Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Job Creation Ideas - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Creation Ideas (661 Views)

"N-Power" FG Introduces Job Creation Initiative / Federal Government To Adopt New Job Creation Measures — Ngige / Dangote 28,000 Job Creation. My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Creation Ideas by Boomboost(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
...Realistically speaking, I still can't figure out where young people with innovative job creation ideas that are economically reforming and intellectual properties can present these ideas and they'd be protected and acted on.

I have a friend who's oozing with so many ideas but no idea of a firm that deals in intellectual property patents, trade secrets or industrial designs.

Pls drop helpful comments, he's in Uyo and Calabar monthly.
Re: Job Creation Ideas by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Boomboost:
...Realistically speaking, I still can't figure out where young people with innovative job creation ideas that are economically reforming and intellectual properties can present these ideas and they'd be protected and acted on.

I have a friend who's oozing with so many ideas but no idea of a firm that deals in intellectual property patents, trade secrets or industrial designs.

Pls drop helpful comments, he's in Uyo and Calabar monthly.
You mind registering the idea or perhaps getting a patent for the idea.
Re: Job Creation Ideas by Boomboost(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
GoldenDr:
You mind registering the idea or perhaps getting a patent for the idea.

Where to do it is d problem, no too much money to pay t-fare to ph, Lagos or Abuja.
Do U know any offices in Uyo, Calabar or Abia?
Re: Job Creation Ideas by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Boomboost:

Where to do it is d problem, no too much money to pay t-fare to ph, Lagos or Abuja.
Google CAC or I could do it for you.
Re: Job Creation Ideas by Benny4(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Boomboost:

Just search for CAC, and do it yourself don't pay anyone nada!. No swipes tho undecided
Re: Job Creation Ideas by Boomboost(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2015
GoldenDr:
Google CAC or I could do it for you.

Pls could I get ur number?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At B2consulting (grad Instructor/secretary And Marketer) / JOB ALERT!!! Get In Here Dearies…actionaid Nigeria Ltd Is Currently Recruiting / How To Prepare For A Phone Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.