewing your hobby, are you addicted to gworo? Gworo teeth.

Henceforth, Kevoh will now be known as Gworoteeth cheesy
undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not One Man, Jesus Christ Is 144,000 Men. by MrPresident1: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
kevoh:

undecided

You were shining 'golden teeth' in that comment wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not One Man, Jesus Christ Is 144,000 Men. by MrPresident1: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
MrPresident1:
Here Israel slept; went into the grave, died.

Ezekiel 31:15
Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

Here the firstfruits of Israel woke up.

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Another outstanding prophetic thread

God be praised forever, Amen

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe That Each Of Us Has His/her Own Predestined Mate? / In A Mothers Womb Were Two Babies One Ask: Do You Believe In Life After Delivery / Christians Should Stop Painting God Black.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.