Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,535 members, 7,958,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal (1177 Views)

Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Yvonne Nelson, Dakore Akande And Hubby Attend Majid’s Michel Wedding Vow Renew / Nadia Buari Stuns At Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal by yomiafolabi: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
The delectable actress attended Majid Michel’s wedding vow renewal and she wore this gorgeous dress to the occasion.

See another with the couple; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/08/nadia-buaris-look-to-majid-michels.html

Re: Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal by mecuzee(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
So them done dey renew marriage like blackberry subscription. Women and bleaching sha
Re: Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal by adeyemi97(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal by deadZONE: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jim Iyke's b!tch
Re: Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal by Keepshining(f): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Me like the combo.
Re: Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal by Whizzcute(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
looking like a doll...... grin
Re: Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal by goodmorning40: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Was church not included in the ceremony
Re: Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal by vizkiz: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
7 comments with just one view...Jesus! shocked
Re: Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Not hating but I dont see anything gorgeous about it?
Re: Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal by Tashaamania(f): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Omoh, I don't like her dress..

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal by dubylhover(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin
Re: Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal by JoeCutie(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
Omoh, I don't like her dress..
Why not? What's wrong with it?
Re: Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal by Tashaamania(f): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
Why not? What's wrong with it?
It's not fine. No wow factor.. The designs below looks archaic. Pair of blue jean with a nice blouse over this, please.

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal by JoeCutie(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

It's not fine. No wow factor.. The designs below looks archaic. Pair of blue jean with a nice blouse over this, please.
I'd love the "pair of blue jean with a nice blouse" over this too, not necessarily because this one isn't fine, as it were; but because I'd have loved her to go with something simpler. Here, I feel she was maybe, trying to direct the whole attention to herself, thereby outshining the master.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why This Ghanaian Actress Swore Never To Wear A Bra Again(pics) / Very Graphic photos: Man Butchered In Front Of Yabatech this morning / Actress Chika Ike Steps Out In Braless Dress As She Releases New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.