Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Couples Who Have Relationship Goals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couples Who Have Relationship Goals (3146 Views)

Who Is Roseline Meurer Shading With Banky And Adesua Etomi's Relationship Goals? / 5 Couples That Gave Us Relationship Goals At The AMVCA / Photos:nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Were All Sorts Of Relationship Goals At The BET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couples Who Have Relationship Goals by slamabit(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
veryone needs a little motivation sometimes, and lately some of our favorite famous couples have been serving up some great romance inspiration! Take a look at some of the stars who are the epitome of #relationshipgoals, starting with Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo. Rock stars and models have been pairing up since the dawn of time, but these two, who married in Mexico in July 2014, have taken things to a new envy-inducing level. read more at

source:http://slamabit..com

Re: Couples Who Have Relationship Goals by Jennifer4431: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Get Your Wife Back, Perfect Urgent Love Spell. I am Jennifer Spinnin Jenny Stevens from FL Usa All Thanks To DR.WEALTHY Who Brought Back The Love Of My Life. my girlfriend cheated on me and asked for a breakup. I don't believe at first i try to get back with her but all she told me was she’s with someone else. that she is no longer interested in marrying me at that point i was heart broken coz i love my girlfriend so much that i could not let go off her all of a sudden she left me, i really love her and never can imagine my life without her. not until i came across a powerful real spell caster DR.WEALTHY who promise me 24hours urgent love spell to get back with my girlfriend, good twenty-four {24} hours. hmm-mm, it was a good night time at 11:pm within the days that DR.WEALTHY told me that my girlfriend will be back, at first i heard the bell rings getting close to my door i heard someone saying honey!!!, it sound familiar i opened the door and i saw my girlfriend standing and weeping in front of me. i was not surprised because its all i have been praying for her to come back home. Guess what 2 weeks after she noticed her system and her body temperature was changed and i took her to clinic for check up and the doctor told me that there is life in her which means she was pregnant i really wants to use this opportunity to thanks DR.WEALTHY so much and the love page that directed me to DR.WEALTHY if you have any problem getting your ex back, or predicament that is worse or exactly like this you have been into, contact DR.WEALTHY on wealthylovespell@gmail.com Whatsapp/cal +2348105150446 about his love spell Blogs site.http://wealthyspellhome.over-blog.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Giveaway!!! Free Giveaway!!! Free Mtn Card / Wizkid's Son Surprise Tiwa Savage's Son At His Christmas Party With... / Wizkid In Tears Blushing As Tiwa Savage Officially Calls Him "MY LOVE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.